HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Blasphemous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Blasphemous »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:41 pm
envoyed wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:37 am
Does the scripts also affects other players as well when I'm a host or when I join a lobby?
it affects only you because the stuff is clientside.
the only slightly difference may be the instant mission complete + instant shuttle (if you the host of the lobby)

Jokersrwild wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:29 am
First just wanted to say thanks so much for your work.... and now if I can create a little more I am getting the same error as several others who have attempted to use the table. When I attempt to use AIO Full-cheat or most other scripts I get the module not found error and when I attempt AIO Semi-Legit I get "the array of byte named speeeeed could not be found" I searched the thread but done see any specific solution that applies to the circumstances im experiencing. When the table attaches to the game I get address values for both game.dll and This is C around the 18000000 range. However the value for the this is C gets a block and character that is constantly changing (not sure if relevant). Any tips would be appreciated. If not I will continue to hunt for a workable table either way thanks for your work.
you just did not read the guide how to use a table / script in HD2.
read the guide...

Bai_88 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:28 am
apparently the super dmg mod affect the new weapon like eruptor and exploding crossbow making them do less dmg to both the enemy, ally, and me .
the CT does works for me
go back to the post and look what weapons are whitelisted...
if a weapon is not whitelisted it get reduced / zero damage like all the enemy attacks. thats intended.

Fikusdg wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:16 pm
Hello,
I am using the thing from Sir ZoDDeL regarding damage modifiers.
How can I add more of guns to the list:

Question
what thas line FIX ME meant ? can i put wepaons from FIX me to the line upper so guns will work
or no ?

Best Regards
first you need to know the weapon ID (if you ask how to add them you dont know how to get the ID anyway...)
then you add a line with the compare to that ID and a line for the jump to super
cmp [rcx+00],#1234 // the weapon
je dmg_Super // the jump to super damage modifier block (penetration + damage multiplier)

or a line to jump to code if the weapon should stay default
je dmg_code // jump to code to not change anything on the weapon
Thanks for the work! Is it possible to create a script that changes the armor values and mix-and-match the armor perks? Example: medium armor with 50% explosive resistance + servo-assisted on an engineering kit armor. They won't add transmog so this would be amazing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hafidz1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hafidz1311 »

Any "cheaters" here want to play together? My IGN is hafidz1311. It's quite lonely & tedious to play in a large map by myself

Jokersrwild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jokersrwild »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:41 pm
envoyed wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:37 am
Does the scripts also affects other players as well when I'm a host or when I join a lobby?
Jokersrwild wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:29 am
First just wanted to say thanks so much for your work.... and now if I can create a little more I am getting the same error as several others who have attempted to use the table. When I attempt to use AIO Full-cheat or most other scripts I get the module not found error and when I attempt AIO Semi-Legit I get "the array of byte named speeeeed could not be found" I searched the thread but done see any specific solution that applies to the circumstances im experiencing. When the table attaches to the game I get address values for both game.dll and This is C around the 18000000 range. However the value for the this is C gets a block and character that is constantly changing (not sure if relevant). Any tips would be appreciated. If not I will continue to hunt for a workable table either way thanks for your work.
you just did not read the guide how to use a table / script in HD2.
read the guide...
Turns out it was an extra setting I had turned on that was causing the error (read/write process memory) once I turned that off the steps worked perfectly. Thanks again for following up and your continued work on this project.

toriyama123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toriyama123 »

since you're able to have legit infinite ammo/syringes/grenades, i was wondering if it would be possible for stamina? Like for example rather than having infinite stamina all the time without it depleting, it would've first deplete until the very last frame of stamina?

