Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
66Nemesis66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by 66Nemesis66 »

Siggymas wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:29 pm
66Nemesis66 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:43 am
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 am

You mean these?

Have them working for the version I played at the time. They need updating, then I'll post the table :P

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Funny how thread suddenly became alive once the cracked version's been published :P
hi Who can i Download this Tabele?
The table is not updated its an old table. Owned by sunbeam.
ok thank your for your answer
Will come the aktual updated Download from that Tabele here in this Thread?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WingmaN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WingmaN »

How does this table "GRW _timeofdaymod _ignoresp_resources.CT" ??? Hooked to the gameplay, changes either do not see any.

WingmaN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WingmaN »

WingmaN wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 pm
How does this table "GRW _timeofdaymod _ignoresp_resources.CT" ??? Hooked to the gameplay, changes either do not see any.
All figured out :))

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 pm
I've already mentioned the table is not updated. And I have to do that before posting. Please read everything a post contains.
well i kinda wanted to search the value for fun, could you give me some tips for rebel cooldown and syncshot type is float or 4byte?
Thank you

WingmaN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WingmaN »

Guys ! somebody !!! Give a table with features, no spread, no recoi, infinite resources. For the version of SteamPunks. Please !!!

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:58 pm
Anything else with that: a burger, some soda? And what do you "give"?
Chili Fry and a milk shake i give you a homemade pie in return pls Thanks

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

WingmaN wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Guys ! somebody !!! Give a table with features, no spread, no recoi, infinite resources. For the version of SteamPunks. Please !!!
Never heard of gamecopyworld?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Vee_, maybe this is because of different repacks/versions? If you want, you can give me list of scripts that you are looking for and i can explain how to find values of it.

Made few changes for my previous environment table:
- Manual time should no change when fast travel;
- Change weather control. Now i see, that there is total 9 weather presets (in some "Biomes" some of presets banned), so for now just press "Ctrl+Alt+Num1...9" for changing presets;
- add Road_Puddles and Cars_Wetness addresses. I can not to found how to make cars semi-wetness, so it can be only total wet or not (maybe someone can found it?);
- Add few addresses for Enviro1 group.
- Add "1st person view" script. But it is not real 1st person. If you choose rifle, switch off silencer and start to aim - gun will disappear. This screenshot (with silencer on rifle) explain it better i guess: [Link]
- bit improved "invisible" script.

The one thing that i still can not to found is exposure value... I try to found float, double, 8 bytes and by changing time and environment settings catch exposure, but fail at all :/ Maybe someone who like challenges will try to find it?
Attachments
GRW_Environment4_v2355883.CT
(103.14 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

WingmaN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WingmaN »

Siggymas wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:05 am
WingmaN wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Never heard of gamecopyworld?
No, what is it ??? :shock: :? :?:

fr_sweet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fr_sweet »

I tried the WIN64AST + EACGuard method and manage to attach CE 6.6 unsigned version to GRW process. I just want to speed hack to slow down time that's all. But when I enabled speed hack from CE and changed the speed, nothing happened. Was it because of EAC?

fr_sweet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fr_sweet »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:47 pm
^ Apparently most of you have no idea what EAC does and what that bypass method allows you to do if successful. If you can "attach" CE to the game (you don't need an unsigned one), thus the memory is readable, then you've bypassed EAC and it doesn't interfere with anything anymore.
Did you manage to activate CE speed hack for Wildlands? This is the first game that I encountered that I can't speed hack by using the "Enable Speedhack". I can tick the box to enable it but it does not do anything when the speed is changed.

By the way, I tried CE 6.7 first but it gave me "Access is Denied" when I tried to attach it to GRW process.

I'm not new to CE. It's just that I hardly learn anything beyond simple value search since I always just need the speed hack. So I have no idea what's going on and what do I have to do if the default speed hack does not work.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

fr_sweet, maybe try steampunck's version of the game just to check if speed hack will work. If speed hack will do not work with such version of the game for you as well - than problem somewhere out of the game, because speed hack should work and it doesn't matter which version of CE you are use, 6.6 or 6.7. But, actually, if speed hack will work for you with steampunck's version - i do not know where problem can be... Maybe it is stupid suggestion. Honestly, i'm do not have enough of experience too :/

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Sorry to request but can someone search for tier one xp value? or make a multiplier exp for it. I found it in 4 bytes but its not working.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I secodn the question for the EXP mod

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Anyone has an idea for vehicle HP?

Ubnisofts shitty SAM design by which I mean no respawn timer, and no means to avoid their missiles is really annoying.

@down
Yes, I figured this out too, seems like the only viable solution >_>
Last edited by MasterVegito on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.