Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by jonaaa »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:49 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:29 pm

I would like to respectfully point out that altering the specified values has no significant influence in Multi-Player sessions, at least not as much as the other options already available on your table.

It has been observed within the game community that the use of god mode, multipliers, and altered sigils in Multi-Player sessions is prevalent, as reported by numerous players.

To address the question, those values can be easily modified.
Okay? It's a forum rule. The only reason people want to edit that is to show off to other people, ergo it's for multiplayer purposes. Here's the rules if you need to review them:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20
I have been part of this community much longer than you, and I can assure you that Forum Rule has never been enforced.

The mere fact that this table is allowed to remain is proof of that (since is being used to cheat in Multi-Player), just take a look at the Helldivers 2 table as an example as well.

There even multiple topics on how to bypass Anti-Cheats for Multi-Player games, on this same community.
Alright so you guys create a separate thread and only talk about online stuff, keep this thread clean, these TABLES were made for offline and OFFLINE ONLY, if you guys want online stuff just create a separate thread, simple as that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:49 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:29 pm

I would like to respectfully point out that altering the specified values has no significant influence in Multi-Player sessions, at least not as much as the other options already available on your table.

It has been observed within the game community that the use of god mode, multipliers, and altered sigils in Multi-Player sessions is prevalent, as reported by numerous players.

To address the question, those values can be easily modified.
Okay? It's a forum rule. The only reason people want to edit that is to show off to other people, ergo it's for multiplayer purposes. Here's the rules if you need to review them:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20
As a longstanding member of this community, I’ve observed that the enforcement of that rule has been non-existent.

For instance, Helldivers 2 table was never taken down, despite being an online only game.

Moreover, there are several discussions available here that explore methods to circumvent Anti-Cheat systems in Multi-Player games.
Then go in there and complain, I didn't make those table but I made this one, so take your discussions somewhere else, as I have told you all multiple times.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:33 pm
Then go in there and complain, I didn't make those table but I made this one, so take your discussions somewhere else, as I have told you all multiple times.
I have already logged a complaint about another multiplayer game years ago, and since no action was taken, it seems evident that the team managing this community condones multiplayer cheating and I rather not waste their time with useless reports.

However, I still fail to understand the rationale behind your decision. You are fine with players using God Mode in multiplayer, yet you draw the line at editing an inconsequential Mission Count.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:37 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:33 pm
I have already logged a complaint about another multiplayer game years ago, and since no action was taken, it seems evident that the team managing this community condones multiplayer cheating and I rather not waste their time with useless reports.

However, I still fail to understand the rationale behind your decision. You are fine with players using God Mode in multiplayer, yet you draw the line at editing an inconsequential Mission Count.
Where did I say I was fine with players using God Mode in multiplayer? Can you please point out in any of my tables that I've included such a feature? Oh right, never happened.

But I don't care if you understand my decision or not. make a request thread begging for that feature in the proper section or figure it out yourself, but stop asking here.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:47 pm
Where did I say I was fine with players using God Mode in multiplayer? Can you please point out in any of my tables that I've included such a feature? Oh right, never happened.

But I don't care if you understand my decision or not. make a request thread begging for that feature in the proper section or figure it out yourself, but stop asking here.
I recommend paying attention to the conversation's context, as I did not request anything.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:48 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:47 pm

I recommend paying attention to the conversation's context, as I did not request anything.
Then you're just pointlessly clogging the thread, move on.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:54 pm
I believe this might be due to a lack of substantial arguments and a tendency towards assumptions rather than a mature exchange of ideas, is my bad for forgetting not everyone online is an adult.

So yes, I'll be moving on.

whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whitelordth »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:05 pm
zachillios wrote:
I believe this might be due to a lack of substantial arguments and a tendency towards assumptions rather than a mature exchange of ideas, is my bad for forgetting not everyone online is an adult.

bro really complains about cheating on a cheat engine site.

Winterheist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Winterheist »

why is the thread starter lowkey being gaslighted into thinking he's bad for not wanting to make cheats that serve no purpose other than to inflate multiplayer stats

uxelov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uxelov »

Winterheist wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:56 am
why is the thread starter lowkey being gaslighted into thinking he's bad for not wanting to make cheats that serve no purpose other than to inflate multiplayer stats
Not even lowkey, more like highkey. Some spoiled middleschooler just being a classic choosing beggar. If the table sharer doesn't want to add something to the table for literally any reason you can't do shit. Lil bro isn't a paying customer.

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

Is there anyone know how to save changed for weapon editing?

hjroshj007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjroshj007 »

whitelordth wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:57 am
Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:05 pm
zachillios wrote:

bro really complains about cheating on a cheat engine site.
Reputation dif hit hard lmao, some random kiddo trying to act tough and be "an adult" even tho this site is all about cheat table and trainer making xD or he just want some attention :lol: poor thing

J0EL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J0EL »

wollyy wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:44 pm
Jibril02 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:56 am
Is there also a table that allows you to change the number of "likes" you can get from multiplayer to the number you want?

It would be wonderful, and being able to edit the number of missions
Try this
(edit fixed CT)
Attachments
missions UPDATED.CT
(30.88 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Last edited by J0EL on Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ExpandJoao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExpandJoao »

Is there any way to revert a CE change ? I used the table to get my Io Terminus weapon (i didn't drop it before), after that my "Weapon Collection" tab disappeared in the Masteries option. I don't know how to get this tab back, need to level up all weapon nodes now and can't.

Winterheist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Winterheist »

uxelov wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:36 am
Winterheist wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:56 am
Not even lowkey, more like highkey. Some spoiled middleschooler just being a classic choosing beggar. If the table sharer doesn't want to add something to the table for literally any reason you can't do shit. Lil bro isn't a paying customer.
some people are just way too desperate to hide that they cheated their sigils and whatnot i guess, it's pathetic