BoBFalcon07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoBFalcon07 »

Why are you people asking for 'legit' and looks like I'm really playing? Like really either don't cheat or fly off the handle throw god mode on and be a clown. Whom are you trying to impress?
DO NOT play with randos. Its that easy.
These people have made you cheats and scripts and cored and kept them working on daily updates! They have given you more than you deserve and FAR more than I ever thought was possible.
Thank you all.
Side note.
I love what you are making here(Codes/tables), but also we ALL should be on the super stupid hard planets like Hellmire and just Rush that planet to finished/completion. That is how you help the community. (My 2 cents)

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

People likely want "legit" settings because they like playing with randoms still but they want the advantages the .ct offers them, such as the minor damage buff to weapons or something

Personally, if somebody is spectating you and cares to look, they're gonna see you have 1 magazine and 1 stim and so-on and when you use them... you'll still have one left, so it's not like it's all that hidden to begin with. I suppose, though, they expect people will not look that deep to care that you've stimmed 3 times on 1/4

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:32 pm
cheatycheater wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:32 pm
lovaper98435 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:37 pm
Spoiler
ImageImage
Seems like the XP didn't work based on the bottom left, at least. But why even try with the squad impact? If you actually broke the liberation campaigns, that would obviously become priority one for Arrowhead to stop. Use a little common sense before doing something that could ruin things for everyone here and in-game.
this crap is just visual values but doesnt do anything real.
just think of it. had not people like me and other skilled guys done this weeks/month ago if it works?
Hey Zodd, question - is "No Quasar overheat" possible?

DarkestLite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkestLite »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:44 am
Hyuichiro wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:59 pm
does anyone get automatically kicked out of mission after few moment when using CT? not kicked by host, just sent back to bridge/ship without any notification
No, because you use it wrong. You get kicked because you don't close CE as soon as the game launched, so you get flagged by the antipiracy software.

Open CE, open the CT, click on MEMORY VIEW to open a side panel (otherwise the CT won't hook to the game), launch the game; as soon as your screen turns black, click on the CT items you want to apply and as soon as the opening cinematic starts playing close the CE completely & profit. This allows you to apply cheats before the cheat protection fully loads. If you close the CE too late, you will be kicked and you'll have to restart all over again.
I think hes talking about the random sent back to the ship bug that happens every blue moon. I've had that happen even before ever using CE. If it happens only every blue moon its just the game being buggy. If you get it a lot of times then something else is the issue.

jack3617
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jack3617 »

R-36 Eruptor's direct hit damage ID is 76. Does anyone know what the explosion damage ID is?

cheatycheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cheatycheater »

Note that on Zoddel's latest table, using 'no laser cannon heat buildup' + 'full legit' appears break the sickle's ability to cool down heat over time; the only way to dissipate it is to reload the sickle.

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

cheatycheater wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:54 am
Note that on Zoddel's latest table, using 'no laser cannon heat buildup' + 'full legit' appears break the sickle's ability to cool down heat over time; the only way to dissipate it is to reload the sickle.
try these two. All credit for the code goes to its authors, i take no credit at all.

Laser Cannon no overheat
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_NoLaserOverheat,game.dll,F3 0F 11 09 4C 8B C1 49)

aob_NoLaserOverheat:
nop 4

[DISABLE]
Sickle laser Rifle no Overheat
Spoiler
// Game Executable : helldivers2.exe
// Author : gir489
// Executable Version: 1.8.16570.0
// MD5 Signature : 4BBCD22B016AF1F87FE9F374EDBA78CF
// EXE Compile Date : February 16, 2024 11:03 AM
// Script Date : March 01, 2024 07:52 PM

[ENABLE]

// Sickle laser Rifle no Overheat
aobscanmodule(Sickle_Rifle_Overheating, game.dll,F3 42 0F 11 84 32 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 55 38 43 89 94 35)
registersymbol(Sickle_Rifle_Overheating)

Sickle_Rifle_Overheating:
nop 10
//-----------------------------------

// Sickle laser Rifle infinite ammo
aobscanmodule(Ammunition_Sickle,game.dll,41 83 28 01 49 8B 84 CD 30 20 00 00)
registersymbol(Ammunition_Sickle)

Ammunition_Sickle+3:
db 00

[DISABLE]
Ammunition_Sickle+3:
db 01

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

s4boi wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:25 am
cheatycheater wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:54 am
try these two. All credit for the code goes to its authors, i take no credit at all.

