Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

iLeonidze wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm
The majority of that stuff was commented out/removed in retail. Surely didn't make it in the PC version. I did look at the leaked PS4 build (more precisely nip.pink.clang.releasesym.opt.elf) and could find a relationship/equivalence between PS4 and PC code, however the effects of the DebugSettings bools/options are not compiled where they're checked/used.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 am
iLeonidze wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm
The majority of that stuff was commented out/removed in retail. Surely didn't make it in the PC version. I did look at the leaked PS4 build (more precisely nip.pink.clang.releasesym.opt.elf) and could find a relationship/equivalence between PS4 and PC code, however the effects of the DebugSettings bools/options are not compiled where they're checked/used.
Question when ever I try to put amount for a item in my inventory the game hard crashes to desktop what could be causing it? I am trying to add arena medals I have tried going instead the area to add them and even then the game would crash

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

Gods some of you all are making me feel hella old. I've been hacking games since the 90s and technically since the 80s if you wanna count physical hacks like sliding an Atari/Nintendo cartridge in just so to glitch it. And this was back before the days of the Game Genie, though I used that too. Glad to see that the spirit of "What can I make this do?" is still alive and well. :D

Rifneno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rifneno »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:56 am
Rifneno wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:15 pm

Yeah, [Link]. Though one has to wonder how Lance Reddick's passing will effect things. Sylens was obviously going to be a big part of things, and I can't imagine they'll recast him.
They could always use AI to replace the voice, much cheaper and people won't tell the difference really.
I doubt they'll go that route simply because having Sylens die off-screen is the only way they don't risk backlash. A lot of people consider the various other options to be tasteless and/or disrespectful to the deceased. That's why, for example, the Simpsons retires characters whose VA has died. That awful Flash movie got a lot of backlash for CGI'ing in Christopher Reeve and George Reeves, and it's not like the movie didn't have enough else to get them heat. Sylens was obviously going to play a *major* part, and a movie with a groomer cult leader got heat for silent cameos.

Liquidraine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Liquidraine »

Great table SunBeam. Kudos for all the work you do.

I am curious about one thing though...those stupid Gauntlet Runs. I managed to beat all four of them. Honestly though, just f them so much. First three are cake. The last one though just seems to have some stupid catch up mechanic for the AI because even when i knock them off and i'm streaks ahead, they suddenly appear at my side out of nowhere.

Is there any way to find something to either auto complete them or cheese them for future playthroughs?

paristeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paristeta »

Liquidraine wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:27 pm
Great table SunBeam. Kudos for all the work you do.

I am curious about one thing though...those stupid Gauntlet Runs. I managed to beat all four of them. Honestly though, just f them so much. First three are cake. The last one though just seems to have some stupid catch up mechanic for the AI because even when i knock them off and i'm streaks ahead, they suddenly appear at my side out of nowhere.

Is there any way to find something to either auto complete them or cheese them for future playthroughs?
Nukem9´s Tweak and Cheat Menu has an "Disable AI Processing" option, which means, the AI stand at the start and do nothing and ALoy can ride along in peace. In the Table under "Pointers/STructures" is a entry: " g_AiManagerGame" maybe its an option there too?

Has anyone find a way to have an Weapon/Outfit twice? There must be some way, before the last patches on PS5, quest weapon/outfit could be aquired several times.

Is there a way to force equip or force an weapon directly into the weapon wheel? I tried to get the Gauntlet Race Warrior Bow + Ammo to use outside, but the Warrior Bow (and the Spear/Club)) only show up when accessing the stash (can be stashed) or when at a merchant, but greyed out.

Diddy93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diddy93 »

Heya, thanks for the table!
I just encountered an issue after todays game update:
'aob_in_WorldDrawableMap_Open' not found.
It wont initialize the table no matter what I try :/
Guess ill have to wait for an update here?

chevulapelli0988
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chevulapelli0988 »

Awaiting for new build as Horizon Forbidden West PC version is HRZ2-PCR / 14:20 Mon Apr 22 2024. But, Cheat engine verision is at HRZ2-PCR 15:08 - wed Apr 03 2024. Please update the cheat engine with the latest version.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

Diddy93 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:45 pm
... I just encountered an issue after today's game update:
'aob_in_WorldDrawableMap_Open' not found.
It won't initialize the table no matter what I try :/
Guess I'll have to wait for an update here?
Single Poster, shows a lack of knowledge... At the time of this post.

The table appears to be in working order on my end; I suggest restarting both the game and Cheat Engine/table.

However, there is one component, the 'g_DebugSettings', which does seem to malfunction, though this may just be on my end. Consequently, it stands out as the sole element within the table that fails to operate as intended on the current live patch (1.3.55.0.)
chevulapelli0988 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:23 pm
You probably have not read anything in this thread, as this is your only post on this forum (at the time of this post); Sunbeam WILL BE upset about this! Please review the thread, and you'll notice that the points I've [issue] outlined below [in your post] have [has] already been addressed by others, including Sunbeam themselves.

This is merely a cautionary note, reminding you to bear in mind that not everything may function properly, as the table was built/tested against a different build. Therefore, exercise caution when using the table and report any genuine malfunctions. It's crucial to remember that if you integrate mods, trainers, or other tables, entries within Sunbeam's provided table might falsely appear as malfunctioning when they're actually functioning as intended. Therefore, ensure that when reporting any issues, the table is isolated—meaning no additional mods, trainers, or other tables—and both the game and the table are freshly (re)initialized for testing. This guarantees that the report isn't a false positive caused by external interference.

Questioning Side Note: Why did you attach a .RAR file? I find this sketchy as @#$! as it's not needed. As such, it should be removed. File was removed by User/Mod.

SoAnIs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoAnIs »

Noticing some breakage on the 1.3 patch (1.3.55.0). No other mods or trainers.

The infinite ammo, oxygen, & clip size (using debug options) don't work, because g_DebugSettings is NULL. So I think it's not just on Vortox14's end.

The "set burst size to 20" does not work. Nor does the "set player level". The TableOfRTTIs in the debug section seems to also have an invalid pointer (P->????????). This likely stops those scripts from working. And I suspect any others using `FindNamedComponentByRTTIClass` though I've not tested them all. I'm not familiar enough with CheatEngine to debug properly, and of course I don't have SunBeam's disassembly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SoAnIs wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:54 pm
g_DebugSettings is NULL
The offsets have shifted a bit in g_Application, so change this in [ Initialize ] script (I think it's line 205):

Code: Select all

u = u + 0x10 -- 0xF90
unregisterSymbol( "g_DebugSettings" )
registerSymbol( "g_DebugSettings", t + u, true )
Then g_DebugSettings will be valid again.

Sorry, don't have time to check and update the table. You'll have to make do.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:23 pm
SoAnIs wrote:
g_DebugSettings is NULL
The offsets have shifted a bit in g_Application, so change this in [ Initialize ] script (I think it's line 205):

u = u + 0x10 -- 0xF90

much respect! thank you!

SoAnIs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoAnIs »

No worries, making do is easy! Thanks!

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

Just a warning, don't use ng+ mode while doing embassy quest, it locks progress by bugging out glider(never got one despite animation showing I did and couldn't use it). Thankfully my oldest save when I noticed was right before starting this quest:).

Pheust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pheust »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:23 pm
SoAnIs wrote:
g_DebugSettings is NULL

u = u + 0x10 -- 0xF90

That appears to have worked for me, thanks : )