Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fanikdd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by Fanikdd »

Hi all. Thank you SunBeam for the great work. Please help. We have already written about this problem before, but have not found a solution. Quest Sea of Sands - received diving mask before it should be made on the workbench, the quest does not continue. Remove Item By InventoryItemResource did not help, the mask disappeared from the inventory (it was saved and teleported), but the workbench writes that the item has already been made. Sorry for my English, I am writing through a translator. ^_^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bansukend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bansukend »

Fanikdd wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm
. . .
Either you load from earlier save before crafting diving mask, or start from beginning. AFAIK :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Fanikdd wrote:
Hi all. Thank you SunBeam for the great work. Please help. We have already written about this problem before, but have not found a solution. Quest Sea of Sands - received diving mask before it should be made on the workbench, the quest does not continue. Remove Item By InventoryItemResource did not help, the mask disappeared from the inventory (it was saved and teleported), but the workbench writes that the item has already been made. Sorry for my English, I am writing through a translator. ^_^
No solution, sorry. If the game records that you've created or obtained the item, even if you remove it, it will reconstruct and give it to you on a reload or reopen of game.
bansukend wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm
Fanikdd wrote:
. . .
Either you load from earlier save before crafting diving mask, or start from beginning. AFAIK :)
Sadly, yes.

In general, I would advise against using item multipliers, breaking game boundaries, etc. -- doing typically anything that would later result in a progression blocker. The game is HEAVILY scripted with triggers and conditions, so you fucking around then whining after.. doesn't really show restraint and moderation. More like abuse :P

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Um infinite size clip, Set Burst Size Set (Remove) Recoil & Spread is not working. Can I have a fix for this?

Nephilim B612
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nephilim B612 »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 am
Um infinite size clip, Set Burst Size Set (Remove) Recoil & Spread is not working. Can I have a fix for this
Yeah the weapon ammo and burst size cheats have randomly stopped working for me also, doesn't seem to have been a patch... not sure what's going on?.

NaCl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NaCl »

Table is pretty sweet SunBeam...thanks! I did try searching this so if it's been asked/answered blame the topic search machinery. Anyway, have you looked into making a noclip cheat for the table? Would love to just be able to mess around w/that if it's a possibility at all.

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Hey guys I just reverted back to previous build and the cheats work again. Just letting you guys know. I'll just keep playing on this build until the cheats get updated for the newest patch

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Um infinite size clip, Set Burst Size Set (Remove) Recoil & Spread is not working. Can I have a fix for this?
Nephilim B612 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am
Yeah the weapon ammo and burst size cheats have randomly stopped working for me also, doesn't seem to have been a patch... not sure what's going on?.
XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:23 pm
Hey guys I just reverted back to previous build and the cheats work again. Just letting you guys know. I'll just keep playing on this build until the cheats get updated for the newest patch
You have the fix here: viewtopic.php?p=349131#p349131. How about you read the last 2-3 pages?... Thanks.

Pain101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pain101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm

You have the fix here: viewtopic.php?p=349131#p349131. How about you read the last 2-3 pages?... Thanks.
I try the fix with initiate, line 205, using code
u = u + 0x10 -- 0xF90
unregisterSymbol( "g_DebugSettings" )
registerSymbol( "g_DebugSettings", t + u, true )

It seem to make some option work beside the Burst size mode option. When you have time, is it possible to check it? Thank you

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

SunBeam wrote:
XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Nephilim B612 wrote:
XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
I tried that and that didn’t fix it.

SoAnIs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoAnIs »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:15 am
SunBeam wrote:
XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Nephilim B612 wrote:
XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
I tried that and that didn’t fix it.
It's a different issue. The FindNamedComponentByRTTIClass hook isn't working, as I reported. I don't have time to fix it, nor does SunBeam AFAICT. Look at lines 463-480 of the Initialize code, the offsets or byte arrays it's scanning for are wrong. Need to find the correct offsets.