Call to Arms - 1.018.1 STEAM [updated 22-02-2019]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

[QUOTE="gamebob, post: 43680, member: 3417"]1.000.0(open beta) is out.. Will you update the table with more options?[/QUOTE]

Eventually I will, but diving into stuff at the moment seems useless to me as they keep overhauling the game. They recently changed to x64 and even that made a huge change to some things. I had to do a lot of work to get the basic options back. So thats why I rather wait untill the game is a bit more stable and doesn't get overhauled every day. I might make a cheatsmod soon for it too aswell as that I don't see huge problems with updating.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

[USER=3417]@gamebob[/USER] I updated with more options :)

sefh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Call to Arms

Post by sefh »

had the game crash twice now, not sure if it's because I'm using cheats that don't apply in the current situation like free reinforcements on missions with no reinforcements to call myself, second crash was in the first US mission when driving the grenade launcher truck, that time I had everything else but free reinforcements turned on (playing the 1.0002 game version with the latest table), otherwise seems to work :)

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

It appears to be godmode, for now don't use it or use it at the risk of crashing. I'm trying to fix it as we speak

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

[USER=4418]@sefh[/USER] I hope it's fixed now. Can you extensively test it for me and report if you had crashes again?

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Call to Arms

Post by VirgilSouth »

Free reinforsments dont work for me. Inf. AmmoStamina works only if godmode enabled

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

Free reinforcements, well it doesn't display the units as free, but they are. They don't drain MP when bought.

Inf ammo and stamina works just fine without godmode here, maybe you mean the first script entry that is green? Yeah you do need that as that is the whole script.

Hazean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Call to Arms

Post by Hazean »

1.000.4 is out :(

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

It seems that they temporary switched back to x86, meaning that I have to redo all the cheats again. I am not sure if I actually should wait on them to release a x64 again anytime soon.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Call to Arms

Post by kanggg »

If it's only temporary maybe you should wait a few days before "wasting" your time on a 32-bit table.

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

Yeah I don't know for sure how long this will take untill they fixed it. I think they had a huge playerbase over the weekend that has something to do with it. It may be that they fix this soon, but who knows! I'll wait a day or two and then I'll make a table if not

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

When starting the game, there is now an option to select x64 single player. The table seems to work just fine with it.

I also updated the godmode, apparently you were still able to die by blasts from explosions. That is fixed now.

So just remember to start the x64 single player.

jbradsonp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Call to Arms

Post by jbradsonp »

Hi, just got the game and whenever I tried activating the script it won't check/activate the "Call to Arms 1.000.2 [activate this first]" option only the script below it.

Any help? is much appreciated and I have a version 1.000.2.
Last edited by jbradsonp on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteSnoop
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call to Arms

Post by WhiteSnoop »

[QUOTE="jbradsonp, post: 44224, member: 16845"]Hi, just got the game and whenever I tried activating the script it won't check/activate the "Call to Arms 1.000.2 [activate this first]" option only the script below it.

Any help? is much appreciated and I have a version 1.000.2.[/QUOTE]

Get the 1.000.5 table :D (in the little description on this site, I noted that 1.000.0 - 1.000.5, so it must also work on 1.000.2)

(and start the game with x64 single player when prompted)
Last edited by WhiteSnoop on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

jbradsonp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Call to Arms

Post by jbradsonp »

[QUOTE="WhiteSnoop, post: 44238, member: 6265"]Get the 1.000.5 table :D (in the little description on this site, I noted that 1.000.0 - 1.000.5, so it must also work on 1.000.2)

(and start the game with x64 single player when prompted)[/QUOTE]

Hi, thanks now it's working but the free reinforcement still deducts MP in the game? I am playing Evacuation in USA Army.