Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 am
It's not CE's fault. The EAC'd process' handles are stripped of access via EAC's kernel driver. You would need to recompile EACGuard.sys at a higher altitude, as well as properly unhooking, injecting, restoring EAC's hooks; else you'll end-up in crashes or BSODs. Not an easy task :P
Those gone far above my level lol. Im just gonna mess with CPY then but need to try to get the military plane unlocked first.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

Vee_ wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 am
jerrysd wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Cielos wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm

my friend pre-order the game, and got really pissed off that she can't just disabled the EAC to use cheat engine in single-player game like some previous games.
and now she just "CPY it" to use my scripts..
I was lucky to skipped this game I guess..
I would use CPY too but I bought some vehicle pack and want to use them so Im just stick with the uplay version. Using CH trainer atm. But still want to mess around with CE.
I think you could use your vehicle pack using CPY version, AFAIK CPY unlocked all DLC that's presents in game folder. So as long you have the file and put it in the correct folder the game would load it and CPY will unlocked it.
Seem like not really working? I got the CPY and its doesn't unlock the military pack vehicles... any idea?

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:52 pm
Here you go:
Super Accuracy
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( Accuracy, GRW.exe, F30F10402CF30F5982????????F30F5882????????4883C4205BC3 )
registersymbol( Accuracy )
alloc( Hook, 0x1000, GRW.exe )

Hook:
mov [rax+2C],FFFFFFFF
movss xmm0,[rax+2C] // original code
jmp Accuracy+5

Accuracy:
jmp Hook

[DISABLE]

Accuracy:
db F3 0F 10 40 2C

unregistersymbol( Accuracy )
dealloc( Hook )
No Recoil
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( Recoil, GRW.exe, 4889E0F30F1148105541??41??488D6888 )
registersymbol( Recoil )

Recoil:
db C3

[DISABLE]

Recoil:
db 48

unregistersymbol( Recoil )
Keep in mind these are global, as in enemy benefits from them as well -- I had a filtered version at some point, but dunno what I did with it -- the above will have to do. Also, Super Accuracy requires another patch (if I remember) that would make it work 100% - something that needs to be set to 0. Wish I had marked these down when I did this.

BR,
Sun
Nice release man!! Im still trying to figure it out where the unlock for the vehicle packs..

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:52 pm
Here you go:
Super Accuracy
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( Accuracy, GRW.exe, F30F10402CF30F5982????????F30F5882????????4883C4205BC3 )
registersymbol( Accuracy )
alloc( Hook, 0x1000, GRW.exe )

Hook:
mov [rax+2C],FFFFFFFF
movss xmm0,[rax+2C] // original code
jmp Accuracy+5

Accuracy:
jmp Hook

[DISABLE]

Accuracy:
db F3 0F 10 40 2C

unregistersymbol( Accuracy )
dealloc( Hook )
No Recoil
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( Recoil, GRW.exe, 4889E0F30F1148105541??41??488D6888 )
registersymbol( Recoil )

Recoil:
db C3

[DISABLE]

Recoil:
db 48

unregistersymbol( Recoil )
Keep in mind these are global, as in enemy benefits from them as well -- I had a filtered version at some point, but dunno what I did with it -- the above will have to do. Also, Super Accuracy requires another patch (if I remember) that would make it work 100% - something that needs to be set to 0. Wish I had marked these down when I did this.

BR,
Sun
Can you please give me a hint to Rebel cooldown? All I found was visual address. This Time I got EAC disable completely, no crash at all. Used what access to this address and freeze the ammo without problem

8BALL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 8BALL »

i need unlimited resources :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: isnt there a new script or can u guys default the trainers and find the source of skill point and resources

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:03 am
I'm creating a table as we speak :) Started one a few months ago, then CryEngine happened :D
Yea its weird that Unlimited ammo, resources working but not the time hack like fast forward etc. EAC is completely disabled. sigh..

WingmaN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WingmaN »

Hey guys hi all ! Request to you. Can create a table with functions, instant cooldown of abilities !!!???

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 pm
Hold your horses :) Am at it, as I said.
Did you debug it in order to get some features working? Cuz for me only some working like ammo.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

As long as you get the EAC stuff out or disabled in some fashion it's probably not too difficult to work with the game, title update #7 was recently released though requiring probably another workaround for EAC unless the existing ones still work, cracked version is also possible but it's one patch behind now although I haven't really checked what TU7 actually adds for the game so it could be pretty minor and not really much of a concern.

EDIT:
[Link]

Your usual bug fixes and tweaks it would seem like.

I prefer keeping games up to date - well you don't get as much of a choice with Steam I suppose unless you go to some more extremes ha ha. - but yeah it does tend to lead to any existing tables going partially or fully incompatible as a result.
(Though with how broken some games are on launch it's nice to see the devs keeping at it trying to fix things a bit ha ha.)

jerrysd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jerrysd »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:38 am
As long as you get the EAC stuff out or disabled in some fashion it's probably not too difficult to work with the game, title update #7 was recently released though requiring probably another workaround for EAC unless the existing ones still work, cracked version is also possible but it's one patch behind now although I haven't really checked what TU7 actually adds for the game so it could be pretty minor and not really much of a concern.

EDIT:
[Link]

Your usual bug fixes and tweaks it would seem like.

I prefer keeping games up to date - well you don't get as much of a choice with Steam I suppose unless you go to some more extremes ha ha. - but yeah it does tend to lead to any existing tables going partially or fully incompatible as a result.
(Though with how broken some games are on launch it's nice to see the devs keeping at it trying to fix things a bit ha ha.)
Im still able to Completely disable EAC and still access to online content with lastest patch. The problem here for me might be debuging.
And just so you know the method EACguard.sys only bypass EAC not Disable it. I finally Debuged the game(I was stupid, after disable the EAC I didnt try to debug it again, but now it work fine)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

XP AutoLevel ~ Tier One Mode

Post by Paul44 »

I've created this script so that I could easily unlock all items; without the need to replay missions, etc just to get those available...
(also includes a short description on how to find the proper opcode + images)
Attachments
GRW_XP_AutoLevel_T1.rar
(270.33 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: XP AutoLevel ~ Tier One Mode

Post by leseho »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:34 pm
I've created this script so that I could easily unlock all items; without the need to replay missions, etc just to get those available...
You are a genius.
Thank you for your data.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

leseho wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm
Paul44 wrote:
You are a genius.
Can I automatically create an experience from Level 1 to level 30?
Address not found.
I need your help.
Thank you for your data.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 942826468 »

Paul44 wrote:
I have trouble in enabling it with he newest version on steam. Suggest you to write more descriptions about it. Anyway good job!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It might be for the UPlay version, I think the exe files differ a bit which might affect table compatibility. :)