Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by Cnutface »

gzy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:24 pm
Is there a way to edit the player (MC) name using the cheat engine or do you have to edit the files for that?
You can use mod menu from gamebanana that allows you to change your name and adds other features in the game from the phone menu.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dtanderson93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dtanderson93 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:12 am
Update 13:Added Bonus HP/SP to each character under stats (Thanks to windgale for the clue). Also added a Difficulty selector

Note 3: Using Theurgy skills/spells as regular personas skills can freeze the game.

Note 2: If you freeze the date/time and try to advance Romanceable Social Links to the end, there is a change that you will not get the lv 10 key item.

Note: Turns out the game crashes if the Next EXP value gets too big, anything over 999,999 xp will crash the game. Be careful with changing LVLs without changing EXP values. In the same way do not go over 9,999,999 money.
Previous Updates
Update 12: Added Theurgy address to the table and also added separate section for HP/SP/Theurgy

Update 11: added number of shadows killed and number of treasure chests opened for Elizabeth's request. Also sorted the skill list by Battle/Passive / Fuka's/Theurgy

Update 10: Added Elizabeth's Fusion series Personas to the quick edit dropdown options.

Update 9:Cleaned up the lists for Personas and Skills, so that they are now in alphabetical order. Also added 2 lines in the quick edit portion of the compendium to quickly fill out the Regular/DLC Personas.

Update 8: Filled out the Quick Entry dropdown with default data for the rest of the personas. This information is from the fusion calculator website, so I can't guarantee that it is 100% correct.

Added the information to the inventory section that was provided by DaVinci030

Update 7: Fixed the registration data for Personas that are in the quick input dropdown list. This is due to the registration address line have a new values for Personas that generate an item when leveling up. Not having it there will crash the game.

Update 6: Added the default information for all the Personas I can access/find without actually making any story progress (Still haven't made it past April 23th).

Update 5: updated the inventory section with more item names for each address still missing the equipment and costume sections.

Added addresses for Social Link levels and points. This is is a best guess for the order as I have not put in the effort yet to find the flags to make the social links show up in the list, but it should be correct.

Update 4: Added all the names to their valid Compendium address location.

Update 3: Fixed the addresses for Protag Persona 11 & 12 .

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Update 1:Updated the table with information from arof

Also filled out the skill dropdown list.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
I learned the theurgy skills work as regular persona skills if you use the protagonist's theurgy skills and fusion skills. It'll freeze if you use your allies theurgy skills tho

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi does anyone have a problem with yuko not getting rank 10 key item reward? how do i fix this? i used the table time/day option so that the next time will be afterschool, i didn't freezed the option but still nothing, immediately as i talk to yuko at rank9 the game just skips rank 10 event and goes to evening or afterschool if i use the option

Twilurk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Twilurk »

Would it be possible to see Crit Chance and Spell Boost %?

wahyu888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wahyu888 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:21 am
hi does anyone have a problem with yuko not getting rank 10 key item reward? how do i fix this? i used the table time/day option so that the next time will be afterschool, i didn't freezed the option but still nothing, immediately as i talk to yuko at rank9 the game just skips rank 10 event and goes to evening or afterschool if i use the option
same with me, but with chihiro.
chihiro rank 10 s.link didnt trigger.

does anyone have an idea why is this happening????

MasterPanda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterPanda »

Does anybody has the problem that social link LV 10 personas (those that aren't regular fusions, like Devil and Hierophant) don't get unlocked in the Special Fusion Menu, despite me seeing the Lv10 event, getting the keyitem and the message that they are unlocked?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

wahyu888 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:06 pm
Reaper1222 wrote:

This happened in Persona 5 Royal with Yosuke's link for the exact same reason. There's some flag that gets flipped that expects the day to pass, but since the day didn't change, it gets stuck. There was no way to fix it in Royal's case.

Izanagi666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Izanagi666 »

anyway to add a romance toggle? i know P4G had one iirc.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:20 pm
wahyu888 wrote:
Reaper1222 wrote:

This happened in Persona 5 Royal with Yosuke's link for the exact same reason. There's some flag that gets flipped that expects the day to pass, but since the day didn't change, it gets stuck. There was no way to fix it in Royal's case.
damn that's a problem then i really don't want to restart the whole game, and seeing how persona 3 reloaded uses the same engine as persona 5 royal i don't expect any miracles but one can hope

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

the problem starts from rank 1 if i use the time "cheat" or at rank 8 when i have to choose to romance the person or not? if i choose not to romance her then allow the day to pass then will it work?

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:57 pm
the problem starts from rank 1 if i use the time "cheat" or at rank 8 when i have to choose to romance the person or not? if i choose not to romance her then allow the day to pass then will it work?
try resetting them back to level 8, let time actually pass then go level them naturally.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

wahyu888 wrote:
Reaper1222 wrote:

This will happen with all Romanceable social links and this may happen with all other social links if you do them while messing with the Date/Time. Try not to skip any of their levels, do not skip the Rank 9 choice scene for romanceable targets. If Rank 10 gets skipped, the easiest solution is using the rewind feature and let the day pass normally before trying again from rank 8.

LazyNerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LazyNerd »

Specifically for Money and Social Stats... Very noob question, but what should I be changing the Values to/how are the Values being translated to ingame numbers? Sorry for the very stupid question but I've been trying to figure this out and coming up empty

j_kito
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by j_kito »

Request for a party editor function please

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

ok it worked for me with yuko, when i had to choose to romance her or not at rank 8, i allowed time to pass normaly and the next time i met her i got the rank 10 event with the key item