Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ptarmigann
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.1)

Post by Ptarmigann »

Absolutely god tier table, great work dude

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Ptarmigann wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:35 pm
Absolutely god tier table, great work dude
Dude, thanks a lot! This means the world to me!

Orczerker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Orczerker »

Leunsel wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:59 pm
Anolas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:38 am
Did the invincible crash issue be solved?
As far as I'm aware, it's fixed! Just read the comments for the scripts if available! :)

The next table update will also include the requested Vocation Exp Multiplier!
Awesome news! Can’t wait!

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Any chance you could explain some of the parameters?
I know some of it is simple, but weapon scaling, does that make the weapon bigger/smaller?

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Good news: I've successfully resolved the issue with the Health Decrease Script. Remember the problem with belly flopping causing the game to crash? Well, I've managed to eliminate that issue by removing the AI Code Section. However, I'm uncertain about how this alteration might impact the player's experience.

Additionally, I've now implemented hooking for the Reduced Max. HP Decrease Instruction. With both this and the Health Decrease Instruction in place, we essentially achieve a state of "Real Invincibility" where incoming damage won't harm the player anymore.

On the downside, I've temporarily sidelined the functionality for ensuring attacks target the enemy because it was causing game crashes. This aspect remains unresolved for now as I focus on stabilizing the gameplay experience.

On another bright side, I added the vocation exp multiplier that was requested and it works as intended.

It will probably take a decent while before I actually push the update... It really depends on how much time I can spend fixing everything that I found was somewhat broken. I do not have that much free time recently and the upcoming weeks!
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:36 pm
Any chance you could explain some of the parameters?
I know some of it is simple, but weapon scaling, does that make the weapon bigger/smaller?
It is just what it is. Whenever one draws weapons or whatever, no matter who it is, it applies the scale multiplier to the equipment. It's just a goofy script I thought was funny to add.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.0)

Post by vinny2k »

Leunsel wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 pm
MLS33 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:47 pm
Thank you for not putting it up behind patreon.
I was gifted that game by sir Vinny! It wouldn't be fair if I was to put it behind a paywall! :)
Anytime bro whatever game you need and you can help the community i will always help

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.2)

Post by Leunsel »

I have updated the table to the next version and had two individuals, aside from myself, test it extensively. Over approximately four hours of testing, we were unable to identify any issues or crashes. Based on this thorough testing, I am confident that the table is now stable and suitable for use throughout the entirety of this game version. :)

Feedback is always welcome!

EDIT: As I haven't mentioned it in the main post: Force Player Invincibility also allows one to enter the water. You won't get killed in water anymore. The On Height Die For Player Work Script allows one to bypass the intentional "Kill" of the player given he jumps off of a 200 meter high cliff. If you combine Health Decrease, Remaining Max. HP and Height Die For Player you will end up being truly invincible. Of course you can just set the multiplier as well to not make it that easy/hard instead! :)

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Looks very detailed. Great job!

Is it possible to unlearn Main Pawn's Core Skills? I didn't see pointers for those?

mayhemfighter
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mayhemfighter »

Possible to Edit pawn badges? As once complete pawns get smarter AI for the monster

Nero57021
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nero57021 »

Love the work on the table. Truly amazing indeed!

If possible is there a perma edit for pawn stats, I wanted mine to become a pack mule, not sure if that can be done.

abcdefghijken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abcdefghijken »

Thumbs up!

Is there a way to add portable port crystal to inventory? I lost 40 hours of game play due to accepting point of no return so I’m rerunning with cheat engine. I don’t have a portable port crystal yet so I’m unable to edit quantity.

Thanks!

Odessax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Odessax »

abcdefghijken wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:37 am
Thumbs up!

Is there a way to add portable port crystal to inventory? I lost 40 hours of game play due to accepting point of no return so I’m rerunning with cheat engine. I don’t have a portable port crystal yet so I’m unable to edit quantity.

Thanks!
You could use the gain item mod over on nexus or pm me your pawn ID so I could send you some if it's possible.

Zed Hotdog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zed Hotdog »

This might be a tall request, but I think it would be great if there were a way to inspect a hired pawn's cosmetic sliders. For example, if you come across a visually appealing pawn in the Rift and wish to recreate its appearance for your main character.

The pointers could be displayed in the cheat engine table, or alternatively, there could be a method to access the customization screen of the hired pawn in-game, allowing you to check the sliders directly. This screen is the same one that can be accessed through the barber shop with the Art of Metamorphosis book, where you can edit your character or main pawn.

juliojakers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by juliojakers »

Okay so with this table, we can do NEW GAME+ with Reset Level and all Attributes ?
I hate I have all item I collected but I'm too Strong... maybe Reset the Level will help a little bit and makes little more challenging ...

juliojakers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by juliojakers »

The point what I'm aiming is, we can set the Main Pawn and Character into lvl 1 and Vocation into lvl 1 (IDK if vocation affect the Character Status)... maybe someone can make a table to do that ? like Presets by push 1 Hotkey... and BAM all the stat reset to lvl 1...
About online IDK if it's updated after you connected to steam, because perhaps you can make and reset the character and Pawn on OFFLINE MODE, and when everything set up to reset, you can launch the ONLINE MODE... so IDK if it's gonna be working...