Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld

Post by Csjete »

Hello.
I can't promise any bypass through anti cheats.
Kicked is likely from anti cheat.
Dodge movement is necessary online. In a previous post I gave a brief explaination of why.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jaja64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaja64 »

Okay no worries and there is a way to see if someone is cheating using the unlimited ammo/unlimited sphere cheat or is it safe?

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Jaja64 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:15 am
Okay no worries and there is a way to see if someone is cheating using the unlimited ammo/unlimited sphere cheat or is it safe?
I have not tested on any Anti-cheat servers. I can make one later this week and try it out, but as far as I have tested it does work on Dedicated and Official servers without detection. I make all my tables on SP and MP and test them on an Official server now.

Jaja64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaja64 »

Can you try to make it undetectable on dedicated servers? And what do you recommend to damage?

Ravenleaf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ravenleaf »

Csjete wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:07 am
You can dissect the memory region taht is the Pal to get all the values for it.Each Pal will be given a set of passive abilities. I managed to change only on single player, of course. I will work later on a Pal Passive skill editor and a list of values that go with it.
I mentioned this before, but the skill addresses change every session. They all start with a common 3 number digit, but even that is randomized each session. So the ID for swift in one session isn't the same in the next.

For those that want to know how to edit it: the only way I found is to pull up a pal that has a the trait/skill you want, then copy that number down and insert it into the pal you want to have that trait. DO NOT try to add it to any pal that doesn't have a slot for it. So if a pal has 1 trait, don't try to "add" another trait by putting it into slot 2. Also be aware, some skills like "swift" and "runner" share the same address (and probably nimble, I never looked) and they need a "rank" so like "Swift" is "4" and "Runner" is "3" (this is consistent every time). So do check if a trait has a certain rank value, otherwise you'll get something like "speed_up_value" instead of the trait.

edit: oh and it should go without saying, if a trait DOESN'T have a rank, don't change that value. Or if you're changing a skill that DOES have a rank to one without, put the rank to "0"

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

Jaja64 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:40 pm
Can you try to make it undetectable on dedicated servers? And what do you recommend to damage?
I recommend keeping damage below 10x for least noticability. Of course, don't abuse anything while players are in range.
As for the anticheat bypass, I will see what I can do. I'm fairly new and still learning a lot. I will do what I can, where I can.

RicoSpider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RicoSpider »

Will it also be possible? Unlock Paldex somehow.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

RicoSpider wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:28 am
Will it also be possible? Unlock Paldex somehow.
I'm working on this for two days off and on. I'll get to working on this as soon as I can :)

RicoSpider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RicoSpider »

Hello, can someone explain to me how this works? Somehow it doesn't work for me. I have to activate something

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

RicoSpider wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:00 am
Hello, can someone explain to me how this works? Somehow it doesn't work for me. I have to activate something
I recommend putting some time to learn things a bit. I follow fearlessrevolution tutorials to get a good understanding of waht to do. The 100 series will help you to start out.

Jaja64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaja64 »

Hello ! Thanks for your good work ! And i have one question please ? New feature coming for multiplayer ?

RicoSpider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RicoSpider »

I mean, is there a menu or something? I downloaded the cheats and I can see everything. But how can I activate the game?

brevannes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by brevannes »

Hi, the - Attack Multiplier, was this made only for weapon ? Im tryng to make it work against stone metal and tree with pickaxe and axe

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

RicoSpider wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:54 pm
I mean, is there a menu or something? I downloaded the cheats and I can see everything. But how can I activate the game?
Launuch the Engine and select the icon at the top left. This is a process selector. From here you will want to select the process. Pal or Pal-Shipping. From this window you can drag-n-drop the cheat table into it to load the cheat list.

Csjete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Csjete »

brevannes wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:02 pm
Hi, the - Attack Multiplier, was this made only for weapon ? Im tryng to make it work against stone metal and tree with pickaxe and axe
So far, as testing it went, I find that it works without hand-to-hand combat. I used all tools and weapons to get max damage, but the "fists" remains default.