HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shunter6669
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by shunter6669 »

icysnow wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:30 am
Fahrenheit wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:33 pm
icysnow wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:55 pm
Is it possible just to change the number of medals you get from mission to skip the grind without leveling up too much?
Medals and SuperCredits are server-side for obvious reasons, so the answer is obviously no. Either farm Lvl 9 missions with godmode + insta-mission complete (but yes, you will level up extremely fast in the process), or just farm lvl 1 mission POIs for easy grind + minor levelling. In either case you're in for a few dozen runs, but with roughly 3 to 10 minutes per mission (mission intro/outro loading times included) it will still be way faster than, say, playing the game the legit way.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your answer
This is what i do.
Use AIO full cheat + Instant complete all + hives and bases + sample pick up
Set game to private
Drop with shield stratagem to avoid ragdoll
once on planet open map for complete all then go to all poi locations and collect all items

This will net you medals and SC and should take at most 10 - 12 minutes of time with speed mod. i find within a few missions i have maxed out medals to 250 and enough SC for next warbond.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jokersrwild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jokersrwild »

Luckisugar wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:10 am
adi_a12 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 am

follow the instruction really closely
I have followed the instructions really closely...
Here's a video of me trying to replicate the instructions, pay in mind i did not try just once.
Video
at first my game was in drive (B:), i moved it to C:, nothing changed.
i have no antiviruses, defender is off, my computer is high-end, CE 7.5 works normally, game is patch 01.000.203.
looking at ZoDDeL's videos, his "game.dll" usually goes to 7FFF0000 something, mine goes to the 18000000, also the value doesnt change when he tries something, but mine does, it changes by itself, and whenever i try to activate something it changes again. i have found no sucess yet, ideas?
this cant possibly be just me.

maybe add me on discord and you can guide me through it, rrf5111 , maybe i am having a problem other users are having, could solve for them aswell.
Yep this is pretty much exactly what happened to me and as Zodd mentioned in his response to you it was a CE setting that made it malfunction. In my case I had Read/Write process memory on which delayed the association of the values past when they would be usable. It's why our values never all fully turn red. If you recreate the settings as Zodd detailed im sure itll work for you as it did for me.

pntlikr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pntlikr »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 am
Luckisugar wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:10 am
adi_a12 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:29 am

follow the instruction really closely
I have followed the instructions really closely...
Here's a video of me trying to replicate the instructions, pay in mind i did not try just once.
Video
at first my game was in drive (B:), i moved it to C:, nothing changed.
i have no antiviruses, defender is off, my computer is high-end, CE 7.5 works normally, game is patch 01.000.203.
looking at ZoDDeL's videos, his "game.dll" usually goes to 7FFF0000 something, mine goes to the 18000000, also the value doesnt change when he tries something, but mine does, it changes by itself, and whenever i try to activate something it changes again. i have found no sucess yet, ideas?
this cant possibly be just me.

maybe add me on discord and you can guide me through it, rrf5111 , maybe i am having a problem other users are having, could solve for them aswell.
so you tell me you never noticed the big DBK64 LOADED in the top left corner? reset your damn CE settings!!!
also dont attach the game exe via CE options. the table attached by itself via luacode at launch.
you dont have to execute anything manual.
thats what the lua execution question at the start is for (best set it to always, makes things easier).

p.s. start with a clean slate and dont mix up every "guide" you can find to this mess.

p.p.s
here you have clean CE settings.

p.p.p.s
if you have modified your game exe or dropped any sh1tty .dll in your game folder you are out.
clean game installation + clean CE is strictly required.
I am also having similar issues with the table getting the right address for both game.dll and program c.
I am using CE 7.5 64bit (have also tried 7.2) compiled from github - clean settings as per your screenshots.
Have never messed around with other methods as I only stumbled upon this just yesterday.

loveteayza
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loveteayza »

Anyone have a inf ammo code that work with GP-31 grenade pistol. I tried many inf ammo codes but it not work with this gun.

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

what is the current working method? still CE , right ?

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

bluemoon27112 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:48 pm
Yes. CE is still working. There are many CT's around, i would suggest to go with ZoDDeL's as its most up to date and complete table.

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

s4boi wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm
bluemoon27112 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:48 pm
Yes. CE is still working. There are many CT's around, i would suggest to go with ZoDDeL's as its most up to date and complete table.
is ZoDDeL's table from this thread? or other platform?

Edit : found it , page 118

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.

this guide doesnt make your CE undetected but let you activate scripts and close CE before gameguard notice what happened
so you can cheat without crash / hack detected!
but you cannot use CE to search for stuff or debug the game!!!
weird . i can confirm cheat is working
But everytime it's in ending screen , my LV suddenly drop to 0 , After few sec it came back . Earned EXP won't count too.
Also sample cheat failed too. Maybe i set the number too high to not register ?

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

shunter6669 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 am
icysnow wrote:
Fahrenheit wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:33 pm

Medals and SuperCredits are server-side for obvious reasons, so the answer is obviously no. Either farm Lvl 9 missions with godmode + insta-mission complete (but yes, you will level up extremely fast in the process), or just farm lvl 1 mission POIs for easy grind + minor levelling. In either case you're in for a few dozen runs, but with roughly 3 to 10 minutes per mission (mission intro/outro loading times included) it will still be way faster than, say, playing the game the legit way.
This is what i do.
Set game to private
once on planet open map for complete all then go to all poi locations and collect all items

This will net you medals and SC and should take at most 10 - 12 minutes of time with speed mod. i find within a few missions i have maxed out medals to 250 and enough SC for next warbond.
Do you know how many special credit can be found within a mission ?

hafidz1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hafidz1311 »

bluemoon27112 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 am
shunter6669 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 am
icysnow wrote:

This is what i do.
Set game to private

Do you know how many special credit can be found within a mission ?
A vid on Tik Tok says you can find about 40 to 100 SC on a single mission. Some even said they've gotten up to 200 on a single mission. Don't know if this is true or not, I usually get about 20 SC per mission since I'm too lazy to search. Hope this helps

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

bluemoon27112 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.

this guide doesnt make your CE undetected but let you activate scripts and close CE before gameguard notice what happened
But everytime it's in ending screen , my LV suddenly drop to 0 , After few sec it came back . Earned EXP won't count too.
you fk'd up the sample amount. all 3 sample types added together need to be below 100 or you will get nothing at mission end!
if you just let it default (49 , 30 , 20 ) it works for sure.

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am
bluemoon27112 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 am
ZoDDeL wrote:

you fk'd up the sample amount. all 3 sample types added together need to be below 100 or you will get nothing at mission end!
if you just let it default (49 , 30 , 20 ) it works for sure.
you are right , sample become available again after i revert back to below 100

curtcohbain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by curtcohbain »

When you do show all map icons can people that join see the whole map as well?

ndrynih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ndrynih »

curtcohbain wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm
Nope

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

ndrynih wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm
curtcohbain wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm
Nope
No.
Aside from cheats that modify the behaviour of the mission itself - like the Instant Evac or the Insta-Mission Complete -, all the other cheats (minimap icons, no reload, infinite stims...) only affect the user. You will see all map icons but your teammates will still need to find the radar.

When I play with other people, I only activate the Map Icons and Open Vault solo cheats to be able to complete side objectives without the need to complete the radar, which gives me a slight but not tremendously OP advantage. I'd never use however godmode cheats or anything of the sort with other people.