Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akechil0ver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by Akechil0ver »

Im not sure if its for everyone or not and im using the gamepass version so if steam works is beyond me. If it works enjoy ill add more people to it as i progress through the game but this in case you really really need it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
P3R Basic Table.CT
(1.38 KiB) Downloaded 12812 times

Akechil0ver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by Akechil0ver »

It did not work sorry everyone ill get it working soon

mareany
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mareany »

Yeah, didn't seem to work. No rush tough :)

cleaninghovbot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cleaninghovbot »

I'm on gamepass too and it's not working. It's fine take your time.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

I already have max money working but not been able to find anything else yet.

arof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arof »

Even on steam the money value always ends in 3cf8 and the offsets between that value and the other values (HP/MP) are the same between your table and what I'm finding. Just need to find a good static base address and set the other values up as relative to it as children, but it seems randomized enough on start to be a pain. Pointer scan not helping and the static values I'm finding in searches are changing on restart so far, but I'm not a real CE wizard so I'm probably missing something easy.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Update15: Updated the pointer address for recent update as of Mar 30, 2024

Note 4: Not all the Social Link special fusions will be available until Igor unlocks more Special Fusions.

Note 3: Using Theurgy skills/spells as regular personas skills can freeze the game.

Note 2: If you freeze the date/time and try to advance Romanceable Social Links to the end, there is a change that you will not get the lv 10 key item.

Note: Turns out the game crashes if the Next EXP value gets too big, anything over 999,999 xp will crash the game. Be careful with changing LVLs without changing EXP values. In the same way do not go over 9,999,999 money.
Previous Updates
Update14: Added Playtime address and more Social Link flags.

Update 13:Added Bonus HP/SP to each character under stats (Thanks to windgale for the clue). Also added a Difficulty selector

Update 12: Added Theurgy address to the table and also added separate section for HP/SP/Theurgy

Update 11: added number of shadows killed and number of treasure chests opened for Elizabeth's request. Also sorted the skill list by Battle/Passive / Fuka's/Theurgy

Update 10: Added Elizabeth's Fusion series Personas to the quick edit dropdown options.

Update 9:Cleaned up the lists for Personas and Skills, so that they are now in alphabetical order. Also added 2 lines in the quick edit portion of the compendium to quickly fill out the Regular/DLC Personas.

Update 8: Filled out the Quick Entry dropdown with default data for the rest of the personas. This information is from the fusion calculator website, so I can't guarantee that it is 100% correct.

Added the information to the inventory section that was provided by DaVinci030

Update 7: Fixed the registration data for Personas that are in the quick input dropdown list. This is due to the registration address line have a new values for Personas that generate an item when leveling up. Not having it there will crash the game.

Update 6: Added the default information for all the Personas I can access/find without actually making any story progress (Still haven't made it past April 23th).

Update 5: updated the inventory section with more item names for each address still missing the equipment and costume sections.

Added addresses for Social Link levels and points. This is is a best guess for the order as I have not put in the effort yet to find the flags to make the social links show up in the list, but it should be correct.

Update 4: Added all the names to their valid Compendium address location.

Update 3: Fixed the addresses for Protag Persona 11 & 12 .

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Update 1:Updated the table with information from arof

Also filled out the skill dropdown list.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
Attachments
P3R.CT
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 1249 times
Last edited by wepon1984 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:26 am, edited 20 times in total.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:12 am
Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
bro can you make max social stats script and playtime always 00:00 thank you...

arof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arof »

Social stat points are 4 byte values at offsets 845C (Academics), 8464 (Charm), and 846C (Courage) from the base in that table. They're preceded by another 4 byte value that just seems to stay at 1 even if you level up, and the UI updates immediately just from changing the point values to the respective requirement levels.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

arof wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:05 am
Social stat points are 4 byte values at offsets 845C (Academics), 8464 (Charm), and 846C (Courage) from the base in that table. They're preceded by another 4 byte value that just seems to stay at 1 even if you level up, and the UI updates immediately just from changing the point values to the respective requirement levels.
can you make the pointer or script for max soscial stats? because i don't know to do it thank you :)

arof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arof »

Attaching continuation of wepon1984's table with missing HP/SP values for the other characters, social stats, and all skill cards. The values lived in memory in plaintext which made it easy to regex up a whole list (skipping some unused values), as they appear to be single byte counts of inventory in order. Haven't tested all of them since the automation but they seem good and the main use I wanted was Growth 3 on everyone anyway, which works. The mapping to skill numbers is all over the place though, so the skill dropdowns will still need some other source of values.

Edit: Added Twilight Fragment inventory value (used for keys and clock healing). Rest of the inventory will need mapping out before I can get a full editor going.

Also, Steam version only until someone can provide a pointer scan for gamepass, as I don't have a sub to that right now.
Attachments
P3R2.CT
(294.87 KiB) Downloaded 8560 times
Last edited by arof on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

masshiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masshiro »

arof wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:54 am
Attaching continuation of wepon1984's table with missing HP/SP values for the other characters, social stats, and all skill cards. The values lived in memory in plaintext which made it easy to regex up a whole list (skipping some unused values), as they appear to be single byte counts of inventory in order. Haven't tested all of them since the automation but they seem good and the main use I wanted was Growth 3 on everyone anyway, which works. The mapping to skill numbers is all over the place though, so the skill dropdowns will still need some other source of values.
Much appreciated! Can we get an inventory editor too?

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

arof wrote:
Do you know if these will be easy enough to get into Gamepass? I have my own table opened up but can only get money working for me. Obviously the offsets shouldn't be any different...

pointmaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pointmaker »

arof wrote:
Is that only for steam version or for gamepass aswell?

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

pointmaker wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:32 am
arof wrote:
Is that only for steam version or for gamepass aswell?
It's not working with gamepass