Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatBastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by CheatBastard »

Thanks for the trainers! I also would love to see an adjustable EXP cheat.

As for avoiding missiles, what I do to avoid them is like this.

1. After the warning the says the missile is approaching appears, I cound around 3 seconds or up to whenever I feel the missile is already near me.

2. At that moment, I press and hold A or D (whichever direction I wish to dodge to) and move the mouse to the left or right, causing my helicopter to make a very sharp turn. The missile would then miss me and I can continue on my way. Works 90% of the time for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

Im still having hard time finding the rebel skill cooldown and sync shot. I could found the timer on the Rebel Spotting skill but unable to change it? any suggestion?

sky170111
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sky170111 »

please create table Ghost Recon Wildlands (v CPY)
options:
1)inf health(enemy bullets,Explosions,Fall all etc.)
2)inf ammo (with reloading)
3)inf grenades (ALL types)
4)stealth mode
5)inf resources
6)quick reload skills (bombardment,Call of transport ,etc ; Synchronous shoot etc.)
7)unlimited timer for sub-mission.
thx.
Last edited by sky170111 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

gerger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gerger »

i can use the table scripts successfully except "Unlimited Health" & "Unlimited Drone Life".
may i know the reason? thanks.

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:47 pm
^ Apparently most of you have no idea what EAC does and what that bypass method allows you to do if successful. If you can "attach" CE to the game (you don't need an unsigned one), thus the memory is readable, then you've bypassed EAC and it doesn't interfere with anything anymore.
Hi Sunbeam, any Idea to get rebel cooldown working? seem like all I got was the value relate to it or the visual timer not the real timer.

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:20 pm
^ The latest version of this game is shielded with an improved EAC stripping handles access and watching threads/writes to game memory. I am assuming you're talking about the pirated version..
No, I am using the Uplay version of the game. havent got kiched once by EAC.. I spent whole night to figure it out where the address for the cooldown timer, no luck still..

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 am
What I meant is this address is dynamic, will change on map reloads. To "defeat" this you may want to debug the game, which you can't right now. To alter the executable code controlling access/write to this address, you would need to be able to hook/modify this code. Which again you can't :) That's what I am saying. You can do all these with the pirated version which doesn't have EAC.
hmm I guess that what happen. Pwizard might have a way to do it.. I got their trainer which working perfectly fine..

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
What I meant is this address is dynamic, will change on map reloads. To "defeat" this you may want to debug the game, which you can't right now. To alter the executable code controlling access/write to this address, you would need to be able to hook/modify this code. Which again you can't :) That's what I am saying. You can do all these with the pirated version which doesn't have EAC.
my friend pre-order the game, and got really pissed off that she can't just disabled the EAC to use cheat engine in single-player game like some previous games.
and now she just "CPY it" to use my scripts..
I was lucky to skipped this game I guess..

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm
SunBeam wrote:
my friend pre-order the game, and got really pissed off that she can't just disabled the EAC to use cheat engine in single-player game like some previous games.
I would use CPY too but I bought some vehicle pack and want to use them so Im just stick with the uplay version. Using CH trainer atm. But still want to mess around with CE.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Please help me please
What's the value of your experience?
I'd like to raise the level, but I don't know the value of the experience.
Please help me.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Please help me
You have found an address for your experience.
However, it does not reflect the experience of adjusting the experience.
The value does not change.
What should I do in this case?
I'd appreciate it if you could put up the experience table.
Last edited by leseho on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8BALL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 8BALL »

i had a try with skill and failed. any have some pointers

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

pigeon wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:45 am
Vee_, maybe this is because of different repacks/versions? If you want, you can give me list of scripts that you are looking for and i can explain how to find values of it.

Made few changes for my previous environment table:
- Manual time should no change when fast travel;
- Change weather control. Now i see, that there is total 9 weather presets (in some "Biomes" some of presets banned), so for now just press "Ctrl+Alt+Num1...9" for changing presets;
- add Road_Puddles and Cars_Wetness addresses. I can not to found how to make cars semi-wetness, so it can be only total wet or not (maybe someone can found it?);
- Add few addresses for Enviro1 group.
- Add "1st person view" script. But it is not real 1st person. If you choose rifle, switch off silencer and start to aim - gun will disappear. This screenshot (with silencer on rifle) explain it better i guess: [Link]
- bit improved "invisible" script.

The one thing that i still can not to found is exposure value... I try to found float, double, 8 bytes and by changing time and environment settings catch exposure, but fail at all :/ Maybe someone who like challenges will try to find it?

@pigeon
i don't think this is because of repacks, but versions, yeah maybe. I used latest version, using CPY and STEAMPUNKS and your old script is working sometimes (after you update the scripts it's working well actually :lol: don't know why tho). As for my "wish list cheat" for this game i putting in on hold, forced to uninstall this game as i needed my drive for something more useful than playing some games right now :(

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

jerrysd wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Cielos wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm
SunBeam wrote:
I would use CPY too but I bought some vehicle pack and want to use them so Im just stick with the uplay version. Using CH trainer atm. But still want to mess around with CE.
I think you could use your vehicle pack using CPY version, AFAIK CPY unlocked all DLC that's presents in game folder. So as long you have the file and put it in the correct folder the game would load it and CPY will unlocked it.

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 pm
jerrysd wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:38 pm
hmm I guess that what happen. Pwizard might have a way to do it.. I got their trainer which working perfectly fine..
PWizard can't do shit. He's not a game hacker to begin with; secondly, their trainer for v2355883 still uses the same EACGuard.sys driver fisherprice user posted on UC forums (here). Driver allows process r/w access, yet you can't debug; I am 100% sure they can't debug either, else Caliber would've fixed by now the No Reload option for sniper rifles (he's using AOBs to track down the functions he's been hooking since first version of the game).

Bottom line, in terms of anti-cheat bypassing, they don't own anything: it's always someone else's work - including public methods they call "the community's contribution" - incorporated in their trainers.

BR,
Sun
I agree with you on this. Debuged the CH trainer and found the EACGuard.sys too. I also try to recompile the CE with some string changed but seem like I cant debug it either. Maybe I should try to change more stuffs before recompile CE.