HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Epexx »

BeromeGamer wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:18 pm
Epexx wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 pm
Hello Fearless Revolution
I don't usually post on here more active on UC
There is an easy to implement bypass using a very very old method with a few tweaks
Hint it used to Bypass even BE EAC and vanguard but not anymore sadly ):
Still works for This Game tho!
Happy Hunting if there is enough intrest ill drop a working dll
I think all of us here would be extremely interested in this! Would you please be able to drop your .dll? Along with steps on how to bypass gg? I know earlier someone posted this:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows

"AppInit_DLLs"="yourdllnamehere.dll"
"LoadAppInit_DLLs" to = 00000001

You said "this with some extra steps yes". What would those extra steps be? Or just link to the UC forum where it is laid out if possible please :D
im Currently implementing speed hack and firerate then ill maybe drop dll

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darko
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darko »

Yanoto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:48 pm
Detected after 5 min in game.
After getting detected you got banned?

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

Darko wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:27 pm
Yanoto wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:48 pm
Detected after 5 min in game.
After getting detected you got banned?
Nope.

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

Epexx wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:25 pm
BeromeGamer wrote:
Epexx wrote:
There is an easy to implement bypass using a very very old method with a few tweaks
I think all of us here would be extremely interested in this! Would you please be able to drop your .dll? Along with steps on how to bypass gg? I know earlier someone posted this:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows

You said "this with some extra steps yes". What would those extra steps be? Or just link to the UC forum where it is laid out if possible please :D
That would be very nice. :roll:

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Epexx wrote:
BeromeGamer wrote:
Epexx wrote:

When you do firerate is it going to be like rapid-fire or is it going to be increments like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and so on? Rapid fire kinda ruined it for me when I'm using the assault rifle for example like going brrrrrrrrrr. I just want it to shoot a little faster but not as fast like smgs.

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

XxDarkus101Xx wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:39 pm
Epexx wrote:
BeromeGamer wrote:

When you do firerate is it going to be like rapid-fire or is it going to be increments like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and so on? Rapid fire kinda ruined it for me when I'm using the assault rifle for example like going brrrrrrrrrr. I just want it to shoot a little faster but not as fast like smgs.
Basing my code on this

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(INJECT,game.dll,F3 41 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 43 0F ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 7A) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [r14+rax4+00014054],(float)5000
code:
movss xmm0,[r14+rax4+00014054]
jmp return

INJECT:
jmp newmem
nop 5
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
db F3 41 0F 10 84 86 54 40 01 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

Download to zip file from [Link]

Run this program from the extracted folder.

Move the .dll file that was created from running the program into the game directory for Helldivers2.(The .dll will be create in a x64 folder or however you built and ran the program).

Run the game.
Last edited by Wombleinc on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

velohiir wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:16 pm
gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]
Since the newest update, the dll file seems to not work because 5 min into the game, it crashes with a message saying hack detected
We've fixed it.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:45 pm
velohiir wrote:
gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]
Since the newest update, the dll file seems to not work because 5 min into the game, it crashes with a message saying hack detected
We've fixed it.
Unfortunately the game doesn't even let me get on the ship without crashing and showing hack detected. I removed Cfemens menu and made sure my game was verified and it still will not allow me to board my ship before crashing and showing hack detected.

Assuming human error is the issue and that i fucked up, i verified everything and closed all background apps ect. it still will not allow me past the intro video!

For context all i did was verify everything and drag the new compiled version.dll from Emoisback's github and drag that into helldivers/bin

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

anyone still detected??, why im not confusing @_@

slrrsrv
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slrrsrv »

emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:50 pm
Yea still detected even with the latest dll title "fixed inf health affecting Bile Titan
EDIT: Seems working. Ill update after 10 mins
Last edited by slrrsrv on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tenser »

emoisback wrote:
Me and a friend of mine just tried the recent fix, built from source to no avail. Lasted about 5 minutes before hack detected, will build and try the one you just updated as of a few minutes ago

ScherzicScherzo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScherzicScherzo »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:48 pm
gir489 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:45 pm
velohiir wrote:

We've fixed it.
Unfortunately the game doesn't even let me get on the ship without crashing and showing hack detected. I removed Cfemens menu and made sure my game was verified and it still will not allow me to board my ship before crashing and showing hack detected.

Assuming human error is the issue and that i fucked up, i verified everything and closed all background apps ect. it still will not allow me past the intro video!

For context all i did was verify everything and drag the new compiled version.dll from Emoisback's github and drag that into helldivers/bin
Reportedly the "Unlock All ____" codes are what's triggering detection. Try running without those options enabled and see if it still closes on you.

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

emoisback wrote:
not detected for me, play entire round with cheat enable, working great.

Stayss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stayss »

MaraThighIsSov wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:58 pm
emoisback wrote:
not detected for me, play entire round with cheat enable, working great.
did you install the dll before or after the patch or reinstall a older version of the game cause nothing is working for me