Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aeridus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10.1)

Post by aeridus »

AT86312 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm
What version does this table require? Tried loading it with 6.6 but all the scripts are one big mess and most options are just called "No Description" or "Auto Assemble Script", don't think it's supposed to look that way.
Make sure you haven't tried attaching any other trainers during your current play session, and click the checkbox for enable 4. You should be able to ignore the second checkbox.

Of note, the XP multiplier cheat is broken in the nicely formatted cheat section; instead of multiplying, it just replaces the XP I earn with the amount in the value field. I had to go into the other section to try the different XP multiplier script in there.

Thanks for the cheat table, OP! The walk speed cheat was especially useful in speeding up my progress in the game, and I'm now in post-game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10.1)

Post by tontsa00 »

Is it possible to add to character stats "Secondary Weapon Base Attack DMG 1 and 2" ?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

aeridus wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:40 pm
AT86312 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm
What version does this table require? Tried loading it with 6.6 but all the scripts are one big mess and most options are just called "No Description" or "Auto Assemble Script", don't think it's supposed to look that way.
Of note, the XP multiplier cheat is broken in the nicely formatted cheat section; instead of multiplying, it just replaces the XP I earn with the amount in the value field. I had to go into the other section to try the different XP multiplier script in there.
Seconding this bug. Took me ages to figure out that no, I wasn't quite so overleveled that everything could only give me two exp.

aeridus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aeridus »

Another issue I've noticed... while it seems to work some of the time, I've occasionally run into items that don't "max out" properly with "instant max item Proficiency" and instead I end up with an overlay that stays stuck on the screen. If I try reopening the game without the trainer after that has happened, said item never seems to upgrade properly again. That or it's overflowed into a negative value and it's taking a while to get back to zero. One example would be the pickaxe. I'm also seeing it with the mining bomb.

Edit: Managed to find a workaround by setting "proficiency increased" in the hidden part of the table to 100 and making sure I select 3 traits using the "always allow trait selection" cheat. Now they hit appropriate max levels.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@aeridus
about the XP multiplier script:
thanks for the report.
it's because I made a typo..
I typed "movss", should be "mulss", so, instead of multiply the gained xp with the multiplier, it replace the gained xp with the multiplier instead...
will update it soon.

about "instant max item Proficiency":
it was updated to "item Proficiency multiplier" on last update (10.1) already, did you get the table actually?

EDIT:
Exp multiplier updated. the problem should be fixed now.
EDIT1:
forgot to mention, I haven't even get the first recommendation yet...

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10.2)

Post by nakint »

Can you add "Have all recipes ideas" or "Can Synthesis all items"?

TheNeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Post by TheNeru »

I've added the Item Effects and Traits IDs listed in Valatros' Google Doc to the Dropdown List for Effects and Traits.
Cuz it made me sad that the choices in the dropdown list was just limited.
[Removed most of the scripts and pointers. I just left the script and pointers for the highlighted item's effects and traits.]

Thanks to you guys for the table and IDs.
Attachments
A18 Added Item Effects&Traits IDs.CT
From +25 [Update12] table
(143.5 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Post by gvargas »

A word of advice, activate the "access all Recipes In Recipe Book" and only keep the ones you can get by spending Idea Points, the other ones are story related and can break the game if synthesized without legally getting the recipe... ;)

aeridus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aeridus »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 am
@aeridus
about the XP multiplier script:
thanks for the report.
it's because I made a typo..
I typed "movss", should be "mulss", so, instead of multiply the gained xp with the multiplier, it replace the gained xp with the multiplier instead...
will update it soon.

about "instant max item Proficiency":
it was updated to "item Proficiency multiplier" on last update (10.1) already, did you get the table actually?
Thanks! Seems fine now. :)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Hi folks

Anyone has list for all item effects/trats etc ?

Been trying to figure out how i can make bomw with "Easy to Use" but can't find it anywhere.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Hmm, i think there is something wrong with ingame translations in the game, since iv'e noticed that when doing some random quests for npc, that demand item with some "effect/trait" etc..., that the name of that effect/trait isn't always same on engliuh.

Anyone else notice this ?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

I just passed the exam and even I already had all the answers the time to select the right one is to short so a code to stop that timer would be nice, I had to press the ESC key to pause the game and search for the answer but then you can't see the question or the options so it would be nice for those who hasn't taken the exam... :D

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@gvargas
I've yet to get the second recommendation, it may take a while for me to reach the exam finally.
it may speed up the process if anyone have a savegame to share..
alternatively you can use CE to pause the game for a short while.
Settings > Hotkeys > Pause the selected process
then again, you've already pass the exam, so as everyone else I guess, the game is out for quite a while already... there's no hurry I think..

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

While doing exam, you get most points from other parts of exam, you only get about 10-100 points from written test.

Felenne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Felenne »

I heard that dlc characters are already in the game. Is there any way to unlock them? Especially Shannon.