HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

HELLDIVERS 2

Post by gir489 »

So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
helldivers2.CT
(86.93 KiB) Downloaded 9575 times
Last edited by gir489 on Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 18 times in total.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.
And this is just CE and not with other programs like artmoney, etc in the aforementioned posts?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:35 am
And this is just CE and not with other programs like artmoney, etc in the aforementioned posts?
Well, I'm using my own build of CE that bypasses Themida's bullshit and GameGuard's static checks, but yeah, this should (theoretically) work with the stock build of CE, so long as it cleans up after itself and exits gracefully.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:46 am
Well, I'm using my own build of CE that bypasses The Mida's bullshit and GameGuard's static checks, but yeah, this should (theoretically) work with the stock build of CE, so long as it cleans up after itself and exits gracefully.
Doesn't work Cheat Engine just freezes when enabling any option although game is fine when it's attached

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Original Boss wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:47 am
gir489 wrote:
Well, I'm using my own build of CE that bypasses The Mida's bullshit and GameGuard's static checks, but yeah, this should (theoretically) work with the stock build of CE, so long as it cleans up after itself and exits gracefully.
Doesn't work Cheat Engine just freezes when enabling any option although game is fine when it's attached

Cool story, bro.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am

Very nice find, would love to see something like inf health (not just stims) added into the mix of cheats soon enough :D <3

Vaewyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaewyn »

I've been trying to do samples myself but it feels like everything either crashes or it cant even find the game. Could anyone explain what I am supposed to do or carry me with the samples as well? I'm starting to feel pretty silly stupid at this point, feel free to PM me.

kazer59
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazer59 »

Works for me its perfect, possible to add stamina/health? thanks you

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Original Boss wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:47 am
gir489 wrote:
same here

JohhnyDoubleDown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JohhnyDoubleDown »

Cant make it work with artmoney for some reason.
Is it the planet dependant, or was it fixed?

surgknowsyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by surgknowsyou »

anyone able to share where to download Artmoney 8.12 pro. i am only able to find 8.17 pro and 8.12 SE.
Thanks

hoffcat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoffcat »

Same here if anyone can please recommend which version of Artmoney they have had success with and where to download? Along with any other resources (e.g. cheat tables) that people have had success with? Thanks

surgknowsyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by surgknowsyou »

So I am now able to find the addresses with Artmoney 8.12 pro. but i cannot change the values on them.

surgknowsyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by surgknowsyou »

So I was able to add the Common Samples in easy mode. The method where you change the last line of the address to 8 and c didnt seem to work for me. Anyone else doing this? or do I have to go into a higher difficulty and gather said sample first.

surgknowsyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by surgknowsyou »

Cubex wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 am
Editing the samples was very easy. Heres how i did it:

I used a different memory editor since CE is apparently detected. I used a very basic and very old one.

Set match to private, easiest difficulty, enter the map
loot a couple samples, the more the better
Press X, drop the samples
Search that value as integer 4 bytes. First search will take a while, almost 2 minutes for me.
Pick up the sample and filter again this time as 0.
Repeat the dropping and filtering to narrow down the results till you have only a few results and pick the one where the address ends in a 4.
Also pick 2 more random addresses and change those into the same address as the sample and change their end number to 8 and C. Those are the 2 other rarity samples.
Now just edit those 3 values into 500, 250 and 100 (the max for each sample) while they are dropped on the ground then loot them and win the mission. Even on the easiest difficulty you still can get all 3 rarities this way.
Spend your samples on the ship and do another mission, the addresses will stay the same as long as you don't quit and relaunch the game so you only have to loot 1 sample, drop it, change the 3 values, pick it up and win the mission. Repeat until you maxed out all ship upgrades.

So I figured it out, the part i was missing was that you needed to have the sample on the ground while searching for it. So you would drop your samples. Then search for the amount that is on the ground. Lets say I had 3 Samples, I drop them then search for 3. I pick them up and now search for 0. then you can follow the top instructions once you find a code that ends in 4.
I also used Artmoney 8.12 pro. that is the only way i could get it to work.