Artifact Seeker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Artifact Seeker

Post by BabyGroot »

Code: Select all

Game Name: 			Artifact Seeker
Game Process: 			ArtifactSeeker.exe
Game Release date: 		25 Mar, 2024
CE Version: 			7.4++ (White) 
Build Id / Date Patch:  	13852846 / 26 March 2024
Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]

Notes
1. After the game is open, click directly on [Activate] on the cheat table.
Table will auto attach to process Game
Options Table

If you like my table, don’t forget to click the Image button.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Artifact Seeker.CT
13852846 / 26 March 2024
(110.46 KiB) Downloaded 1029 times

cronoabe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Artifact Seeker

Post by cronoabe »

Have the steam version of the game , it doesn't populate for me unless I click "Account Data" under script. It then populates briefly for one second before crashing the game. Crashes every time :(

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

cronoabe wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:04 pm
Have the steam version of the game , it doesn't populate for me unless I click "Account Data" under script. It then populates briefly for one second before crashing the game. Crashes every time :(
Setting CE > Debugger Options > Debugger Method = Set Use VEH Debugger

Test again

cronoabe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cronoabe »

Tried but still doesn't work, I get some kind of unity pop up thing and then the game closes automatically.

cronoabe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cronoabe »

Inside my Player.log in AppData \ LocalLow \ lynkpin \ ArtifactSeeker, I found this at the bottom of the log.

C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\dlls\MonoDataCollector64.dll:MonoDataCollector64.dll (00007FFE740A0000), size: 544768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\dlls\MonoDataCollector64.dll'
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'The specified module could not be found.' (Address: 000000B3F48EE940)
ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.' (Address: 000000B3F48EE940)
0x000000B3F48EE940 ((<unknown>)) (function-name not available)
<Missing stacktrace information>

Well, there's a bunch of stuff written in there but I have no clue what any of it means honestly...

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Give a thumbs up guys! At least we can do for this table!

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Would it be possible to have the "rerolls" for everything?
1) Affixes
2) Skills
3) Artifacts
4) etc?

Also skill cooldown?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

is the table having problems?
Has anyone experienced something like @cronoabe when using tables?

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:07 am
Nope. The table loads and works. However, we can't or don't use 90% of it. All of the stuff under "Data ctrl story mode" > "Story Mode Data" is useless and doesn't work. You can change all of the "refresh / cnt" stuff and it doesn't change anything or work. The only thing that I've been able to get to work under that was the coins.

Everything under "Character Data" and "Move Speed Data" seems to work. It would be nice to find the actual refresh attempts that should be in the same area, no? I've been trying and found the actual addresses (4byte) for the actual listings, but no luck yet.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Enferno33 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:15 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Nope. The table loads and works. However, we can't or don't use 90% of it. All of the stuff under "Data ctrl story mode" > "Story Mode Data" is useless and doesn't work. You can change all of the "refresh / cnt" stuff and it doesn't change anything or work. The only thing that I've been able to get to work under that was the coins.

Everything under "Character Data" and "Move Speed Data" seems to work. It would be nice to find the actual refresh attempts that should be in the same area, no? I've been trying and found the actual addresses (4byte) for the actual listings, but no luck yet.
It doesn't work because the game had an update.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

jonaaa wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:15 pm
BabyGroot wrote:

It doesn't work because the game had an update.
It works for me, however I'm using a pirated version so I haven't updated mine yet. 90% of this is worthless if you just read it. Lots of it is just achievements, how many total kills you have, etc... bunch of irrelevant stuff.

The only stuff that really matters in these types of games is the: Health / Stats / Reroll / Banish / Magnet-Pickup-Gather. The other stuff could be taken out and save a ton of time when updating / making a table.

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

If you ever get a cheat table that works with your particular game version of a single player game, it's a good idea to go offline in steam and make a copy of the install directory so that you can restore the game files if they ever get updated. Rarely do table makers keep up with every single game update, especially when they have weekly or monthly updates. And rarely do the updates actually have a large impact on your enjoyment of the game. Just some advice that might help make your cheat engine experience better.