Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by STN »

Yup :D A Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands cheat table!

Cheats

Unlimited Health
No Reload
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Grenades
Unlimited Drone Life

Special thanks to SunBeam for sharing how EasyAntiCheat can be disabled and fisherprice from unknowncheats for providing the actual method.

You need to disable EAC and use an unsigned CE to use this cheat table. How to is in this thread - viewtopic.php?p=885

DO NOT USE IT ONLINE! If you get banned, i am not responsible. This game has encrypted values for cheats and every effort done to stop cheating so you will get banned if you use it online.

Please link to this thread if you want to post this cheat table elsewhere. You don't have my permission if you don't link back.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GRw.CT
(12.86 KiB) Downloaded 479 times

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by Darkedone02 »

I'm looking for unlimited resources and skill points so I can max everything out.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Hmm, I'm stumped. How can I load the sys file?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Use winast tool, load it then close it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

So, as for skill points and resources, skill points are stored in 4 byte. I am trying to figure out resources. Resources seem to have a 4 byte value but it is not real.

OK, I'm trying to make a pointer for skill points. Meanwhile, resources are probably stored in 4 byte but somehow protected. I did not manage to find their numbers in either float or double. I'm going back to the 4 byte value and see what is going on there.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

The values are encrypted so exact value search may not work. I haven't yet checked skills/resources to know if they're encrypted too.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

OK, I am not too successful with this, but I did dig out something. Can anybody give this table a spin and see if it works for them? It works for me.

Still trying to figure out the resource things. They are definitely not stored with their original numbers. I might have to try some other way to figure it out.

EDIT: OK, scratch that, the pointer stopped working after I restarted my computer. I am not skilled enough to be of any further help. :( Though, skill points are easy to find, it is one of those 4 byte address that starts with 7FF something something. I narrowed it down to 2 results (the change was 9->7) in one go.

RaDeX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RaDeX »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:01 am
I guess it's pointless to tell Caliber he patched 'no reload' just for pistols/machine guns. Sniper weapons' clip still decreases. That's what happens when you don't play too much of the game or study the code, rushing to release 18101657583 trainers a day.. Patching 'sub' or 'dec' commands is so '90s. RET the function's prologue and be done with it. But who cares, it's about me again, right? There's one word no one will ever ever say about CH: quality.
:lol: :lol: :lol: +1

h3x1c
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by h3x1c »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:01 am
I guess it's pointless to tell Caliber he patched 'no reload' just for pistols/machine guns. Sniper weapons' clip still decreases. That's what happens when you don't play too much of the game or study the code, rushing to release 18101657583 trainers a day.. Patching 'sub' or 'dec' commands is so '90s. RET the function's prologue and be done with it. But who cares, it's about me again, right? There's one word no one will ever ever say about CH: quality.
Honestly, they should just 100% ignore any and all criticism of their work and focus only on selling their tripe to as many people as they can. It's a guilty conscience that makes them react to people like you, especially apparent now in light of your latest findings. They'd do well to learn a giant lesson and shut up. If they want a pat on the back for 100% of what they sell (regardless of how much of another person's/community's work any given trainer is comprised of), then they should rely on the ignorance of their community for that and let that fuel their egos.

Also, their business model is no different than any other type of establishment that relies on punctuality. And like many others, they've fought tooth and nail to defend their work and point out as often as they can when they feel someone is copying them -- only to now be busted for doing that very thing themselves. Is anyone surprised? No. In the aftermath of something like this, what you tend to reflect on is what mental deficiencies those guys have over there that they would put the effort they have into lying and denying that they directly steal other people's work to profit from.

I guess when your conscience is that guilty (especially when you don't realize it), you go bat-shit crazy over it in the most counterintuitive of ways. The funny thing is that the silence won't last long. It'll be business as usual, except now, they're coming up with more clever/sneaky ways to obfuscate what they steal from others. And once they feel they have that worked out, you can bet on them talking a bunch of shit all over again, singing their own praises in attempt to patch their fragile egos in the face of sometimes valid criticism.

Business as usual. You're not the only ones who do this kind of shit, CH (whoever of you may be reading this). It's blatantly obvious what's going on. :roll: And to be honest, I'm thinking really hard about personally contributing to the amplification of the scrutiny currently befalling you. It'd be great if you apologized for the bullshit (even if you just decide to do a better job at hiding it going forward), but I'm fairly confident THAT won't happen. However, should you decide to double-down on the denial, I'll be happy to shine a bright light on your entire business model including numerous examples of your asshole demeanor in response to not just profiting off the work of others, but also taking credit for it. Fucking douchbaggery at its finest right there, guys.

No, it won't stop you from making money going forward, but if it makes even ONE person think twice about what they're contributing to (especially in the face of free alternatives), then it will be worth it to me -- especially for the sake of everyone whose work you don't mind taking credit for (of which you guys have been SO vocal about in regards to your "work"). No one's asking you to be a goody two shoes here, because we all know what this niche is about. But do everyone (especially yourselves) a giant favor and just shut the fuck up with the "GUESS WHO'S FIRST, ALL YOU DIPSHITS!", etc.

Better yet, try making amends with everyone. Be inclusive of the works of the community. Establish a new branch on your business model that would reward the hard work of others. You're like the 1990s Microsoft of the game hacking world right now, but worse. Significantly more profitable businesses in shadier niches than this have fallen flat on their ass once exposed, so just keep going and see who all you piss off. Sounds like a fantastic idea.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

h3x1c wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:39 pm
The problem is in the whole trainer-making scene, i probably sound like a broken record by now :D but i was keeping an eye on MAF to see if he credits Sunbeam or the author of the bypass (this is the only place with the bypass posted and i saw chatter about these forums there yesterday so MAF did see the bypass from here) and zero mention of anything!. In fact, he was so confident after the bypass was posted yesterday that he said (quoting exactly) "EAC is easy". Really? Upon game launch, he gave up, but then as soon as Sunbeam posted publicly a day after CH's release, EAC becomes easy? then his trainer gets released a day after my table (game has encrypted values).

So this is the way i see it, this scene is full of scumbags who will do anything to appear "l33t h4x0rs" to their lackeys, the bigger the number of lackeys, the bigger the ego inflation and in turn the harder it is for them to credit someone else, its easier for them to just steal!. I will probably end up the same way if i gain a bunch of lackeys of mine i guess, i don't know i don't feel my "l33tness" reducing if i credit someone else though :lol:

This thing isn't gonna change, in fact in future like you said h3x1c its just gonna get worse as better ways of protecting stolen work are learned. I just saw a CE trainer of all things used to launching a driver lmao all so nobody knows where the bypass came from or how the l33t trainer is bypassing.

By the way, Chris/Pwizard asked me to delete his account here (i didn't and won't of anyone else) so he might not reply, idk.

h3x1c
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by h3x1c »

I don't know much, but I do know I like your avatars, STN. lol.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Has anyone figured out the resources yet? I tried several methods and none of them work. :(

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Any progress on getting infinite resources? what about the fix for those first three scripts that are reported to crash on people?

carpeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by carpeta »

I think the script on noReload that is making the game crash, the others scripts are just fine

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I will try to figure something out for resources during the weekend.