HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by SheHadPlanB »

read through all of it mostly and figured out how to get the steam console download then i replace the entire file or just the exes in the folders like the gameguardian and helldivers one or just one of them? i tried after replacing the entire folders and the ct woouldnt check the boxes sorry if this has been covered i just dont really know what im looking at sorry

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

SheHadPlanB wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:13 pm
read through all of it mostly and figured out how to get the steam console download then i replace the entire file or just the exes in the folders like the gameguardian and helldivers one or just one of them? i tried after replacing the entire folders and the ct woouldnt check the boxes sorry if this has been covered i just dont really know what im looking at sorry
you only have to replace the .exe

the version that should be in your bin folder for Helldivers 2 is 1.8.16570.0

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Is no recoil, no spread and no weapon sway possible?

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SheHadPlanB »

BeromeGamer wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:36 pm
SheHadPlanB wrote:

i have that version am i using the ct that was last posted by spatei on page 16 or do i have to download the artmoney thing

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

SheHadPlanB wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:00 pm
BeromeGamer wrote:
SheHadPlanB wrote:

i have that version am i using the ct that was last posted by spatei on page 16 or do i have to download the artmoney thing
What do you people still don't understand?
What could be simpler than replacing the exe file, writing properties in steam and closing the table after activating the desired functions? What in this sequence is not clear?

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SheHadPlanB »

VladossX wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:07 pm
SheHadPlanB wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:00 pm
BeromeGamer wrote:

What do you people still don't understand?
What could be simpler than replacing the exe file, writing properties in steam and closing the table after activating the desired functions? What in this sequence is not clear?
ok got it to work didnt know i had to do it right away is there a way to get samples with this or no
Last edited by SheHadPlanB on Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SheHadPlanB »

same if anyone knows how to modify them or can host lmk please!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

STN wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:05 pm
Guys, please stop begging for "personalized" help or offering money or asking for deleted tables.

I am sick of dealing with scam/fraud reports, you are literally asking to be scammed when you make offers like these.

If someone has a table, they will share in public. If someone doesn't want to share, they are either asking money for it or have nothing and just want to scam you.

If you continue this behavior and get scammed then don't get FRF staff involved.
Yeah, I had to take a break from fearless because of the nonstop faggotry I was getting in my inbox. It doesn't seem to have quelled at all...

I get I'm the OP of the thread, but seriously guys, fuck off. I'm not gonna give you my fucking cheat engine build, I'm not gonna hold your hand and cheat in a lobby for you, and I'm not gonna show you how to run commands in the console. I really don't have the patience for this crap.

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SheHadPlanB »

mb didnt realize this was frowned upon didnt dm you though just asked to know if it was possible to modify the samples still

velizarx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by velizarx »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:25 am
STN wrote:
Guys, please stop begging for "personalized" help or offering money or asking for deleted tables.

I am sick of dealing with scam/fraud reports, you are literally asking to be scammed when you make offers like these.

If someone has a table, they will share in public. If someone doesn't want to share, they are either asking money for it or have nothing and just want to scam you.

If you continue this behavior and get scammed then don't get FRF staff involved.
Yeah, I had to take a break from fearless because of the nonstop faggotry I was getting in my inbox. It doesn't seem to have quelled at all...

I get I'm the OP of the thread, but seriously guys, fuck off. I'm not gonna give you my fucking cheat engine build, I'm not gonna hold your hand and cheat in a lobby for you, and I'm not gonna show you how to run commands in the console. I really don't have the patience for this crap.
so what do we go get that other thing... you could just silence them or idk think smart outside the box. or give them a health cheat so they stop complaining.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

velizarx wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:54 am
gir489 wrote:
STN wrote:

so what do we go get that other thing... you could just silence them or idk think smart outside the box. or give them a health cheat so they stop complaining.
I just ignore them and keep ignoring them. I only make cheats for one person and one person only. Me. You got a problem with that, you can kiss my fucking ass.

FL1P27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FL1P27 »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:24 am
velizarx wrote:
gir489 wrote:

I just ignore them and keep ignoring them. I only make cheats for one person and one person only. Me. You got a problem with that, you can kiss my fucking ass.
and we are grateful for what you have done. Also I finally reach helldiver difficulty by using this table and method. Now Im collecting samples to upgrade everything and leveling to max level before the game devs do something haha, thnx again

A1uminium2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by A1uminium2 »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:24 am
velizarx wrote:
gir489 wrote:

Can I just say I love this response. People need to do a little research to help themselves. Someone can only do so much and posting you personal CE would make in banned so fast

Kekwoka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kekwoka »

Is it possible to add a max samples to a .ct that works with the exe method?

snailsmog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by snailsmog »

Got it to work.

Had to retry a few times but I finally got the gist of it.

Thanks everyone who really went out their way to produce the tables, hacks and instructions.