Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JijaYanin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+71]

Post by JijaYanin »

paulj80 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 pm
JijaYanin wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 pm
I am still unable to enable trainer. I have version 7.5 and did allow lua script to run. I've been able to this with other games and cheat table in the past.

When right-clicking "Enable Trainer" I get this:

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : GetUserDataContainerAOB1 Error: controller:No readable memory found>>
When I use it I have to enable it in the title screen. If I try to enable after loading a save I get same error as you
That worked!! Much thanks!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the amazing table.

Though there isn't any script regarding the war battles we fought in the game, is it because it's difficult to implement or another reason ? I would love a script that boost my side attack and defense

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

angelicgemini wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm
The cheat table looks amazing. You have done an excellent job. I have been following the table as well. It is impressive with the work you have done. I want to ask is it possible to add all the beiguma or at least increase rare items to 100%. Find it annoying that the drop rate is 5%, cards and bestiary available? I feel this would be easy and fast to do. The reason to request this is due to rare item drop and also, because I have to teach children. I rarely the time to play videogames due to marking and would like at least the beiguma to be available. I would appreciate it, but if you decline that is totally fine.
There is a drop all items in the table already that drops these (it drops all the item the monster has).

Pachmiitoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pachmiitoo »

Thx and btw can add auto fishing script?

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

A suggestion for a possible QoL addition, if it's possible: remove/bypass the restriction on teleporting inside certain maps. You can get around it by carrying a Runeshard of Return, but if the restriction was bypassed that would be one less thing cluttering up your inventory. Not a big deal, just an idle thought.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+74]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 8.5:

I found time to add the following:

[*]Always Have Rohan's Emergency Treatment After Battle (Heals 20%)
[*]Make All Guild Dispatch Mission Only 1 Minute Per Run
[*]Current Level (Slots 1-6)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

acecel wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am

Though there isn't any script regarding the war battles we fought in the game, is it because it's difficult to implement or another reason ? I would love a script that boost my side attack and defense
I have Infinite HP for Allies in the table. I could probably do damage multiplier fairly easily, but just didn't take the time to implement it. Every option here took time (some less, some more).

joy7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joy7 »

one of the best table and hard work thank you so much from my heart,i can enjoy game instead grind

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 am
acecel wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am

I have Infinite HP for Allies in the table. I could probably do damage multiplier fairly easily, but just didn't take the time to implement it. Every option here took time (some less, some more).
Ah i didn't knew if "normal scripts" worked for this specific game mode as the one i was using didn't seems to. I will use this inf hp script then, thanks.
I only fought 3 battles so far i think, and all 3 of them were very scripted, so i was wondering if it's the same for every one of them, but i am guessing it probably is as the story doesn't handle multiple lines.

Thanks again for this huge table, and in such a short time, i am guessing you love the game much to play it till the end :mrgreen:
I am not saying the game is perfect but it has some cool stuff, and your table help alleviate the bad stuff (grinding) a lot.

s94124
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s94124 »

if can hope add "play time passes away"

ex:game time speed 1000 Multiplier

or Set Playtime To XXX sec
Last edited by s94124 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

univ3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by univ3 »

Hey, can I recommendation some cheats, maybe you can include them :
have all item,acc,rune,armor inside storage (all item that not a key item)

Wisnumurti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wisnumurti »

Can I request All enemy bestiary data is completed; All fish in the fishing log is completed. Unfortunately on new game plus, both are wiped clean

jak820
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jak820 »

Is there any way to change the name of the castle? I've always named my own since the first Suikoden game, and not having that option...Irks me. I'm just a novice with CE, really only know how to find numbers (money, etc) so not sure how I'd change it if possible...

kucai123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kucai123 »

thank you so much for your work..

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

univ3 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am
have all item,acc,rune,armor inside storage (all item that not a key item)
Just enable the "Rare Items Always Appear In Shops" option. You'll be able to buy every regular item in the game.