Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by batsydanger »

where is the quick level up sigil? Did it get remove out or am I blinded?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

So, does the overmastery editor work?

zenskii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenskii »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:38 am
zenskii wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 am
for the overmastery editor, i was able to find and edit the stars manually in hex form but it don't seem to be sticking when i try to save and reload the game, though i was able to change the skill type and that stick the first time i tried editing. im not sure what seems to be the problem.
i had this same problem, the FIRST skill i changed persisted through a save, but every single subsequent skill i changed did not, even though game reloads, etc.

just follow the method in my other post so u dont have to hassle with all the bullshit, took me an hour of banging my head at trying to change the category when i realized i could just do this in 2 seconds lol
im just gonna repost what i wrote to you for everyone else as i didnt realize that it was only sent to you.

the problem was that i had to reroll the stat (accepting the new ones) AND THEN make the changes in the editor.

thank you <3

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:34 am
Sosderata wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am
Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i tried changing it and when I back into the menu the game dies.

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!

here's a quick video on how to do this super easy, takes like 2 seconds once you know how

using this method it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to get the "perfect" spread of legit stats

So how do you go beyond the default max cap for a 10 star?

For example; your video shows Attack Power Up at +1000 with 10 stars while the original poster has a photo of Attack Power Up + 4700 with 1 star?

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:32 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sosderata wrote:
Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!

here's a quick video on how to do this super easy, takes like 2 seconds once you know how

using this method it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to get the "perfect" spread of legit stats

So how do you go beyond the default max cap for a 10 star?

For example; your video shows Attack Power Up at +1000 with 10 stars while the original poster has a photo of Attack Power Up + 4700 with 1 star?

those stats on djeeta are cosmetic and dont affect anything you can validate it pretty easily by checking the character panel, like you can give urself 100% crit but you'll only have whatever the base value was

i didn't experiment with trying to exceed normal stat values, im just shortcutting the mastery reroll

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

variante wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:19 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
But he says it's permanent -- unless he only meant that session only without going back to the Title Screen / Reload.
The star value is stored as 1 bit flag. Having all flags on mean adding all bonus from 1 to 10 stars, leading to higher stat bonuses than 10 stars. Similar things with skills.
Is this something you can confirm variante -- going beyond values are cosmetic?

I don't know how to go over the values via hex.

seventhree
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seventhree »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sosderata wrote:

EDIT:

Thanks!
I spent a while trying to get this working but for some reason there's some external pointer that checks and reapplies the previous category of overmastery, so if you change a skill damage to attack for instance, the second you save the game it just rewrites it back to skill damage

I found a pretty easy workaround using the pointers that OP made, just roll for the stat spread you want then edit the stars, as pointed out you need the 2 bytes to the right of the type to add up to 512, so 00 02 is what you're looking for

ive tried this method but for somne reason it still wont stick after i save and reload

update: oh nevermind, it has to be new rerolled masteries for it to work. thanks man
Last edited by seventhree on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

vudungpro01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vudungpro01 »

Guizmo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:54 am
vudungpro01 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 am
Why after i edit the sigil and save game and load my save again, all off it back to nomal. Currently I am using update 4 of this table.
I have failed several times but figured a way to do it for me.

First, you have to know it's better to do this with new sigils.
I you want to get a one trait sigil, buy one from Siero (Trade Dalia Badges).
If you want a 2 traits sigils, transmarvel in order to get one (Transmute Sigils).

Then, in order to find easily new sigils, remember that you can "Sort & Filter" by newest acquisitions.

Change whatever you need on you new sigils (yellow warning symbol on it), and equip it.
Save you game, go to the main menu, & reload.
You should have your sigil as you wanted.

I manage to get several sigils at once, but it's tricky as all your modified sigils will get the info of the newest one you've modify.
That's why i save/main menu/reload my game not to confuse myself.
Thank you, I will try it again

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

CoffeeKitty wrote:

those stats on djeeta are cosmetic and dont affect anything you can validate it pretty easily by checking the character panel, like you can give urself 100% crit but you'll only have whatever the base value was

i didn't experiment with trying to exceed normal stat values, im just shortcutting the mastery reroll

I started adding more 02s at the 00 spaces after the trait and managed to get Atk Power up 1100. I went to the panel and recorded it and rolled a max 1000. I see that I got an extra 100. It looks like it does count, if not, for some traits. Now we just need to find out how to go beyond lol..

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

IS there any way to add crew cards, or unlock characters?

Sosderata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sosderata »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sosderata wrote:

EDIT:

Thanks!
I spent a while trying to get this working but for some reason there's some external pointer that checks and reapplies the previous category of overmastery, so if you change a skill damage to attack for instance, the second you save the game it just rewrites it back to skill damage

I found a pretty easy workaround using the pointers that OP made, just roll for the stat spread you want then edit the stars, as pointed out you need the 2 bytes to the right of the type to add up to 512, so 00 02 is what you're looking for

Amazing guide and worked like a charm. Thank you!

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

does anyone know how to edit wrightstones? either the wrightstone itself or the imbue on your weapon?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

So the only thing left now is Wrightstones editing?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

No Status Effect Editor? Bummer.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:37 am

False. The 100% crit rate is real, and also are other things like max hp, increased damage caps and so on. Wouldn't have posted these if I didn't test them. I'm getting "Lord of Crits" in every mission even without sigils. The game recalculates these bonuses very regularly, so you will have to change the sources directly (the stars in case of Overmasteries, which the game shows as 1 star if you have all 10 stars on)

You can actually see the effective stat bonuses near the character's exp. Changing these doesn't affect gameplay since it gets recalculated anyway.

The fact that each star in Overmasteries is assigned 1 bit flag is obvious from looking at the hex. Not sure what got people so confused. Try "FF FF" instead of "00 02" and see the results yourself, lol
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:17 am
I started adding more 02s at the 00 spaces after the trait and managed to get Atk Power up 1100. I went to the panel and recorded it and rolled a max 1000. I see that I got an extra 100. It looks like it does count, if not, for some traits. Now we just need to find out how to go beyond lol..
The "02" there denotes having the 2-star flag on, which adds 100. "01" would be 1-star. Look at the bits, not the bytes, the answer lies there.
Last edited by variante on Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.