Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SiriXD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by SiriXD »

In the BattleCalc stat section, do we already have the Theurgy bar multiplier? The one that increases with the Fortuneteller option.
(I know there's a Theurgy bar full option already)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

tampy wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:31 pm
Possible for a Major Arcana tartarus cheat?
I second this

Junxionghua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Junxionghua »

wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:12 am
Update14: Added Playtime address and more Social Link flags.

Note 4: Not all the Social Link special fusions will be available until Igor unlocks more Special Fusions.

Note 3: Using Theurgy skills/spells as regular personas skills can freeze the game.

Note 2: If you freeze the date/time and try to advance Romanceable Social Links to the end, there is a change that you will not get the lv 10 key item.

Note: Turns out the game crashes if the Next EXP value gets too big, anything over 999,999 xp will crash the game. Be careful with changing LVLs without changing EXP values. In the same way do not go over 9,999,999 money.
Previous Updates
Update 13:Added Bonus HP/SP to each character under stats (Thanks to windgale for the clue). Also added a Difficulty selector

Update 12: Added Theurgy address to the table and also added separate section for HP/SP/Theurgy

Update 11: added number of shadows killed and number of treasure chests opened for Elizabeth's request. Also sorted the skill list by Battle/Passive / Fuka's/Theurgy

Update 10: Added Elizabeth's Fusion series Personas to the quick edit dropdown options.

Update 9:Cleaned up the lists for Personas and Skills, so that they are now in alphabetical order. Also added 2 lines in the quick edit portion of the compendium to quickly fill out the Regular/DLC Personas.

Update 8: Filled out the Quick Entry dropdown with default data for the rest of the personas. This information is from the fusion calculator website, so I can't guarantee that it is 100% correct.

Added the information to the inventory section that was provided by DaVinci030

Update 7: Fixed the registration data for Personas that are in the quick input dropdown list. This is due to the registration address line have a new values for Personas that generate an item when leveling up. Not having it there will crash the game.

Update 6: Added the default information for all the Personas I can access/find without actually making any story progress (Still haven't made it past April 23th).

Update 5: updated the inventory section with more item names for each address still missing the equipment and costume sections.

Added addresses for Social Link levels and points. This is is a best guess for the order as I have not put in the effort yet to find the flags to make the social links show up in the list, but it should be correct.

Update 4: Added all the names to their valid Compendium address location.

Update 3: Fixed the addresses for Protag Persona 11 & 12 .

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Update 1:Updated the table with information from arof

Also filled out the skill dropdown list.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
Hello, Persona 3 Reload got patch today, can you guy fixe the Cheat Engine please.
Thank you !! :wub:

PinkSoba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PinkSoba »

There's a way to revert to the old version finding the app id, depot id and manifest id but i was too confused on how to do it. For anyone really wanting to use CE till an update is made that should work

For the new update could someone add:
100% accident rate
And Hp/sp modifiers

rotsirkka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rotsirkka »

PinkSoba wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 pm
There's a way to revert to the old version finding the app id, depot id and manifest id but i was too confused on how to do it. For anyone really wanting to use CE till an update is made that should work

For the new update could someone add:
100% accident rate
And Hp/sp modifiers
Oh, you're talking about forcing steam to install the previous version.

[Link]

To get the AppID: Search the game's steam page. The number in the URL is the appid.
Persona 3 Reload's steam page is ([Link]) so the AppID is 2161700

Then go to the steamdb page for that appID ([Link])
By clicking Depots on the left side, you can view the releases on steam. For Persona 3, we want the (Current) 4th in the list, the 22.54 gig depot. That depot id is 2161701.

Finally, we need the manifest ID, which is the specific patch date we want. The current manifestID is the current patch. Click the manifest ID to be taken to the manifest ID, and then on the left click "Manifests" to view the history. The current manifest (**8040) was released 28 March, so we want the one before it.
ManifestID: 8645735232972037477

We need to run this command in steam's console:
download_depot <appid> <depotid> [<target manifestid>]

First, to open steam's console, open windows run box (Hit WIN+R) and type "steam://open/console" (without the quotes)

Then type this command (you can copy paste):
download_depot 2161700 2161701 8645735232972037477

If you did it right, you'll see a message like this:
Downloading depot 2161701 (22780 MB) ...

if you get a "server response failed" message, just re-enter the command.

Now you just have to wait while steam does the download. Once it finishes, it will tell you where it has put the download. it doesn't automatically replace the files. Open your game's directory (steam -> gear -> files -> browse local files) then go to where steam downloaded the new manifest, and copy all the new manifest files over the original game files.

