HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by killerkrok555 »

people say the automatons are the enemy i say the mechs are, they did what the automatons couldn't destroy the servers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fenor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fenor »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:31 pm
Guess who owns that crappy devs and bypassed GG completly ;)
Congrats! Nice work

napalm00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by napalm00 »

GG is so easy to bypass it makes me wonder why they even included it as AC in the first place

btw ever since the March 6 update they have this, I guess they plan to start banning through GG at some point?

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

napalm00 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:39 pm
GG is so easy to bypass it makes me wonder why they even included it as AC in the first place

btw ever since the March 6 update they have this, I guess they plan to start banning through GG at some point?
oh oh

heresfranky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heresfranky »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

Edit: I apologise for not specifying in my tutorial the controls for Emoisback's menu, to use the menu you need to use the ARROW UP and ARROW DOWN keys on the menu to hover over cheats and then you press SPACE to enable the cheats you want. Once you have decided and ticked the boxes of the cheats you want and left the cheats you dont want ticked. Press ENTER and the ticked cheats will be enabled.

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
Would we have to do this again when the game updates?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

napalm00 wrote:

I saw that as well. I think they just used a more updated version of GG as the gooks have been constantly fighting the version.dll project. The keys and size for SONYGame.ini also changed (usually only happens when the static file used changes). If they do ban people, it would have to be enforced server-side, and since GameGuard can be entirely disabled on Linux, I see 0 purpose to this. If they start banning people, it would just make Linux more appetizing for hacking.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I caved in and got this game just for the fun of reversing. I can tell you that I motivated the one who gets his "ass kissed a lot around here" to get the game to run without GameGuard (for debugging purposes, not a full bypass). The developers need to understand that the more they fight this and shove in Themida virtualization into functions which were not protected since day 1, the easier we spot their changes by BinDiff-ing new exe vs previous exe. Not to mention we have backups of all the versions :) Want a solid protection? Add server-sided checks. Kaput!

fenor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fenor »

Maybe they should stop sitting here and watch, and try to make the game better? I told about this before, things are the same. Instead of improving the game, they are doing useless shit in dead pve game trying to ban people and etc

kisses59
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kisses59 »

the only way for me to enjoy this game without hacks is IF they remove the TIMER. so stressful to accomplish required task with a big map with a time limit less than 1hr. REMOVE THE TIMER then its all good

ubersoldier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ubersoldier »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:37 pm

... If they do ban people, it would have to be enforced server-side, and since GameGuard can be entirely disabled on Linux, I see 0 purpose to this ...
Probably to remove actual bad actors that decide to act like dicks in publob, or those that mess around with the monetization, maybe in response to pressure from snoy asking wtf is this bypassing of SC purchase, cause like really - how could they NOT have forseen such things when it's not completely server-sided it's wild 😂😂

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

Anyone wanna play? looking to grind out some medals but my .dll doesn't work anymore.

xsabinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xsabinx »

alexwithtoast wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:00 am
Anyone wanna play? looking to grind out some medals but my .dll doesn't work anymore.
What even is the best way to grind? They've increased the difficulty and length of the exterminate missions which were really short before. I'm glad I was able to fully upgrade my ship and get some strategens while the early tables worked

caiussCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caiussCE »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

Edit: I apologise for not specifying in my tutorial the controls for Emoisback's menu, to use the menu you need to use the ARROW UP and ARROW DOWN keys on the menu to hover over cheats and then you press SPACE to enable the cheats you want. Once you have decided and ticked the boxes of the cheats you want and left the cheats you dont want ticked. Press ENTER and the ticked cheats will be enabled.

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
worked perfectly yesterday but it gets detected now. Any chance its cuz the mechs dropped? (i can see that you can also change sumn in the code, where can i do that? what file do i have to open?)

raiden101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raiden101 »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:37 pm
napalm00 wrote:

I saw that as well. I think they just used a more updated version of GG as the gooks have been constantly fighting the version.dll project. The keys and size for SONYGame.ini also changed (usually only happens when the static file used changes). If they do ban people, it would have to be enforced server-side, and since GameGuard can be entirely disabled on Linux, I see 0 purpose to this. If they start banning people, it would just make Linux more appetizing for hacking.
wondering if you can help me get CE side bypassed if you can pm me or something. i just want to play with my friends lmfao

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Lets me play the game fien but after a couple of minutes in it gives you the hack detected error