Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
scju
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by scju »

Hi! Could someone please make a table for using Full Assist Mode in any difficulty options? Here is an old one that can't be used in ver. 1.1.1. ^_^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
assist_can_use_everywhere.CT
(1.42 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

Hello, please tell me if it is possible to make assist mode work only on auto parry and dodge, and all the rest of the movement of the use of skills and attack I do myself? or is there any script on perfect dodge?

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 123454321 »

Hi! Any chance someone here could write a script that exports all owned sigils and wrightstones as text? The format doesn't matter much, it just needs to include the traits/levels and be machine readable. I'm working on a tool that can take your sigils and recommend combinations that meet given skill requirements, similar to existing tools for monster hunter games, but there's currently no way to get that data (unless you write out hundreds or thousands of sigils by hand). I wrote a script that does the same for MH: Rise here for reference if it helps: [Link]
Huge thanks if anyone can do that!

toraemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toraemon »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:44 am
lilrui wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:46 am
The weapon editor doesn't seem to work.
I cannot edit imbued weapon traits
The imbued weapon traits are just inside a header. You need to check it, like activating a script.
Or download the new table. I've removed it for ease of access.
hey i downloaded the newest table, and i cannot tick on any box any more. When i right click in them, they show <<Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_.... Error: Not all results found>>
any fix or help?

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

scju wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:23 am
Hi! Could someone please make a table for using Full Assist Mode in any difficulty options? Here is an old one that can't be used in ver. 1.1.1. ^_^
viewtopic.php?p=342388#p342388
Next time try to look around a little bit before asking, since many people around here don't bother to even look at last few pages. I already reupload same thing 2 times and don't want to do same every 2 pages after.

toraemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toraemon »

toraemon wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:10 am
Medicine-Seller wrote:
lilrui wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:46 am
The weapon editor doesn't seem to work.
I cannot edit imbued weapon traits
The imbued weapon traits are just inside a header. You need to check it, like activating a script.
hey i downloaded the newest table, and i cannot tick on any box any more. When i right click in them, they show <<Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_.... Error: Not all results found>>
any fix or help?
i restarted my PC and it works normally, except Get Player Data, seems kinda buggy

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

toraemon wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:23 am
toraemon wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:10 am
Medicine-Seller wrote:

any fix or help?
i restarted my PC and it works normally, except Get Player Data, seems kinda buggy
There was a new update today 1.1.2 so possible that some thing broke again.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

scju wrote:
There was a table that still worked with auto loot chase, infinity quest repeat and all difficulties. Which still worked with the new update but I no longer have it in front of me.

I think someone who knows this table could help you

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:53 pm
Xille wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:19 pm
Me and a friend are running into an issue with Overmasteries. We change the type and stars, and the values dont have an option. but when I was able to get it to save, it crashed and on reopen the values were changed as if i had changed them. However, my friend's just crashes before he can save and doesnt change the values
Read the instructions on the script.
increvatorium wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:04 pm
The overmastery editor doens't have an option to change values anymore? I only see an option to change type and stars

Values don't save, that's why I removed them. It was causing confusion for a lot of people. The star totals do have an option, for max. You can manually type whatever you want in there though.
"The ver. 1.1.2 update applies various changes listed below for the Steam version.

Changes from Ver. 1.1.1:
・[Online] Fixed a bug in the Steam version where in a session with random matchmaking enabled, the "Canceled by a different party member." message would sometimes be displayed after undertaking a quest and prevent normal online play from advancing.

・[Online] Introduced solutions to address certain difficulties with matchmaking on the Steam version. We're continuing to investigate matchmaking issues and working diligently to provide more stable matchmaking.

Thank you for playing Granblue Fantasy: Relink!"

Not like I'm trying to rush or something but, the new small patch 1.1.2 just dropped out to fix online matchmaking and so far as I've checked that the Money Pointer, Mastery Points and Weapon Editor have been broken; I'm unsure about others anyway. And base on what they have written, there maybe more small patches to come. Thank you in advance :mrgreen:

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

Piou-Piou wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:04 am
scju wrote:
There was a table that still worked with auto loot chase, infinity quest repeat and all difficulties. Which still worked with the new update but I no longer have it in front of me.

I have this one but i didn't test if its working in the current game version, there was an update again today
If someone could test it/update it, it would be awesome

Edit: Just to be clear, im not the author of this table, i just have it here and posted as an answer to the previous coment
Attachments
GBFR - QoL V3.CT
(913.06 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
Last edited by Stakerpro on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

Yes I think that's the one, I'll try it once I have time

DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrewMark »

Stakerpro wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 am
Piou-Piou wrote:
scju wrote:

I have this one but i didn't test if its working in the current game version, there was an update again today
Oh how did you get version 3? I have version 2 and was hoping to see it get updated.Ah i see this one doesnt have the narmaya/zeta/siegfried scripts.

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

DrewMark wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:31 am
Stakerpro wrote:
Piou-Piou wrote:

Oh how did you get version 3? I have version 2 and was hoping to see it get updated
It seems to me that there was with this table auto farm everywhere

loci22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loci22 »

Stakerpro wrote:
Piou-Piou wrote:
scju wrote:

This script is a remnant of an older script that is still available.

No updates, research, or effort has been made.
And you're calling it v3?

Don't confuse others
Why use the name v3 when v2 was made by someone else?

Don't let people who are doing real research and hard work suffer because of you.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

mikamiyui wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:13 am
mikamiyui wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:57 am
howdoyoueven wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:33 am
Here's a compilation of the most-used tables for 1.0.5

Table includes:
1. Everything in update 6 (broken list removed) (by zachillios)
2. Weapon/Sigil/Mastery editor (by Medicine-Seller)
2. Assist Mode Bypass (enables Full Assist in Maniac/Proud difficulties) (by Blackfield85)
3. Repeat Counter (This shows the current clear count, freeze it to 'disable' the pop up that usually appears after 10 runs) (by Acedalis)
Thank you for the compilation, im adding 2 more table.
1. Skip Reward Page *Make sure to repeat quest ingame before ticking this if you want to repeat the stage*
2. Auto Loot Chest *Working in online too, but to yourself only*
Added a new table
Zeta/Siegfried/Narmaya Auto ( Make sure to test on practice to get hang of it )
Zeta : Auto Perfect her jump attack ( You still need to manual attack to loop again, but it will auto her perfect timing atk )
Siegfried : Just attack once at let the script do the combo
Narmaya : Auto perfect switch stance

loci22 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:14 am
Can someone get this file and share it with me? It's hard for foreigners because you need to verify your cell phone number in China.

[Link]
Sadly it's too hard to access 3dm, so i had to search on other website and got the file.

Zeta/Siegfried/Narmaya Auto - Sig broken