Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

annihilator wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:02 am
Thanks for the feedback. I only used Stealth Stalker so far, so didn't know. Will have a look sometime, but yeah, was gonna suggest binding a hotkey in CE to "Valor : Set To Max" script instead (Ctrl+H > Create hotkey > set key > Apply) :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:05 am
annihilator wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. I only used Stealth Stalker so far, so didn't know. Will have a look sometime, but yeah, was gonna suggest binding a hotkey in CE to "Valor : Set To Max" script instead (Ctrl+H > Create hotkey > set key > Apply) :)
Maybe you can make a script with mine SunBeam. I find a way to always use the attack that annihilator say. Use my scipt "Infinite valor surge for attack" i posted on page 8.
However, as i promise, i post the save with 100% complete with dlc too. Maybe Sunbeam you can use to obtain code for all coils and machines part. (from what that i remember when i played it on ps5, i haven't only one machies part, the legendary Stalker Mine Launchers that can obtain from a side quest only). In the rar there is a readme file with description of the 4 manual save (when load the last 2 saves don't watch! :lol: hit continue on main menu to load the last save for exemple and go away to avoid spoiler. Wait that the game load and then you can go in the inventary to see the all items)
PS: i find the save with the main story complete so i finish dlc and complete it to 100% and thank you SunBeam for your hard work! :)
Attachments
Horizon Forbidden West Saves 100% (No Clouds, All Datapoints, All Variants etc).rar
(4.44 MiB) Downloaded 136 times

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:29 am
dvd7master wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pm
assasin01 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm
Plz stop teasing us and release that beast :D ...yes, yes...i know...good things come to those who wait.... :mrgreen: ..but waiting is haaaaaard ;)
I'm not teasing you, I'm posting progress of my work. Sadly, time is not on my side with a real life job :(

However, check main topic. Table update is now live!

Please.. fucking PLEASE.. everyone.. take your time and read the instructions/explanations I've posted. Took me about 2 hours to put everything together and write extensive information so you can't say "I didn't know" or "where does it say that?". I really can't be arsed holding hands if you don't know how to use CE, don't have the time or interest to read the instructions/explanations or fuck around outside what's been written. I would appreciate feedback and letting me know where some option goes astray IF some condition happens/not happens and it's not already documented in my text. Else.. you now have access to everything I worked on. Took me some time to analyze the game's structs/RTTI (see the [ Pointers/Structures ] section).

You now have a reason not to leave the house this weekend! :D
focking awesome 8-)
thank you very much :)

dvd7master
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dvd7master »

David LionHeart wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:07 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:05 am
annihilator wrote:
Maybe you can make a script with mine SunBeam. I find a way to always use the attack that annihilator say. Use my scipt "Infinite valor surge for attack" i posted on page 8.
However, as i promise, i post the save with 100% complete with dlc too. Maybe Sunbeam you can use to obtain code for all coils and machines part. (from what that i remember when i played it on ps5, i haven't only one machies part, the legendary Stalker Mine Launchers that can obtain from a side quest only). In the rar there is a readme file with description of the 4 manual save (when load the last 2 saves don't watch! :lol: hit continue on main menu to load the last save for exemple and go away to avoid spoiler. Wait that the game load and then you can go in the inventary to see the all items)
PS: i find the save with the main story complete so i finish dlc and complete it to 100% and thank you SunBeam for your hard work! :)
Did you find all the datapoints or you did some magic tricks to unlock them :) ? Thanks.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Did you find all the datapoints or you did some magic tricks to unlock them :) ? Thanks.
Find all datapoints :) We can use the last save to start a new game plus but i can't play another time the whole game. I finish it 3 times on ps5 and now one more time approximately on pc. I leave the second time on ultra hard at you guys xD For me i wait SunBeam that find a way to change game difficulty and add items to obtain the machines part that haven't on this saves :P

naisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naisu »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:29 am
dvd7master wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pm
assasin01 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm
Plz stop teasing us and release that beast :D ...yes, yes...i know...good things come to those who wait.... :mrgreen: ..but waiting is haaaaaard ;)
I'm not teasing you, I'm posting progress of my work. Sadly, time is not on my side with a real life job :(

However, check main topic. Table update is now live!

Please.. fucking PLEASE.. everyone.. take your time and read the instructions/explanations I've posted. Took me about 2 hours to put everything together and write extensive information so you can't say "I didn't know" or "where does it say that?". I really can't be arsed holding hands if you don't know how to use CE, don't have the time or interest to read the instructions/explanations or fuck around outside what's been written. I would appreciate feedback and letting me know where some option goes astray IF some condition happens/not happens and it's not already documented in my text. Else.. you now have access to everything I worked on. Took me some time to analyze the game's structs/RTTI (see the [ Pointers/Structures ] section).

You now have a reason not to leave the house this weekend! :D
i am usually a lurker but i really wanted to say thank you and commend you for explaining the script in the OP. it was very interesting to learn how you are supposed to run the script and what is happening behind the usual "click box for cheat" table.

have a nice weekend mate and thank you for your contribution.

YamiNoZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YamiNoZero »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:47 am
YamiNoZero wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:12 am
I assume you refer to the Shieldwing Glider, right?
Yup! Thank you very much in advance sir! Best of luck.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

A great table from Sun as usual, absolutely love your tables. Although the wait was painful, lmao but worth it and the Instant Trial Complete, godly.

Edit: Considering your previous update posts, I thought you were also looking into Inventory Editor of sorts? Have you dropped the idea or is it not yet viable enough for the public table??
Last edited by MSoniSama on Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hirumi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hirumi »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:42 pm
Some scripts from my personal table.

For the Machine board script, you can change enemy HP to. See picture.
Machine Board Picture
Status build-up
Part Damage

v2: Added Status build-up, Fix the part damage script, 1 hit kill, Enemy keep status, Shard pointer

Hi thanks for the table

I m trying to figure out how to change the experience multiplier from a 4bytes to a float in order to slow down progression

Could you indicate me how to do that please ? i try to play with the script but being very new to cheat engine I cant figure out what to do

Thanks in advance for your help

Rodomisprime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rodomisprime »

Thanks so so much for this. Would be awesome to be able to add coils. You only get one of the unique per playthrough

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

If you use trial instant complete option on machine strike games, remember to do the tutorial normally or you won't be able to start the other machine strike games in locations after the Chainscrape.

hasegawahatsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hasegawahatsu »

How to edit coil value in debug menu

naisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naisu »

Rodomisprime wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:47 pm
Thanks so so much for this. Would be awesome to be able to add coils. You only get one of the unique per playthrough
Well if you don't feel like waiting, SunBeam has already given you all the tools to execute the Arena dupe glitch yourself.

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

As has been explained previously, greyed out option means not finished so Debug menu being greyed out means what?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That nothing in there should be used. I didn't provide any details about what's in there, did I? As such, if you know what you're doing and want to fuck around, be my guest. But those are my tests, debug scripts and other stuff. If some user tells you to use something in there it is cuz they tried something out and it might have worked for them. Or they just assume it might work.