Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2 (v.1.4)

Post by Anacra »

Have you been able to figure out how to unlearn Core Skills for main Pawn? Might be a 1 or a 0 value for each core skill?

Edit: The table doesn't activate. The attach to process also doesn't get ticked on.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Anacra wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 pm
Edit: The table doesn't activate. The attach to process also doesn't get ticked on.
There has still not been an update for the game so the table still works as intended! Just saying "Doesn't activate" isn't helpful either, at least right click a script and tell me what the error message is!
Second of all, the "Attach To Process" Script is not supposed to stay active! It's auto disabling itself after execution! :)

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Leunsel wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am
Anacra wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 pm
There has still not been an update for the game so the table still works as intended! Just saying "Doesn't activate" isn't helpful either, at least right click a script and tell me what the error message is!
Second of all, the "Attach To Process" Script is not supposed to stay active! It's auto disabling itself after execution! :)
Here is a screenshot. When I click on the activation button, it thinks for a second and then stays blank and nothing happens.

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

Anacra wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am
Here is a screenshot. When I click on the activation button, it thinks for a second and then stays blank and nothing happens.
This doesn't really make any sense to me. The installed Cheat Engine Version of you is 7.5 and your Game Version is 1.0.6.0?
I tested it using these Versions and a pretty old version of the RE Framework and everything works as intended... Not sure what could cause that for you really given that you started the game and the table afterwards...

Ambivalent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ambivalent »

Has there been any scripts for movement, like jumping, levitating, flying? I'm trying to explore and poke my nose in some weird spots for no real reason, and there's some spots I can't quite reach but now I'm curious. I've also found some peculiar trees and cave faces in some spots where I've clipped at the edge of the maps, and I just want to look around some more