Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
exz1tar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by exz1tar »

batsydanger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:48 am
justtyrr wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:01 pm
apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:54 pm

Updated it with -

Quick Charge- increased charge rate and increased damage
throw- throw damage increased
low profile- increased
stun power- increased

This will probably be the final version. I dont see any other unique sigils that are worth editting that trainers and tables cant already do.
Tried looking it up on Nexus, looks like the mod was taken down cause the page is inaccessable, at least for me
As you mentioned, I think all of the mods related to editing dmg cap have been removed out of nexus. I think? LOL
No they just trying to merge them into one mod

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

exz1tar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exz1tar »

Its in the Sigil rebalance mod

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

Any part of the table broken by the patch?

fionajason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fionajason »

do we have attack speed cheat yet?

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

jonaaa wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:15 am
Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 am
apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:54 pm

Wouldn't the game just get really boring making yourself that OP?
That's a very dumb comment my friend. It's a cheating forum, what were you expecting?
I don't know about it being dumb, I would say it's more of reading my question more open minded. I for example made the perfect builds for all my Characters I used in the game. I did it using the table. Thats considered cheating right? Now my question was, wouldn't becoming OP just make the game boring. I mean less dodging or mastering perfect guard and dodge, fights ending quicker. U won't even get to enjoy the Characters playstyle since everyone can just be OP. To me that would just make you shelve the game alot faster since it'll just get boring quicker. Even with the perfect sigils and stuff I have on my Characters that I got using the Table, difficulties like Proud still can give me a challenge, therefore makes the game more enjoyable. Regardless everyone has their own way of enjoying a game, but doesn't mean I won't ask a question out of curiosity.

exz1tar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exz1tar »

batsydanger wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:57 am
Any part of the table broken by the patch?
Sigil max and weapon mod

Mikorinian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mikorinian »

can some one teach me how to edit wrightstone ?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:12 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Tempered Agito wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:21 am

Wouldn't the game just get really boring making yourself that OP?
That's a very dumb comment my friend. It's a cheating forum, what were you expecting?
I don't know about it being dumb, I would say it's more of reading my question more open minded. I for example made the perfect builds for all my Characters I used in the game. I did it using the table. Thats considered cheating right? Now my question was, wouldn't becoming OP just make the game boring. I mean less dodging or mastering perfect guard and dodge, fights ending quicker. U won't even get to enjoy the Characters playstyle since everyone can just be OP. To me that would just make you shelve the game alot faster since it'll just get boring quicker. Even with the perfect sigils and stuff I have on my Characters that I got using the Table, difficulties like Proud still can give me a challenge, therefore makes the game more enjoyable. Regardless everyone has their own way of enjoying a game, but doesn't mean I won't ask a question out of curiosity.
Buddy. Just let people enjoy the game as they want, if they want to OHK everything, then so be it. No need to write a book to talk about how you play it, I don't care and I'm sure the other people don't care.

They have their own play style, same as you. I'll respect your play style and people will do the same.

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

Tempered Agito wrote:
My dude. Do you even know what forums you're posting this on?

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

christensennn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:49 am
Can anyone help update this table? It does not work after 1.0.5.
Where did you even get this from, anyway? Best to ask whoever made the code in the first place to update it.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Please stay on topic and take discussions regarding the philosophy of cheating into your dms. Additionally please remember that any and all scripts, cheats, mods, whatever you want to call it are not to be used online. Don't piss off the devs and ruin it for everyone.

I'll look into updating the table when I find some free time.

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

jonaaa wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:45 pm
Tempered Agito wrote:
jonaaa wrote:

Buddy. Just let people enjoy the game as they want, if they want to OHK everything, then so be it. No need to write a book to talk about how you play it, I don't care and I'm sure the other people don't care.

They have their own play style, same as you. I'll respect your play style and people will do the same.
Once again, I already stated that my question was out of curiosity and I already said that people have their own way of playing and I respect it. For one that doesn't care though, u responded to me twice, but since your first reply was an insult to my intelligence I wrote you a " book " since you didn't seem to understand my question the very first time. I enjoy conversations, so I care to here people takes, but if you don't care about having a conversation with me, then simply don't reply like the rest of them. Common sense ain't to common.

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:53 pm
Please stay on topic and take discussions regarding the philosophy of cheating into your dms. Additionally please remember that any and all scripts, cheats, mods, whatever you want to call it are not to be used online. Don't piss off the devs and ruin it for everyone.

I'll look into updating the table when I find some free time.
I apologize. Didn't think a cheater asking another cheater something like that would make me not look like I'm a cheater. Regardless I'll stop.

fronzel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fronzel »

Weapon Editor has been working great, but recently when I click on Weapon Editor it does not get a submenu and right clicking Weapon Editor
An error is listed: << Error While Scanning for AOB's : WPN_Edit Error: Not all results found >>

Restarting the game and CE does not seem to fix it, not sure why it happens... anyone have any idea?

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

so, the weapon editor is what broken at the current moment?