Unicorn Overlord (Ryujinx Switch Emulator)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zxe21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Unicorn Overlord (Switch Emulator)

Post by zxe21 »

Alright, it makes me insane how this cheat sometimes works and the other times don't. the work itself is good but, how the AOB keep erroring is frustrate me to the point of insanity. I hope there is a way to make the cheat more precise or accurate or guarantee it works. I'm malding over this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

zxe21 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:07 am
Alright, it makes me insane how this cheat sometimes works and the other times don't. the work itself is good but, how the AOB keep erroring is frustrate me to the point of insanity. I hope there is a way to make the cheat more precise or accurate or guarantee it works. I'm malding over this
Once the script is turned on, it does not need to be turned off until you exit the game.

But why do AOB errors keep appearing? I cannot replicate this situation. I have tested it on four computers (Win11) and they all work normally. This is because the memory configuration of the emulator is very different from that of general PC applications (games), difficult to track.

The interception and confirmation target addresses are encoded after multiple confirmations and testing. Currently, some people still have problems when executing the script. I can't copy the problem so I can't solve it.

Maybe you can send me the screenshot so that I can refer to it and think about the problem and try to find a solution.
Last edited by Axeen on Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

rxhunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rxhunter »

I never got AOB error, maybe some device have different pattern in emulating memory even your OS could make it different. For reference I am using Ryujinx 1.1.1221 Firmware 17.0.0. on Win 10.

1. Open Ryujinx make sure your setting match the instruction, Load the game, Load the save
2. Attach CE table to Ryujinx make sure you attach to the game emulator not the console.
3. In game open character-list and item list.
4. In the table start scanning and wait until its done.
5. Profit.

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

My computers all Intel CPU with Window 11, I will find an AMD CPU to test again.

Postnord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Postnord »

EDIT:
Issue was caused by converting male classes to female classes.

Has anyone had success in changing classes altogether?
I was hoping to make use of later classes early for this playthrough:

Recruited a lvl 1 Fighter, changed it into a Werefox (Yay, script works).
Class does get updated, gets the correct skills, AP/PP & stats.
However, the sprite turned into a Soldier (artwork is a werefox) - Unsure what's happening here, maybe it's simply because the game isn't at Bastorias yet.

Verun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verun »

rxhunter wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:08 am
I never got AOB error, maybe some device have different pattern in emulating memory even your OS could make it different. For reference I am using Ryujinx 1.1.1221 Firmware 17.0.0. on Win 10.

1. Open Ryujinx make sure your setting match the instruction, Load the game, Load the save
2. Attach CE table to Ryujinx make sure you attach to the game emulator not the console.
3. In game open character-list and item list.
4. In the table start scanning and wait until its done.
5. Profit.
Weird. Maybe that's the case then. I'm running Ryujinx through steam for the natural gamepad emulation (was the same without Steam though), Win 11. No issues with any other CT tables so far though. Only this one is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally a nuisance to get running. Initial AOB scan always works but the sub scripts really need 10+ tries to run. I.e: when in item or char menu the corresponding scripts don't find the AOB until i open/close the menu 10+ times and keep trying.
So far I wasnt able to get the mining and Battle info (Map) scripts to work whatsoever.
I also tried with FW 17.0 and 17.1

Edit:
I just changed the hInstance+08000000 in the script to hInstance+18000000 and it found the Mining game address instantly. Maybe the scripts are a bit too harshly configured? Bigger range.

Edit2:
The Battle Info (map) one still won't find the AOB even if I set the range to +88000000

Laraid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laraid »

Any chance a base 4AP/4PP for everyone on your team could be added? Not necessarily inf, just the max 4 for each.

krsnik013
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by krsnik013 »

thanks for the table. most of the scripts work for me except Rapport. does anyone know where to go in game so Rapport details can be populated?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Axeen wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:45 am
LillyanaKabal wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:58 pm
Where are your save games located? I can't seem to find them to switch from Ryujinx CT to Yuzu CT
This table support Ryujinx only!
I meant the other way around. Brain derp. Though I did find the save games. Youy can get there directly through rightclicking the game on the emulator.

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

Verun wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:15 pm
Weird. Maybe that's the case then. I'm running Ryujinx through steam for the natural gamepad emulation (was the same without Steam though), Win 11. No issues with any other CT tables so far though. Only this one is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally a nuisance to get running. Initial AOB scan always works but the sub scripts really need 10+ tries to run. I.e: when in item or char menu the corresponding scripts don't find the AOB until i open/close the menu 10+ times and keep trying.
So far I wasnt able to get the mining and Battle info (Map) scripts to work whatsoever.
I also tried with FW 17.0 and 17.1

Edit:
I just changed the hInstance+08000000 in the script to hInstance+18000000 and it found the Mining game address instantly. Maybe the scripts are a bit too harshly configured? Bigger range.

Edit2:
The Battle Info (map) one still won't find the AOB even if I set the range to +88000000
All functions of AOB have been recoding.
You can download and try.

Verun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verun »

Thanks for trying! :D
Unfortunately the new version is behaving the same as the former one:
Playing on Ryujinx 1.1.1242, I again managed to enable all but one script after approx 1h of playing. For the Honors script, I had to finish a battle first. Doing quest and gaining honor was not enough.
Again, the Battle info, (Battle Map) script did never find the AOB at all. Not in battle. Not after battles. Not in any menu. Not when I open the battle map.
Still a very useful table!
I would love for the battle info script to work to freeze the annoying timer but can't have everything i guess :)

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

Verun wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:34 am
Thanks for trying! :D
Unfortunately the new version is behaving the same as the former one:
Playing on Ryujinx 1.1.1242, I again managed to enable all but one script after approx 1h of playing. For the Honors script, I had to finish a battle first. Doing quest and gaining honor was not enough.
Again, the Battle info, (Battle Map) script did never find the AOB at all. Not in battle. Not after battles. Not in any menu. Not when I open the battle map.
Still a very useful table!
I would love for the battle info script to work to freeze the annoying timer but can't have everything i guess :)
You need to Battle, it will be take effect,
and freeze "Battle Time (0 = Start time)" to meet your requirement.
Last edited by Axeen on Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verun »

Yes, the AOB scan fails for that script though, no matter what I do.

Axeen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Axeen »

Verun wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:41 pm
Yes, the AOB scan fails for that script though, no matter what I do.
I've recoding AOB method, but you still can't use it!!!

Cheat Engine 7.5
I have tried this on four computers, Window11 & Windows10
i7-9750 (Win10) Pass
i9-9900 (Win11) Pass
i9-13900 (Win11) Pass
AMD AMD Ryzen 5 8500G (Win11) Pass
I don’t know why still AOB issues.

Verun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verun »

I'm sorry :<
Maybe it has something to do with low level BIOS settings or maybe some CE settings?