Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by jjcho849 »

structures deleted and file size reduced

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:24 am
We must remember that changing the numerical value of the vertical coordinate acts in the opposite way to what we see on the screen. In other words, if this value is reduced, Lara's height will increase, and vice versa.
I keep trying to tell you that when its 0 and I try to change that vertical value it stays 0 nothing happens!!!!!

You can only change the vertical value when its not 0!!!!

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

jjcho849 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:08 am
AlexS wrote:
We must remember that changing the numerical value of the vertical coordinate acts in the opposite way to what we see on the screen. In other words, if this value is reduced, Lara's height will increase, and vice versa.
I keep trying to tell you that when its 0 and I try to change that vertical value it stays 0 nothing happens!!!!!

You can only change the vertical value when its not 0!!!!
(Google translation)

We probably do not understand each other due to the inaccuracy of the translation into the other language that I have to use. I tried to explain the coordinates as simply as possible, with additional screenshots for better understanding, but unfortunately I didn’t succeed. It's a pity.

By the way, if you plan to further develop and maintain your table, please note that for the bonus mode "New Game +" (which opens after completing the standard mode), some scripts may work differently or not work at all, because the game may use other assembler commands.

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

AlexS wrote:
We probably do not understand each other due to the inaccuracy of the translation into the other language that I have to use. I tried to explain the coordinates as simply as possible, with additional screenshots for better understanding, but unfortunately I didn’t succeed. It's a pity.

By the way, if you plan to further develop and maintain your table, please note that for the bonus mode "New Game +" (which opens after completing the standard mode), some scripts may work differently or not work at all, because the game may use other assembler commands.
I understand everything that you explained already about coordinates I just want to be able to change vertical value if the player is at 0. I discovered that the coordinate values are signed so you have to check the box for signed to get the real value which is a negative number.

Oh gees I will have to test with new game + thanks for the heads up.

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

First of all, thank you so much for the table, jjcho849.
I'd like to request a cheat...
When saving the game, I'd like to freeze the save count, so that it doesn't increase, when saving.
Or alternatively, to input a desired number when saving, or at any moment... Or even, simply reset it to zero.

Thank you so much in advance if you can add this to the table.

Regards,
Javi

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

Javi wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:11 pm
First of all, thank you so much for the table, jjcho849.
I'd like to request a cheat...
When saving the game, I'd like to freeze the save count, so that it doesn't increase, when saving.
Or alternatively, to input a desired number when saving, or at any moment... Or even, simply reset it to zero.

Thank you so much in advance if you can add this to the table.

Regards,
Javi
Will look into it :)

laracroftonline
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laracroftonline »

Thank you!

oltlm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oltlm »

Thank you so much, jjcho849, with your code I finally play to the last level with fun.
Unfortunately, there is an update today and the table is not working now, would you please help, bro!

oltlm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oltlm »

@jjcho849 would you please help to update the table due to patch 2 update? thank you so much!