HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wuckles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Wuckles »

I've heard tell tale that there was a shadow update for Gameguard, anyone experiencing any issues?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ArchernarhZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArchernarhZ »

Nagle99 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 am
Genuine question, why do you guys continue to use Cheat Engine when there are cheat menu's at UnknownCheats with pretty much all the same features for way less work and everything is toggleable? Is there some kind of benefit to cheat engine I am missing?
from what i see there, the menu no longer received any update and people are reporting crashes using it. the benefit here is everything works. :D

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

UPDATE
method and table still works. no detections or crashes in solo or while joining other teams in multiplayer!

added sample script to advanced scripts. (next to the instant mission complete scripts)
added no reload v3 (player only) to advanced scripts + changed no reload to v3 in all aio scripts.
(disclaimer, v3 no reload isnt complete currently and may miss the strange custom reload weapons like senator, punisher etc.)

i also removed the basic "no laser overheat" script from the aio scripts because
people keep misunderstanding the usage of this / dont get that its not for sickle, las-99 quasar.
and laser weapons are dogsh1t anyway
(they lack the penetration behaviour of projectile / explosive weapons who can pen multiple layers)
you can still find it in basic scripts if you want to use them.

as always you can find my table + guide in my signature.

Nagle99 wrote:
Genuine question, why do you guys continue to use Cheat Engine when there are cheat menu's at UnknownCheats with pretty much all the same features for way less work and everything is toggleable? Is there some kind of benefit to cheat engine I am missing?
not the same features.
nobody has my damage mod nor my speedhack nor my sample script etc.
the features may be similar looking but they are not the same.

the "menu" is a closed source hack based on .dll injection that was detected before and will be deteced again for same reasons.

CE is open source same as the scripts the people share. you can easy edit them and easy update them. you can even use the aob pattern to search the opcodes if a game update broke anything and fix all yourself. as a user you cannot do anything to fix "the menu" and have to wait a week till file approval.

learning purpose to understand CE, assembly, lua, game programming / game behaviour and keep using CE to make cheats for other games. you learn nothing by using a closed source hack...

fiidoviolento
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fiidoviolento »

Any CE tables for Max EXP?

Or any method for it ?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 pm
UPDATE
method and table still works. no detections or crashes in solo or while joining other teams in multiplayer!

added sample script to advanced scripts. (next to the instant mission complete scripts)
added no reload v3 (player only) to advanced scripts + changed no reload to v3 in all aio scripts.
(disclaimer, v3 no reload isnt complete currently and may miss the strange custom reload weapons like senator, punisher etc.)

i also removed the basic "no laser overheat" script from the aio scripts because
people keep misunderstanding the usage of this / dont get that its not for sickle, las-99 quasar.
(they lack the penetration behaviour of projectile / explosive weapons who can pen multiple layers)

Nagle99 wrote:
not the same features.

the "menu" is a closed source hack based on .dll injection that was detected before and will be deteced again for same reasons.

CE is open source same as the scripts the people share. you can easy edit them and easy update them. you can even use the aob pattern to search the opcodes if a game update broke anything and fix all yourself. as a user you cannot do anything to fix "the menu" and have to wait a week till file approval.

learning purpose to understand CE, assembly, lua, game programming / game behaviour and keep using CE to make cheats for other games. you learn nothing by using a closed source hack...
Would it be possible to add a variant for "Infinite" cheats options in Basic Script so it doesn't make your grenades 4/4 all the time when I throw them but let them go down to 1/4 and then keep them infinite there? Same with Stims? It's more "legit" becasue it lets you still pick up Supply packs and when dead players spectate you - it gives you more room for not being blatant about it.

Also simillar question about adding "Infinite" Ammo option that would just keep last magazine or bullet (1/6 for example or 1/12 etc.) for infinite ammo but let magazines be reloaded and fall to last magazine at first so it looks more legit.

And one last question - No Recoil works great but would it be possible to add No Sway too?

And thank you very much for your work. With Menus not working after today GG update - this is one of only few options remaining.

excilomat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by excilomat »

page 154

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
UPDATE

Nagle99 wrote:
not the same features.

Its detected.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

s4boi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:42 pm
Hyuichiro wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:17 am
does the CT also work on my team if I join random session?
Most of the CT works only for you, however mission specific stuff like infinite mission timer, fast extraction etc works for whole squad if you are the host.

excilomat wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:33 am
Just an Idea
i had a Table with Unlimited Grenades and Syringes but it was a "legit" scrpipt meaning those items would still consume but stay at 1 so it wouldnt be that obvious that you are running with full equipment for 30 min straigt, but i deleted the table for unknown reasons...
maybe you could change the current code unlimited script to make it more "believeable"

i like the new ammo and shieldpack script!
All credit for the code's below goes to their Authors, I take no credit for any of the code