Now set steam to offline mode and run the game.

beyondlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beyondlsd »

is there a way to update the cheat table that wepon1984 helped put together?

i.e. i see the pointers need to be updated to the new addresses. if i found the new memory address for money is at "51FD3CF8"? how would i update the table to look for it?

thanks!

renkozoku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by renkozoku »

Hai, can anyone upload new cheat engine table please since persona 3 just got updated recently. thank you

Junxionghua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Junxionghua »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update15: Updated the pointer address for recent update as of Mar 30, 2024

Note 4: Not all the Social Link special fusions will be available until Igor unlocks more Special Fusions.

Note 3: Using Theurgy skills/spells as regular personas skills can freeze the game.

Note 2: If you freeze the date/time and try to advance Romanceable Social Links to the end, there is a change that you will not get the lv 10 key item.

Note: Turns out the game crashes if the Next EXP value gets too big, anything over 999,999 xp will crash the game. Be careful with changing LVLs without changing EXP values. In the same way do not go over 9,999,999 money.
Previous Updates

Update 13:Added Bonus HP/SP to each character under stats (Thanks to windgale for the clue). Also added a Difficulty selector

Update 12: Added Theurgy address to the table and also added separate section for HP/SP/Theurgy

Update 11: added number of shadows killed and number of treasure chests opened for Elizabeth's request. Also sorted the skill list by Battle/Passive / Fuka's/Theurgy

Update 10: Added Elizabeth's Fusion series Personas to the quick edit dropdown options.

Update 9:Cleaned up the lists for Personas and Skills, so that they are now in alphabetical order. Also added 2 lines in the quick edit portion of the compendium to quickly fill out the Regular/DLC Personas.

Update 8: Filled out the Quick Entry dropdown with default data for the rest of the personas. This information is from the fusion calculator website, so I can't guarantee that it is 100% correct.

Update 7: Fixed the registration data for Personas that are in the quick input dropdown list. This is due to the registration address line have a new values for Personas that generate an item when leveling up. Not having it there will crash the game.

Update 6: Added the default information for all the Personas I can access/find without actually making any story progress (Still haven't made it past April 23th).

Update 5: updated the inventory section with more item names for each address still missing the equipment and costume sections.

Added addresses for Social Link levels and points. This is is a best guess for the order as I have not put in the effort yet to find the flags to make the social links show up in the list, but it should be correct.

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
Thank you for the Update !! :wub:

beyondlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beyondlsd »

wepon1984 wrote:
[/spoiler]
thanks, i wish i could give your post more than 1 upvote!!

--edit--
did you add some more things to change too???!? you are awesome!

kino77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kino77 »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:49 am
wepon1984 wrote:

After a couple of tutorials, I've made a Gamepass version of wepon's table. It's update 14, which includes Playtime and more Social Link flags. More updates information at original post from Wepon1984
Is it possible to update the gamepass version too, please?
thank you very much

onenaru21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by onenaru21 »

beako2 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:03 pm
Update v1.5
Added Keep shinji / unavailable members in party (simply use stats menu ingame. works for equip, item, stats)
Added Party/Stats on global pointer (not battle dependent)
Added BattleCalc stats (Allows you to modify battle related calculations. see spoiler for details)

Current Features
Spoiler
+Always Inflict Status Ailment/Enemy never inflicts
+Always crit/Enemy never crits
+Skills no consume hp/sp
+Items do not decrease
+Enemy auto full anaylsis
+Edit party anytime in tartarus (stats menu)
+Always Shuffle time
+Auto recover no cost
+Theurgy MAX
+EXP Multiplier
+Unlock all DLC personas
+Elizabeth clear all requests

+Global pointer:

-Always Trigger Great clock
-Money
-Inventory: Weapons,Armor, Shoes,Accs, Common, Evitem, Material, Skillcard, Costume
-Party/Stats:Level,hp,sp,exp, buffs and status ailments list, Theurgy/Fusion list, Persona selector, level, exp, skills, stats, bonus

+Actor List Hook
Party enemy list:
-Level,hp,sp,exp
-Buffs and status ailments list
-Theurgy/Fusion list
-Persona selector, level,exp,skills,stats, bonus

