Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Proprietor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.2)

Post by Proprietor »

First off, this is an absolutely amazing table. Thank you for your work, Leunsel! Secondly, is it possible to modify your main pawn's vocation levels? I kind of don't want to switch mine around in order to rank up supplementary vocations for their augments. Does the vocation xp multiplier apply to your main pawn?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Proprietor wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:25 am
Secondly, is it possible to modify your main pawn's vocation levels?
Just activate the Vocation Exp Hook and switch to the pawns page in the Stats Menu. Might require you to switch between the main pawn and player for some time for the values to display the correct values, script is kind of messy. But that way you'll be able to edit the main pawns vocation exp to whatever you desire.

Proprietor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Proprietor »

I had no idea that could be switched from player to pawn. I'm sorry that functionality didn't pop out to me right away! Thank you, managed to max out most vocations in a hurry :D

Edit: Nevermind! Apparently the vocation xp did not stick. I changed it from 3519 to 30000 and it reverted back when I closed the menu. I tried to change my main pawn's archer level to full, but that didn't work the way I thought it would. Am I being dumb?

Edit 2: Nevermind again! It works if I'm accessing my pawn from the items menu, not the status one. For some reason, if I'm looking at my pawn on the status screen, vocation values do not change, but if I look at their items and let the values populate, I can modify them!

klownkiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klownkiller »

What the hell is that colour choice?
Did you really think is more readable?

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

klownkiller wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:11 am
What the hell is that colour choice?
Did you really think is more readable?
First of all;
I'm creating these tables for myself and myself only in the first place.
That I'm sharing them is just an act of kindness and that's about it. I don't need to feed you. :)

Secondly;
There is the Color State Section in the table for a good reason! I'm well aware that one might not like my personal preferences regarding the color scheme and that's fine. I've put in the work so anyone can customize it the way they want.
If you haven't been able to read the third option in my table I will show it to you here really quick: Image

Last but not least:
Constructive criticism is always appreciated. What you did here is everything but that. So either you reconsider the way you behave or you simply shut up next time. :) Have a great day!

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Proprietor wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:37 am
Edit 2: Nevermind again! It works if I'm accessing my pawn from the items menu, not the status one. For some reason, if I'm looking at my pawn on the status screen, vocation values do not change, but if I look at their items and let the values populate, I can modify them!
Yeah, like I've said! That script is a little messy but it should get the job done! I wasn't able to find another instruction that I could've used instead sadly...
But perfect if it worked out for you! :)

0757myt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 0757myt »

Really like your table! Though I feel like it is missing some main pawn flags: pawn badges/boss monster kill counts, "known" caves, chests, campfire, and riftstone locations. Not sure how hard it is to find and implement these but I appreciate your work nonetheless!

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

0757myt wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:17 pm
Really like your table! Though I feel like it is missing some main pawn flags: pawn badges/boss monster kill counts, "known" caves, chests, campfire, and riftstone locations. Not sure how hard it is to find and implement these but I appreciate your work nonetheless!
I have the Pawn Badges Work-In-Progress, I'm just trying to finalize it. Everything else is a mess to work with currently but I'll surely add it if I ever come across any of the other things!

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

0757myt wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:17 pm
... pawn badges/boss monster kill counts ...
These I have figured out by now! One can unlock all Pawn Badges with my table now. (Well, once it is actually released.)
I will just leave this preview here for you all to enjoy for now:

zantek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zantek »

howdy fellas, I have a simple question, is there any way to give oneself wakestones and ferrystones with this table? also thanks to the OP for this wonderfull and orderly yet slightly confusing table :D

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

zantek wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:57 pm
howdy fellas, I have a simple question, is there any way to give oneself wakestones and ferrystones with this table? also thanks to the OP for this wonderfull and orderly yet slightly confusing table :D
For Item Spawning / Adding use the table of cfemen! :)
Appreciate the kind words, I know that it might be hard to use at first but once you get used to it it's pretty easy to use! I hope you can adapt at some point but that heavily depends on if you actually keep using my stuff! :)

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

would it be possible to add pawn affinity editing please?

xiraiya
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xiraiya »

Table seems great but its layout is utterly incomprehensible compared to most tables, at least to me, it almost seems like its in another language. But obviously a lot of work has been put into it.

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.3)

Post by Leunsel »

Update:
Version 1.3 of the Table is now in 24h Early-Access for Patreon Subscribers.
Once I know everything works as intended I will release it in the main post! :)
I will add the Update-Log for reference from the Main-Post :

General Table Update @ 07.04.2024:
Update Log:

Code: Select all

--- @ 07.04.2024 ---
Added Features:
	Hooks:
		[ID:247] —> 'Main Pawn Hook' 
			-> 'Pawn Affinity' or 'Pawn Sentiment'
		[ID:257] —> 'Pawn Badge Data Hook'
			-> 'Pawn Badge Completion Requirements' 
		[ID:313] —> 'Pawn Count Data Context Hook'
			-> 'Active Editable Pawn Badges' 
Pre-Release Preview

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.3)

Post by Anacra »

Some amazing work being put in to this.

Is it possible to unlearn main pawn's core skills. Don't see those skills in the preview?