Infinite stims | Legit
Spoiler
{
Made by : Super-Earth Department of Quantum Engineering
Note : Destroy all enemies of Super-Earth!!!1
}
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(syringes_legit,game.dll,48 03 C9 45 8B BC CA C8 75 00 00)
registersymbol(syringes_legit)
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(return)

newmem:
add rcx,rcx
mov r15d,[r10+rcx*8+000075C8]
cmp dword ptr [r10+rcx*8+000075C8],01
je short @f
dec r15d
@@:
cmp eax,edx
jmp return

syringes_legit:
jmp far newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

Infinite Ammo | Legit
Spoiler
{
}
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ammo_legit,game.dll,41 83 2C C2 01 4D 8D 04 C2 49 8B 84 CA)
registersymbol(ammo_legit)
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(return)

newmem:
cmp dword ptr [r10+rax*8],#2
jle short @f
sub dword ptr [r10+rax*8],01
@@:
lea r8,[r10+rax*8]
mov rax,[r10+rcx*8+00002028]
jmp return

ammo_legit:
jmp far newmem
nop 3
return:

[DISABLE]

Infinite Grenades | Legit
Spoiler
{
}
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(grenades_legit,game.dll,4D 03 C6 41 FF 08)
registersymbol(grenades_legit)
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(return)

newmem:
add r8,r14
cmp dword ptr [r8],01
je short @f
dec [r8]
@@:
mov rax,[rbp+r13*8+00002030]
jmp return

grenades_legit:
jmp far newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

No recoil + No sway
Spoiler
// Game Executable : helldivers2.exe
// Author : gir489
// Executable Version: 1.8.17123.0
// MD5 Signature : 319505530078A72820710D8A1FC6C069
// EXE Compile Date : March 06, 2024 01:32 PM
// Script Date : March 09, 2024 10:56 PM

[ENABLE]

// No Recoil
aobscanmodule(no_Rec,game.dll,44 8B 7C 24 ?? 41 3B 46 08)

no_Rec+9:
db EB

// No Sway
aobscanmodule(aob_NoSway,game.dll,F3 0F 51 C2 EB 08 0F 28 C2 E8 ? ? ? ? 80 7C 24)
registersymbol(aob_NoSway)

aob_NoSway:
nop 4

[DISABLE]
aob_NoSway:
db F3 0F 51 C2

unregistersymbol(aob_NoSway)
How to I add those scripts to ZoDDeL table?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

cshop0720 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:35 pm
Its detected.
It's not. I have been playing whole day with it. You sure you close the table quickly after enabling functions? It's been working like charm for me whole day: backpack cooldown, no recoil, less aggro (that one is great), all map icons.. All working

2610mason
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2610mason »

ZoDDeL wrote:
UPDATE

how can I use AIO without open the" less aggro" , cuz I feel this table sometimes make the enmy stupid, especially against bugs, they just standing there and no attack , I can't find the code in the AIO script . or anyone knows how to delete" less aggro"

Nagle99 wrote:
not the same features.

DeepInvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeepInvader »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:52 pm
cshop0720 wrote:
Its detected.
It's not. I have been playing whole day with it. You sure you close the table quickly after enabling functions? It's been working like charm for me whole day: backpack cooldown, no recoil, less aggro (that one is great), all map icons.. All working
I mean good for you, but it is still deteced for me. I use Win11, maybe thats the reason?

Meowtwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meowtwo »

DeepInvader wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:54 pm
benny89 wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
Its detected.
I mean good for you, but it is still deteced for me. I use Win11, maybe thats the reason?

I use win 11 and the latest game update CE still works playing solo

cheatycheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cheatycheater »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:51 pm
How to I add those scripts to ZoDDeL table?
Open up the table.
Right click the applicable Script line that you want to modify (e.g. AIO Full-Legit).
Click 'Change Script'.
Make your changes to the code.
File > Assign to current cheat table.
Hit OK or otherwise close the script window.
If you want to save the updated Table for future use, File > Save/Save As.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

2610mason wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:36 pm

how can I use AIO without open the" less aggro" , cuz I feel this table sometimes make the enmy stupid, especially against bugs, they just standing there and no attack , I can't find the code in the AIO script . or anyone knows how to delete" less aggro"
there is no less aggro script in any of the aio scripts.
you may misunderstood the speedhack.
look for

Code: Select all

speed_enemy:
  mov [r14+0C],(float)0  // speed value (default is 1)
  jmp speed_code
and change the value to to 1 or something bigger than 0 like 0.5 or whatever.

DeepInvader wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:54 pm
benny89 wrote:
cshop0720 wrote:
Its detected.
its not detected and was never detected because the method is not detected at all.
detection comes by user error / not reading the guide / not executing the stuff correct(let CE open) / being to slow

i could bet if i just connect to you "detected" guys with parsec (remote desktop) and execute the table and game there wont be any detection... maybe for 500$ ? anyone?

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

Yeah, the only thing that has been detected so far has been the .dll files on other sites because of an update on the anticheat;
running the .ct versions of things has been fine so far