+BattleCalc
List:
Spoiler
DamageMax
CriticalMin
CriticalMax
CriticalPlayerDamageRate
CriticalEnemyDamageRate
KnockdownRateAttackingDownCharacter
AccuracyMin
AccuracyMax
BadStatusAccuracyMin
BadStatusAccuracyMax
EscapeSuccessRateMin
EscapeSuccessRateMax
EscapeTurn
DyingHPRatio
PhysicsChargePowerRate
MagicChargePowerRate
PhysicsChargePowerRateTheurgia
MagicChargePowerRateTheurgia
BadStatusRecoveryPlayerRate
BadStatusRecoveryEnemyRate
GuardProtectRatio
DamageRatioToDown
SupportTurnMax
CharmBoosterDamageRatioToCharm
SkillDamageBonusToDown
BadHitRatioBonus
AutoMikiri
AutoShinMikiri
AutoBooster
AutoHighBooster
AutoMegaBooster
AutoBoosterMax
AutoAlloutBooster
AutoBadStatusBooster
AutoBadStatusSwoonBooster
AutoCounterOccur
AutoHeavyCounterOccur
AutoHyperCounterOccur
AutoGrowthLowExpRatio
AutoGrowthMiddleExpRatio
AutoGrowthhightExpRatio
AutoHPRecoveryRatio
AutoHPRecoveryRatio
AutoHPRecoveryRatio
AutoSPRecoveryValue
AutoSPRecoveryValue
AutoSPRecoveryValue
AutoSPRecoveryValue_AddEffect
AutoSPRecoveryValue_AddEffect
AutoAddExp_Ration
AutoAddExp_Ration
AutoTakeoverBooster
AutoTakeoverHighBooster
AutoSingleTargetBooster
AutoMultiTargetBooster
AutoAddCritical
AutoAddCriticalHigh
AutoTGRWeakBooster
AutoTGRWeakHighBooster
AutoTGRCriticalBooster
AutoTGRCriticalHighBooster
AutoTGRAddCritical
AutoTGRAddCriticalHigh
AutoTGRPowerBoostAmplify
AutoTGRPowerBoostHighAmplify
AutoTGRAddCriticalToBadStatus
AutoTGRAddCriticalHighToBadStatus
AutoTGRWeakProtecter
AutoTGRWeakHighProtecter
AutoTGRPhisicsBooster
AutoTGRPhisicsHighBooster
AutoTGRSPHeal
AutoTGRSPHighHeal
TGRGaugeLowHPRatio
TGRGaugeLowSPRatio
TGRExpBonusRatio
TGRGaugeBonusRatio
TGRGaugeBonusHighRatio
MaxTurnSWOON
MaxTurnCHARM
MinTurnCHARM
MaxTurnUPSET
MinTurnUPSET
MaxTurnPANIC
MinTurnPANIC
MaxTurnFEAR
MinTurnFEAR
MaxTurnANGER
MinTurnANGER
MaxTurnFREEZE
MinTurnFREEZE
MaxTurnSHOCK
MinTurnSHOCK
DefaultTurnOVERLIMIT
DefaultTurnOVERHEAT
AddCriticalByUPSET
AddCriticalByPANIC
AddCriticalByFEAR
AddCriticalBySHOCK
AddCriticalByFREEZE
AddCriticalBySWOON
PoisonMaxDamage
PoisonDamageRatio
AccuracyRatioByANGER
AttackSwoonDownRatio
PhysicalSkillSwoonDownRatio
MagicalSkillSwoonDownRatio
TheurgiaSkillSwoonDownRatio
DoNothingRatioByFEAR
MajorArcanaRationByStrong
MajorArcanaRationByRare
MustAppearMajorEncount
ShufflePersonaBonusExpRation
MajorArcanaBasicRation
MinorArcanaBasicRation
PersonaArcanaBasicRation
ShuffleTimeAlloutBooster
ShuffleTimeChariotIncreaseHeroHp
ShuffleTimeHermitIncreaseHeroSP
ShuffleTimeFortuneIncreasePartyHp
ShuffleTimeStrengthIncreasePartySp
MaxBattleNumNotContinualPlayingFukaCutin
OneMoreCount
OneMoreCountEnemy
Keep in mind that battle calculations are generally global and whatever you modify usually applies to enemies as well. e.g., setting CriticalMin to 100 will let you always land criticals; however, your enemies will also land criticals 100% of the time.
To access the source to dump items/information refer to this post viewtopic.php?p=337877#p337877

request day / time please :wub:

beyondlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beyondlsd »

check the file created by wepon1984. it has the table you're looking for.

ridepod80
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ridepod80 »

are there any updated tables for the gamepass version?

PinkSoba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PinkSoba »

wepon1984 wrote:

Previous Updates

I don't suppose you could add something that makes a fusion accident a 100% guarantee?

onenaru21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by onenaru21 »

beyondlsd wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:18 am
check the file created by wepon1984. it has the table you're looking for.

his file was not available in Gamepass :?