HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Kekner »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:51 am
Finished Show All Map Icons.

They only show for you (the client), even if you're host. When you go near them, your dude magically discovers them like "OH WOW WHAT'S THIS."
Amazing! thank you for sharing! Can i find this on your patron if i support you and is that where you update the most?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

Hippie wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:44 am
Nonnamme wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:54 am
Alright, Full .CT table, i've organised it for quicker selection and added the revealed minimap script under 'world' group

pd: just click the group selections and all relative options will be automatically switched on

Happy cheating :geek:
this includes damage cheat?
No.
You need buy cfemen patreon for damage hack\script, you never get it here for free.

Friskey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Friskey »

Anyone got the Missile Silo one already setup?

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Is anybody working on figuring out a way to move the aiming reticle more easy or faster as you are moving your mouse reticle when holding heavy weapons like Lmg or rocket launchers or is that impossible to do. If we can figure that out imagine how fun it would be to aim with the Lmg for example!

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

ill release my damage cheat, more like 0 enemy health cheat, it may not be like cfemen which from what i can see he edits weapons stats, but if @gir489 or anybody else could help me improve it, it will be much appreciated, ill release it later in the day, since i've got work. right now my main problem is injection can't happen until a certain point in the trailer at the start, which makes it so only UCE users can use it

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

may i ask what kind of CE can be used for bypass the AC, have created UCE following tuts but its still detected, so i think my UCE app sign / string still detected, because its detected even i didnt attach it to the game..

have a tools for scan using driver, but it doesnt have debugger function.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

emoisback wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:53 am
may i ask what kind of CE can be used for bypass the AC, have created UCE following tuts but its still detected, so i think my UCE app sign / string still detected, because its detected even i didnt attach it to the game..

Use a VEH debugger.

CT-4169
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CT-4169 »

This is confusing.. I followed the steps for the gameguard delay downloaded the new exe, replaced it then added the command delay but soon as I open the game, gameguard pops up. Are the instructions/steps outdated now? what are the new steps?

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

Really nice job Gir,awesome job. if you could work on damage and maybe tell us how to help you, i read that dmg script is not for free :C

Nonnamme
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nonnamme »

Hippie wrote:
Nonnamme wrote:
Alright, Full .CT table, i've organised it for quicker selection and added the revealed minimap script under 'world' group

pd: just click the group selections and all relative options will be automatically switched on

No, damage cheat is a paid one and although i personally have it i will not be posting it for obvious purposes, if you want it, you can support cfemen in
[Link]

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:28 am
emoisback wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:53 am

Use a VEH debugger.
Thanks gir, gonna try it when im home..

SuperSoldierDel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SuperSoldierDel »

I was able to create a mod to use some of the unreleased stratagems. This one combos both vehicles, both mechs, the commando launcher, and the Trench Wall. I swapped them out with HxD for the Guard Dog(MG), Recoiless Rifle, Eagle Napalm and Expendable anti-tank. This is my first ever mod and i've been having tons of fun reading the forums and picking up on how to do things. Also have we found a way to spawn in some of those weapons like the explosive bow?!
Attachments
Helldivers Unreleased content.rar
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

DingXiang233
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DingXiang233 »

SuperSoldierDel wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:09 am
I was able to create a mod to use some of the unreleased stratagems. This one combos both vehicles, both mechs, the commando launcher, and the Trench Wall. I swapped them out with HxD for the Guard Dog(MG), Recoiless Rifle, Eagle Napalm and Expendable anti-tank. This is my first ever mod and i've been having tons of fun reading the forums and picking up on how to do things. Also have we found a way to spawn in some of those weapons like the explosive bow?!
explosive bow?
This is amazing, how can it be achieved?
I can't wait to try my favorite weapon in the game - justice!
:D

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:47 am
ill release my damage cheat, more like 0 enemy health cheat, it may not be like cfemen which from what i can see he edits weapons stats, but if @gir489 or anybody else could help me improve it, it will be much appreciated, ill release it later in the day, since i've got work. right now my main problem is injection can't happen until a certain point in the trailer at the start, which makes it so only UCE users can use it
Oh that seems nice

Hippie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hippie »

Nonnamme wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:42 am
Hippie wrote:
Nonnamme wrote:

No, damage cheat is a paid one and although i personally have it i will not be posting it for obvious purposes, if you want it, you can support cfemen in
[Link]
noted! ill look into supporting the patreon, would make helldive such a breeze