Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Galerian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by Galerian »

CostaBr33ze wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:18 pm
Open Accessibility Settings and change "Hold" to "Toggle" for the options you desire

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Dunno if you've noticed.. I just did:

Not to mention first one is called internally HRZ, while second one HRZ2 :D

Just some geeky fact :P

BR,
Sun

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:27 am
Dunno if you've noticed.. I just did:

Not to mention first one is called internally HRZ, while second one HRZ2 :D

Just some geeky fact :P

BR,
Sun
lol nice catch :D

DERYKK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DERYKK »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:21 pm
DERYKK wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:47 pm
Would this allow for removing "Special Gear" too? I somehow was able to craft the Diving Mask way before I was supposed to, and I can't get past a quest requiring me to craft it.

Or better yet, a toggle to complete the current quest step of the active quest.
Yes, it will. Almost there with the release.
That would be awesome! Thank you for all your hard work! I tried removing the item by setting it's value to 0, but it stays in the inventory, just as 0. Frustrating, but hopefully I can get past that main quest finally!

RubberMonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RubberMonkey »

DERYKK wrote:

That would be awesome! Thank you for all your hard work! I tried removing the item by setting it's value to 0, but it stays in the inventory, just as 0. Frustrating, but hopefully I can get past that main quest finally!
Did you try saving and reloading the save?

crainger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crainger »

Momber wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:54 pm
Hi folks! I'm wondering if there will be an inventory editor for outfits at some stage. I would be interested in obtaining the pre-order bonus "Nora Legacy" [Link] because it reminds me of Rost from the first game. Thank you for your consideration.
Look for Nukem's mod on Nexus.

DERYKK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DERYKK »

RubberMonkey wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:20 am
DERYKK wrote:

Did you try saving and reloading the save?
I crafted the item very early on and did not have a save to reload from.

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

crainger wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:14 am
Momber wrote:
Hi folks! I'm wondering if there will be an inventory editor for outfits at some stage. I would be interested in obtaining the pre-order bonus "Nora Legacy" [Link] because it reminds me of Rost from the first game. Thank you for your consideration.
Look for Nukem's mod on Nexus.
Wonderful! Thank you! [Link]

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Momber wrote:
cheat menu on nexus has that option alongside other useful stuff, like stack multipliers.

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:33 am
Momber wrote:
cheat menu on nexus has that option alongside other useful stuff, like stack multipliers.
Thank you for the help. I have what I need now :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DERYKK wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:20 am
Well.. I removed the entire inventory, saved, rebooted the game, loaded save and the Shieldwing is still there. I can't tell if, removing it with the table (Inventory::RemoveItemByResource) does help in that direction. Point to the matter is I don't see it in the Inventory anymore, however I am not sure how the game is checking whether or not you've unlocked it. If it's based on some bool someplace, I won't be able to do much. If it's based on UUID of the item's Resource, then you could try searching for that UUID in memory and replacing every occurrence with the UUID of another item's Resource. Then try to progress, see if the game still complains (yes, you'll do this in active gameplay, not saving and reloading).

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

my 50cents contribution: Resource list.

Some remarks:
1. i only created this to get them Travel packs edited easily. Did not realize this was NOT for "free" :oops:
2. 'Metal Shards' does not seem to show up at startup, but will at some point (i'm guessing as soon as you'll need it for crafting/andwhatnot)
3. there are actually 3 inventory lists; i'm only showing the 1st one here. If you want to have those as well, edit the 2nd script and change 'local nContainer = 0' to ... =2'. Not done any work on that: me thinks one of them might be your stash container.
4. i did not spend any time finding a full resource/inventory_Names list: i'm currently assuming - hoping, that is - that #Sunbeam will magically have it pop out of his head :ph34r:
5. keep in mind that all sorts of stuff is shown in this list; not just resources. Yes, you can easily change it to a predefined value ('99' here), but this will also apply to other items such as tools/andwhatnot. No idea what this can/will cause further down the road... That said: I have 99 Shieldwings now, and using everyone of them :lol:

6. for developers: I'm using an array that relates an hexId/Integer with its descriptive (see script). Items already identified were based on comparing its value with the Resources list (mostly)
7. three 4-bytes fields prior to the one i'm using do NOT change either. One of them pairs might be the UUid #Sunbeam mentioned... or not...

ps: i have no intention to build a "complete" table for this game, be it very interesting considering the collected struct_names. Sofar I've only used the 'Player : Invulnerability' so that i could learn the basic mechanics better...

-EDIT-
Ok, as long as the item stays in the 1st list, it should be fine. However, last night the FastTravelPack "moved" to the 2nd (or 3rd) list, which - unfortunately does not have the save IDs (in fact most of the items in those 2 lists have identical Ids; all 4 bytes_fields, so...)
=> Anyways: #Sunbeam has added an Inventory feature to his table now, so better learn to use that one...

And yep - as thè man stated - i forgot to mention that you'll find duplicates in all 3 lists. btw: i'll continue to use it to increase special items - using Notepad++ Compare - untill I know how to use that Inventory feature.

-EDIT 2-
* updated inventory routine:
- if nothing is shown in the list, open Inventory and then check again
- if values are no longer valid/incorrect: just open/close inventory again
- most descriptives are now shown in the list (collected from struct itself)
- removed the 'setMaxQuantity' option, as I have no idea about implication
(came across a 'Category' struct, so might look into that evt)
- and yes, still duplicates in the list: use Notepad++ for quick_search
ps: I've added (partial) xID used in #Sunbeam's table for easy search
(it appeared i got initially the right one; but i'm only using 16 digits here)
* added: autoregenerate Health: a feature I really liked in Outcast 2; and which i enjoy in this game as well...
(will probably add this to (some of) my other tables too)

-EDIT 3-
* updated: health & inventory should handle lua errors properly now (espec. after dying/andwhatnot)
tip: if inventory does not show them 3 lists, right-click colored script and report its error.

-EDIT 4-
* moved to: [ viewtopic.php?p=348538#p348538 ]
(have added new features, plus avoiding the 'what's the pw again' ?)
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:56 am, edited 6 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:48 pm
There is one single Inventory to be listed out. I know those other 2 offsets might seem valid in the logic, but not how you'd expect :D I learned the hard way (see [ Debug ] > Inventory : Dump Item Info script). I initially made it loop through all 3 lists, but I found that there are dupes. So I dug a bit deeper and found a function that would parse 0x60 (it looks in 0x70 and 0x80 as well) and compiles a nice array of unique InventoryItem pointers :P

Run [ Initialize ] > [ Scripts ] > [ Inventory & Stash ] > Inventory : Dump Item Info [incl. Stash] and you'll see what I mean. Check your Desktop for a file called _ExportedInventory.csv.

You can run both variants and compare ;) That's what I did anyway.

The table update has been posted. It will take a bit to explain everything in the 2nd post, so gimme some time.

P.S.: It's more than 50cent :D

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

before i update to the latest version, does sunbeams table still work with today's update?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Giony wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:04 pm
before i update to the latest version, does sunbeams table still work with today's update?
Table has been updated today as well...