The Mobius Machine [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

The Mobius Machine [Engine:Unity]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 04 Mar 24 - Hit #1 ]

Kindly DO NOT POST this table on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus). Same as you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I made this specifically for this community! If you want to share the news, do send those users to FRF instead. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Game Name: The Mobius Machine
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0.1
Game Process: TheMobiusMachine.exe

Hello folks.

I've lately come to enjoy some Metroidvania-style games and upon looking for similar titles (I played Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown and the Ori series), I found this one in a list of suggestions. Tested the beta and decided to give the full version a go. Below you will find a table with several features, which you can control either by value or scripts.

The table:

Download:

TheMobiusMachine.CT
(82.17 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

How to use:

1) Run the game till you're in the game world.

2) Open the table in CE 7.5 (should work with 7.4 as well) and activate the [ Initialize ] script. CE will say it wants to open the game process, click Yes. Wait for a few seconds and the sub-section will open.

3) An explanation of the scripts is provided below.
  • Player : Heal
    Will restore your Health to maximum value. Works as a refill option. Want to reuse it, disable and enable the script again.
  • Player : Toggle Invulnerability
    Will set and maintain mInvulnerable property in Mobius.Player. Simpler put: you are invulnerable to any type of damage, can walk through crustacean enemies, pools of acid, tentacles, etc.
  • Player Jump : Set State Properties
    Allows you to control some jump properties which will be taken into consideration on your next jumps, such as Jump Speed and Deceleration. Set Deceleration Factor to 0.1 if you want to always get your player to jump all the way to the top of a map :) You can control stopping point by opening the parachute (Ctrl).
  • Energy : Refill
    Will restore your Energy to maximum value. Works as a refill option. Want to reuse it, disable and enable the script again.
  • Weapon Overdrive : No Energy Consumption
    Activating Overdrive for your weapons (X key) will not consume energy anymore on firing.
  • Weapon : Level : Properties
    With this one you can control quite a bit of options for your Weapon, among which the Fire Rate. Set it to like 100 to witness the magic :) NOTE THAT the list of settings is PER FIRED WEAPON. So yes, you will have to fire/cycle each weapon, set your properties, then move to next weapon. This only has to be done 1 time per weapon per game session.
For any other changes, such as player speed, parachute gravity (set it to 0 :wink: to stop descending), # of deaths, game play time (value is expressed in seconds), etc. see the [ Class Instances : Fields ] section.

Have any questions, do ask.

Best regards,
SunBeam

P.S.: Thanks to Dark Byte for assisting with some il2cpp CE aspects and to cfemen for the fields enum function!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: The Mobius Machine [Engine:Unity]

Post by STN »

Sun is back shining…buuuuuurrnnnn 😜

Noice work

jules146
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jules146 »

Great script, thank-you. Definitely going to extend the enjoyment I get out of this game.

One issue, when you intiialise the script the ability to change alternate fire mode stops working until you re-enable it.

Also, is there any way to provide access to the raw jump effects like for the underwater jump. It would be awesome the "how long you hold the jump button controls how high you jump" feature, but just increase the final height reached.

I'll try to look at this myself but my skill is low.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

STN wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:35 am
Noice work
Thanks!
jules146 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:16 am
when you intiialise the script the ability to change alternate fire mode stops working until you re-enable it.
No idea what to say on that. In all my testing, that hasn't happened once. [ Initialize ] script doesn't change anything, just scans, enums fields of classes and hooks 2 pieces of code. It's true I didn't test it right at the beginning, but almost close to the end of the game. As far as I recall, Mouse Scroll would be your switching of weapons and X to start Overdrive. Which of these doesn't work, as you said, so I can test? If you're referring to some other script, then it would be helpful to know which.
jules146 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:16 am
Also, is there any way to provide access to the raw jump effects like for the underwater jump. It would be awesome the "how long you hold the jump button controls how high you jump" feature, but just increase the final height reached.
Look at the picture, they're in there :) [ Class Instances : Fields ] section. Expand it, then click the [+] markers (DO NOT tick the [ ] box so it becomes [ x ], this will FREEZE the value! click the [+] in front of it).

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Carriva »

Thanks you SunBeammm