Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OTSDARVA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by OTSDARVA »

Winterheist wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:41 pm
OTSDARVA wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:22 pm

Is there something you have to do first? Im selecting a newly acquired sigil in my inventory, but again, clicking the sigil drop down does nothing, the red mark wont appear in the box. Are you using the medicine seller table or the original table?

if that happens, just restart relink. quit game, and launch again, then launch the ce table after launching the game and connect it.
Oh, so I was just massively overthinking it haha. It honestly never occurred to me to try just essentially turning it on and off again. But either way all sorted now, got my stout hearts back. thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yami973
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yami973 »

Sora3100 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:31 am
Since people have posted a table with a party editor, I'm attaching mine that lets you properly add them to your party (including the 2 NPCs)

I would recommend backing up saves before unlocking all nodes and fate episodes and whatnot, just in case they change something.
how to unlock nodes and fate episode for sadalphon ? and is there any option to put sigils on him ?

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:22 am
skiller wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:51 pm
anyone able to show me the PC save .. Is it encrypted ?
I'll DM you mine, it's unencrypted but it does have a checksum.
Ceadeus27 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:58 pm
zachillios wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm

Ensure you're fully updated, start the script, go into the party menu, change one of your party members to him via the script, load into a new area, profit.
I managed to figure it out, I didn't know which box to edit. How do i edit his equipment and skills though? whenever I pull up the menu he doesn't show up and the script editor is stuck to Gran and I'm unsure of what sorta IDs I'd need to swap in the first place.
Utilize Sora's table to enable him in the menu: viewtopic.php?p=342921#p342921
kinda funny . ya saves not crypted PC side can use any of the codes i have done up as well and use any of the information for patterns as well , checksum I didnnot check for
example
If you want to add the characters to the selectable screen

Have All Characters (Character Select)
80010005 FF190500
00000000 00000000
4E000011 00000001
00280018 00000000

Find FF19050000 then Go + 11 from this point and place 01

FF1905000037270000040000000100000000000000
the Bold Under lined to 01 there is 40 spots .. this will activae all charactere into the selection area
Last edited by skiller on Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

xTSkyllerTx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xTSkyllerTx »

So, did anyone get the updated file for Auto Loot Chest?
It's almost a week and nothing, i think the original CT must not be updated tbh

lmaorock
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmaorock »

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, enjoy! All features tested myself, working for 1.1.2 :)

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
-Auto AFK mode [ON/OFF]
Full Assist Bypass
Attachments
GBF_Relink_1.1.2_Translation_Fixed.CT
Translation Fixed for AUTO AFK MODE
(14.81 KiB) Downloaded 665 times
GBF_relink_1.1.2.CT
first upload
(14.75 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
Last edited by lmaorock on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DjeetaX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DjeetaX »

lmaorock wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:34 am
Here it is ladies and gentlemen, enjoy! All features tested myself, working for 1.1.2 :)

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
Full Assist Bypass
Our Hero!
Thank you very much!

Winterheist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Winterheist »

lmaorock wrote:

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
Full Assist Bypass
Hero! Thank you so much

xTSkyllerTx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xTSkyllerTx »

lmaorock wrote:

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
Full Assist Bypass
My mannn, thank you!

Winterheist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Winterheist »

lmaorock wrote:

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
Full Assist Bypass
what does the subline under infinite repeat quest do?
google translate says on-hook-switch, and there's an option to turn on or off but idk what that means

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

lmaorock wrote:

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
Full Assist Bypass
Finally!
Thank you very much, i have the same question as Winterheist, would also really like to know what that means.

Edit: I think the subline controls the switch(yellow sword to the right of your name) to repeat the quest or return to town.
If you turn it off after repeating some quests it will deactivate the repeat function and return to town.
That also means you can activate it as soon as you enter the quest so you don't need to play the first quest manually in order to activate the repeat quest feature and then turn the script on, you can just use the subline to do that for you.

I did not extensively test this so if i said something wrong, feel free to correct me.

mikamiyui
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikamiyui »

Sharing some char QoL, not mine. Some script are not updated, so only this are usable.

IO Stargaze Instant Charge
Captain/Percival/Cagliostro Faster Charge Attack
Vane Instant Max Axe Gauge
Vaseraga Instant Max Gauge
Attachments
Char QoL.CT
(3.58 KiB) Downloaded 254 times

lmaorock
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmaorock »

Winterheist wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:14 pm

what does the subline under infinite repeat quest do?
google translate says on-hook-switch, and there's an option to turn on or off but idk what that means
Stakerpro wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:26 pm

Finally!
Thank you very much, i have the same question as Winterheist, would also really like to know what that means.

Edit: I think the subline controls the switch(yellow sword to the right of your name) to repeat the quest or return to town.
If you turn it off after repeating some quests it will deactivate the repeat function and return to town.
That also means you can activate it as soon as you enter the quest so you don't need to play the first quest manually in order to activate the repeat quest feature and then turn the script on, you can just use the subline to do that for you.

I did not extensively test this so if i said something wrong, feel free to correct me.
My bad, it seems that I forgot to translate that part!
But basically what Stakerpro said. Activate it makes you go into AFK Mode, which makes you repeat the same quest without touching anything. Turn it off once you think you farmed/afked enough and return to town.

btw I uploaded a new CT with translation fixed. same post above.
Last edited by lmaorock on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exilee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exilee »

Stakerpro wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:26 pm
lmaorock wrote:

GBF Relink 1.1.2 CT:
Always SS+
Auto Skip Result Screen
Auto Loot Chest
Infinite Repeat Quest
Full Assist Bypass
Finally!

you are correct, the two values are to set the quest to repeat or not. u can double click the value to adjust it. do not need to tick the values to activate it.
开启 is to turn repeat on
关闭 is to turn repeat off

Wekoj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wekoj »

Hello,

Little problem over here , wanted to try diff values on OM like the old editor. turns out i screwed it big time and i can only edit with a "previous" version of it.
Any suggestion on how to fix it? when i set "max" now the number dont fix up properly % wise i assume(?)

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Wekoj wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:30 pm
Hello,

Little problem over here , wanted to try diff values on OM like the old editor. turns out i screwed it big time and i can only edit with a "previous" version of it.
Any suggestion on how to fix it? when i set "max" now the number dont fix up properly % wise i assume(?)
If you're using medicine-seller's table, set them to Max (Legit) and manually input the values of the mastery and then save.
That's what I do.