Chicken Invaders 4 (UPDATE 2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Chicken Invaders 4 (UPDATE 2)

Post by STN »

This table has been made for Chicken Invaders 4.
It should support most game versions, tested with v4.0

Made by Geri

Trainer download link:

Options:

1. Unlimited Health
2. 100000 scores per kill
3. Max food
4. Unlimited Missiles
5. Get 5000 keys.
6. Instant kill
7. Weapon power
8. No weapon overheat

NOTES:

Unlimited Health: If You get or loose a health, You will have 99.

100000 scores per kill: You get 100000 scores for every kill.

Max food: Your food is on max. Every time You get food, You get a missile for it.

Unlimited Missiles: If You get or use a missile, You will have 9999.

Get 5000 keys: When You get a key, You will get 5000 instead of only 1.

Instant kill: One shot will kill any enemy (including Bosses).

Weapon power: Max weapon power. You need to collect a weapon upgrade to take effect.

No weapon overheat: Your weapon will not overheat.

As You can see, every cheat will take effect when the amount of health, scores, food, missiles etc is changed.

Some additional info for those who try to make cheats for this game:
I know this game is kinda popular amongst kids and it was requested so I made this table. I was thinking that I will make a table for it in 5 minutes. However it turned out that this game is using better encryption than most "big title" games out there. Searching for exact values will result in nothing. A simple value is combined from more encrypted values and even the encrypted values are stored on temporary locations only. The values for the screen routines are also using encrypted values. And the encryption is a generic process which means "find out what access/writes" will find the same code for all of these values.
I think this is enough info to decide if You wish to make cheats for this game or not. If You decide to try it and You fail, don't be disappointed. As I have said this game is using a better encryption than most games so try to make cheats for easier games and than get to it again if You have more experience.

(Wow this game is stupid indeed. Can't believe those developers have wasted their time on this concept. They could have made a good game too instead.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CI4.CT
(7.99 KiB) Downloaded 3188 times