Laser Cannon no overheat
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_NoLaserOverheat,game.dll,F3 0F 11 09 4C 8B C1 49)

aob_NoLaserOverheat:
nop 4

[DISABLE]
Sickle laser Rifle no Overheat
Spoiler
// Game Executable : helldivers2.exe
// Author : gir489
// Executable Version: 1.8.16570.0
// MD5 Signature : 4BBCD22B016AF1F87FE9F374EDBA78CF
// EXE Compile Date : February 16, 2024 11:03 AM
// Script Date : March 01, 2024 07:52 PM

[ENABLE]

// Sickle laser Rifle no Overheat
aobscanmodule(Sickle_Rifle_Overheating, game.dll,F3 42 0F 11 84 32 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 55 38 43 89 94 35)
registersymbol(Sickle_Rifle_Overheating)

Sickle_Rifle_Overheating:
nop 10
//-----------------------------------

// Sickle laser Rifle infinite ammo
aobscanmodule(Ammunition_Sickle,game.dll,41 83 28 01 49 8B 84 CD 30 20 00 00)
registersymbol(Ammunition_Sickle)

Ammunition_Sickle+3:
db 00

[DISABLE]
Ammunition_Sickle+3:
db 01
Do you have maybe script for Quasar to allow no heat/cooldown between charging shots?

Luckisugar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luckisugar »

Man, i can not get this to work, i don't know what i'm doing wrong or if i'm too late and it's been fixed, i'm not a beginner at cheating but maybe someone can help.
I have followed the exact steps of every guide i read and watched every video showing how it's done, load table,memory view, start game,180000000, wait for .dll beep, closing CE, wait for redtext/greentext/game.dll, i used 3 different tables, tried 2 .dll's, tried without the dll, tried with process pausing, followed ZoDDeL's videos, experimented with the timing all to no avail.

No functions in any table activate (checks the box) for me and i altf4 the game before the intro fully plays to try again (yes i am closing CE). all i have managed to do is see the little clock spinning in the scripts as i furiously try to activate them, and honestly all i'm looking for is infinite ammo, some screen sharing, prints or videos or general handholding would be appreciated, thanks.

edit: using ZoDDeL's table, "game.dll" correctly finds itself a value, however "This program c" doesn't, always being some random symbols, game.dll always changes value whenever i click to activate something, with or without "version.dll".
Last edited by Luckisugar on Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

shunter6669
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shunter6669 »

the old code allowed the EAT and autocannon style weapons to also have unlimited ammo. is this going to be added/brought back or was it changed for a reason?

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

Luckisugar wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:51 pm

I have followed the exact steps of every guide i read and watched every video showing how it's done, load table,memory view, start game,180000000, wait for .dll beep, closing CE, wait for redtext/greentext/game.dll, i used 3 different tables, tried 2 .dll's, tried without the dll, tried with process pausing, followed ZoDDeL's videos, experimented with the timing all to no avail.
follow the instruction really closely, make the game windowed for easy alt+tab or use multi monitor
1. only load the table from ZoDDeL post without dll or anything,
2. let the CE execute LUA Script by choosing always to autoattach to HD2,
Spoiler

or by edit > settings > general settings > Table: LUA Scripts > always
3. open memory viewer,
4. open the branch of single scripts section you want to activate, but dont select it yet,
5. open the game, wait until first intro playing or a 1-2 seconds after game.dll show address,
Spoiler
6. quickly choose the item you want to activated in CE before intro into "sweet liberty",
7. close CE and memory viewer will follow, DO NOT CLOSE THE GAME,

simpler instruction are on ZoDDeL post

---------------
also, adding this LUA script will make everything simpler and neat if anyone want to add to their table
Spoiler

Code: Select all

getMemoryViewForm().Visible = true
  MainForm.Panel5.visible = false
Spoiler

to add the LUA script press ctrl+alt+L, or Table > Show cheat table LUA scripts,
paste the line, execute the script and save the table (ctrl+s/file>save)
Spoiler
or edit the table using notepad, search LUAScript and add those 2 lines and save the file
view of this code
explanation:
getMemoryViewForm().Visible = true < automatically bring memory viewer when table opened
MainForm.Panel5.visible = false < hide top part of the CE and only show the table