Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Stakerpro »

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:32 pm
Stakerpro wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:24 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:07 pm

You must edit the STARS, not the values.
Does editing the stars automatically update the values? i can't test it right now, just trying to understand how exactly this works
Just to clarify, i did in fact edit the stars respective to the value edited
Changing the stars to FFFF (which is the max "not legit" value) or 00 02 (max legit value) will change the values properly and it will persist after a save.
Got it, thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ViwwiV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ViwwiV »

It seems the Mastery Points Pointer works and detects in-game value only when openning a character that isn't maxed out? Or is it just me?

dante_huyvu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dante_huyvu »

sunikkaazu23 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:09 am
sunikkaazu23 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:50 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:45 pm

Check the OP. [Link].
Sorry, I somehow missed that. Thank you very much!
Looks like none of the lists have the regular Combo Booster V unfortunately, only Combo Booster V+. Is anyone in possession of a Combo Booster V able to tell me the Sigil ID for one?
here you go :7AA335B6. This is patch 1.0.5 FYI

n1honomaru
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by n1honomaru »

any chance for free camera and fov table for this game ?

mrcthegreat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrcthegreat »

Is it possible to add the option to enable permanent perfect attack for Siegfried using this table?

Or if anyone knows how to do it with CE then please teach me.

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

Can Improved Dodge roll as a secondary trait?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

mrcthegreat wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:45 am
Is it possible to add the option to enable permanent perfect attack for Siegfried using this table?

Or if anyone knows how to do it with CE then please teach me.
use joytokey

sobakatzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sobakatzu »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
hey, does the item gain multiplier works? how it works? if i put 100 so the drops chance to 100%?

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

the quest repeat counter seems pretty easy to find. it's a 4byte value, although i didn't bother to check if it starts at 1 or 0. anyway i just searched for unknown initial value after the first repeat and just did the next scan with increased value by 1 every time the game loaded into the boss again until i found it and froze it

ogatetu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ogatetu »

BloodS1GN wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:59 pm
Divinitar wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:17 pm
BloodS1GN wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:42 am

I also have this same issue. I tried following their method of selling all of my animas, set it all to 0, and then buying them all again, the trophy didn't popped. If anyone got definitive answer to this, I would love to hear it.
I managed to fix it. You need to set the byte type to 8byte before setting the positive value using Highlighted Trophy Progress from the table.
You just solved my issue, I knew it had to do with the bytes considering it always stuck to 255.
I also found myself in this situation and ended up finding this post after doing some research.

I managed to get over mastery editer to work somehow, but could you please explain how to use it in more detail? Sorry lol

Piou-Piou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Piou-Piou »

d3ban wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:03 am
the quest repeat counter seems pretty easy to find. it's a 4byte value, although i didn't bother to check if it starts at 1 or 0. anyway i just searched for unknown initial value after the first repeat and just did the next scan with increased value by 1 every time the game loaded into the boss again until i found it and froze it
I tried, it doesn't work. I find the right value, I freeze it at 1 but it has no effect in the game. A table should be created for that

chrisssj2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chrisssj2 »

bloodybaka wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:43 pm
bloodybaka wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:57 am
shadowblade016 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:18 am
So I mentioned this before, this is something of an update. I have some bugged sigils in my inventory. Can't be sold, no icon/image, no trait, no name, not levels. Literally blank on every field available. I tried editing them to legit sigils so I could sell them, they aren't "new" either but I had hoped after another user's suggestion here to edit it so I could get rid of them First time it didn't work at all, they wouldn't load in the editor. I tried again just now and it loaded with nothing but blank fields that I cannot edit.

And when opened the details of another sigil in the editor then tried to go back to the blank ones the blank ones wouldn't load any more.

So my original question returns, is there any way to remove these?
Im having this issue as well, the bugged sigil appears at the bottom of the inventory list. If i scroll over it, it puts a random set of existing sigils below it in the list as well. Cant seem to modify the bugged sigil at all, think this bugged sigil appeared after editing too many sigils in 1 go.
I have found a solution to this, get your amount of obtained sigils maxed out at the cap 5000, the bugged sigil gets removed once you hit the cap. A fast method I used is to cheat in 999 curios boxes and kept opening them. good luck to anyone trying to fix the same bug I had.
Could you please tell me how you edit your curio's? I edit them but after edit the npc still says i have the same amount. and if I save and quit game the value will be reset... doesn't work..

chrisssj2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chrisssj2 »

Lyra Lushi wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:57 pm
I have found a solution to this, get your amount of obtained sigils maxed out at the cap 5000, the bugged sigil gets removed once you hit the cap. A fast method I used is to cheat in 999 curios boxes and kept opening them. good luck to anyone trying to fix the same bug I had.

uhm how you cheat curiou boxes? i not find a way
Did you ever find out?

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

chrisssj2 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:53 pm
Lyra Lushi wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:57 pm

uhm how you cheat curiou boxes? i not find a way
Did you ever find out?
the only thing i know how to cheat curious is on the trainer.

Whitebrant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Whitebrant »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
Is there a way to rename sigils using this table, for example change health III+ into damage cap V+? I've tried changing sigil id value but it results in blank sigils with no effects.