Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Stakerpro »

lmaorock wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:05 am
Stakerpro wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:05 am
lmaorock wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:44 am

ah my bad, i misunderstood.
i did found the ct you were asking but its locked behind that baidu drive from china. very hard for others to download unless you have a china phone number.
Welp, guess were doomed then..
Thanks for the info tho!
so i pm the OP for the CT, asking him if he could upload the CT to other website for easier download. i'll post the CT here if he get back to me. but he might refuse. just gotta see what he say.
Nice, i hope he does answer you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rmc »

OTSDARVA wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:42 am
hey all, sorry to be a bother, I literally only want to use this to get the stout heart sigils i accidentally sold back. I have no idea what Im doing but when opening the usual table or the the simpler alternative table by medicine seller (that seems to be updated for new version) I cant even mark the sigil list editor drop down, the others work but nothing happens when click the checkbox next to sigil editor, it also has an error message at the top when i right click it that the other scripts dont have. Is this something that needs to be updated or am I doing something wrong?
Ur most likely doing something wrong. Its working for me so far.

brunolm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brunolm »

Where did people get the Auto Open Chests from originally? Chinese website? Does anyone have the link? Do they have the new version?

OTSDARVA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OTSDARVA »

rmc wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:48 pm
OTSDARVA wrote:
hey all, sorry to be a bother, I literally only want to use this to get the stout heart sigils i accidentally sold back. I have no idea what Im doing but when opening the usual table or the the simpler alternative table by medicine seller (that seems to be updated for new version) I cant even mark the sigil list editor drop down, the others work but nothing happens when click the checkbox next to sigil editor, it also has an error message at the top when i right click it that the other scripts dont have. Is this something that needs to be updated or am I doing something wrong?
Is there something you have to do first? Im selecting a newly acquired sigil in my inventory, but again, clicking the sigil drop down does nothing, the red mark wont appear in the box. Are you using the medicine seller table or the original table?

rmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rmc »

OTSDARVA wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:22 pm
rmc wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:48 pm
OTSDARVA wrote:
Is there something you have to do first? Im selecting a newly acquired sigil in my inventory, but again, clicking the sigil drop down does nothing, the red mark wont appear in the box. Are you using the medicine seller table or the original table?
yeah im using medicine seller table and no you dont have to do anything before

Ceadeus27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ceadeus27 »

I'm really struggling to getting Sandalphon on PC using the party editor. Does anyone mind helping me with a step by step? I'm not too familiar with CE but I just really want to play my boy lol

Winterheist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Winterheist »

OTSDARVA wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:22 pm

if that happens, just restart relink. quit game, and launch again, then launch the ce table after launching the game and connect it.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Ceadeus27 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:31 pm
I'm really struggling to getting Sandalphon on PC using the party editor. Does anyone mind helping me with a step by step? I'm not too familiar with CE but I just really want to play my boy lol
Ensure you're fully updated, start the script, go into the party menu, change one of your party members to him via the script, load into a new area, profit.

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

brunolm wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:38 pm
Where did people get the Auto Open Chests from originally? Chinese website? Does anyone have the link? Do they have the new version?
I think its a forum like this one, [Link].
But i couldn't find the post that shares the Auto Loot Chest Table there, but even if i could, according to people in this thread you cannot download it without registering on the site, which requires a chinese phone number to do so.
Maybe if more people are interested and message the OP he'll share?

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

Currently adding all the Masterie IDs . so many "not just the Overmasteries"

Streethobo123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Streethobo123 »

Is the overmastery editor not working anymore? I try it to do like it says in the text box but it just wont change.

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

anyone able to show me the PC save .. Is it encrypted ?

Ceadeus27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ceadeus27 »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm
Ceadeus27 wrote:
Ensure you're fully updated, start the script, go into the party menu, change one of your party members to him via the script, load into a new area, profit.
I managed to figure it out, I didn't know which box to edit. How do i edit his equipment and skills though? whenever I pull up the menu he doesn't show up and the script editor is stuck to Gran and I'm unsure of what sorta IDs I'd need to swap in the first place.

Actez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Actez »

nvm, you just set his weapon to default

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

skiller wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:51 pm
anyone able to show me the PC save .. Is it encrypted ?
I'll DM you mine, it's unencrypted but it does have a checksum.
Ceadeus27 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:58 pm
zachillios wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm
Ceadeus27 wrote:
I managed to figure it out, I didn't know which box to edit. How do i edit his equipment and skills though? whenever I pull up the menu he doesn't show up and the script editor is stuck to Gran and I'm unsure of what sorta IDs I'd need to swap in the first place.
Utilize Sora's table to enable him in the menu: viewtopic.php?p=342921#p342921