Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by DarkFearless »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:14 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:51 am
variante wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:44 am

Also, stat bonus unlock flags are handled weirdly. This allows breaking the game's limit by having unlock completions above 100% and Over Mastery Bonus beyond legitimate values.
All of these are permanent btw
How did you edit the Mastery values? I found the slot values and it reflect the value on the menu but on reload it does not stick (not permanent).
Maybe try rolling the Overmastery again, but then not replacing it to see if that updates it in the save similar to how sigils and item count do? Also would like to know how to find the slot values at all to change.
If I re-roll again, the value will have a new default number and not want I want.

Basically change the type to "All".

1) Roll to find a value for a slot.
2) Type the value.
3) Roll again to find a new value for that same slot > Search the value again by clicking "Next Scan".

Repeat until the result doesn't narrow down anymore.

Then change the values.

You can scan the values after you roll and BEFORE applying. You can cancel and roll again and scan the same slot again BEFORE applying.

You can change the value BEFORE applying. I hope it would make it permanent by changing the value before applying but no dice.

Maybe these are pre-defined values.

But he says it's permanent -- unless he only meant that session only without going back to the Title Screen / Reload.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

starpest wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:07 am
Thanks for all the sigil data everyone, having a blast with all the possibilities.

Some more unique curio sigils:
#ID

Code: Select all

30 AC 06 2F:Untouchable
35 68 33 F3:Flight over Fight
84 E3 D4 DE:Stronghold
D7 E9 E1 0E:Roll of the Die
70 01 D4 B1:Roll of the Die+
A6 FF CA F1:Power Hungry V+
2A 24 59 6B:Potent Greens
#Trait

87 4A 79 AF:Untouchable
79 67 1C EC:Flight over Fight
D6 75 AA 74:Stronghold
62 58 3E 33:Roll of the Die
96 5C 22 DC:Power Hungry V
7D A7 18 CD:Potent Greens
Stronghold and flight over fight are particularly useful for multi-boss proud missions!
Oh gosh that Roll of the Die+ now has me convinced there's a War Elemental+ out there to look out for.

That ID is for Stronghold V, I've gotten IV+ myself so there's likely a Stronghold V+ out there too.

Anyway, added these to my list, thanks.

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:14 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:51 am

How did you edit the Mastery values? I found the slot values and it reflect the value on the menu but on reload it does not stick (not permanent).
Maybe try rolling the Overmastery again, but then not replacing it to see if that updates it in the save similar to how sigils and item count do? Also would like to know how to find the slot values at all to change.
If I re-roll again, the value will have a new default number and not want I want.

Basically change the type to "All".

1) Roll to find a value for a slot.
2) Type the value.
3) Roll again to find a new value for that same slot > Search the value again by clicking "Next Scan".

Repeat until the result doesn't narrow down anymore.

Then change the values.

You can scan the values after you roll and BEFORE applying. You can cancel and roll again and scan the same slot again BEFORE applying.

You can change the value BEFORE applying. I hope it would make it permanent by changing the value before applying but no dice.

Maybe these are pre-defined values.

But he says it's permanent -- unless he only meant that session only without going back to the Title Screen / Reload.
OK I actually got this to work:
After finding the value for the slot like that, right click on the record then browse memory region. At whatever address the value was at, offset -C (-12 decimal) is the ID for the stat type, like "Skybound Art Damage Cap Up". Offset +4 from that is the star value for the slot, though it acts a bit weird with each star being the next power of 2, with max stars being decimal value 512. Changing both of those to what I wanted it to be kept the result on a reload. Assuming starting at slot 1, slot 2 is a line off from that (+16 offset), slot 3 a line off from that, and slot a line off from that.

I'll work on getting the IDs for all the possible stats, hopefully someone with more scripting knowledge than me can work up something to streamline this. These are to edit the "New Bonuses" and the same addresses are actually used for all characters conveniently enough, but maybe someone can find the addresses for characters' Current Bonuses if they prefer to edit that way.

Edit: Forgot to add, editing just the stat type and stars will show the display of whatever the normal stat was that's being replaced, but will change into the "normal" value for the new stat type and stars after a reload.
Last edited by KingOf7s on Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

zenderviz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenderviz »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:44 am
starpest wrote:
Thanks for all the sigil data everyone, having a blast with all the possibilities.

#ID

#Trait

Stronghold and flight over fight are particularly useful for multi-boss proud missions!
Oh gosh that Roll of the Die+ now has me convinced there's a War Elemental+ out there to look out for.

That ID is for Stronghold V, I've gotten IV+ myself so there's likely a Stronghold V+ out there too.

i tried editing supplementary damage V+ with the codes here. i cant get the 2nd trait to stick to saves, including Health, Stronghold, Steel Nerves, Improved Dodge, Drain, Quick Cooldown, Cascade, Guts, Autorevive. i think theres a table of “legit” sigils that the game checks or something. anyone has managed to find a valid 2nd trait?

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

zenderviz wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:04 am
KingOf7s wrote:
starpest wrote:

#ID

#Trait

i tried editing supplementary damage V+ with the codes here. i cant get the 2nd trait to stick to saves, including Health, Stronghold, Steel Nerves, Improved Dodge, Drain, Quick Cooldown, Cascade, Guts, Autorevive. i think theres a table of “legit” sigils that the game checks or something. anyone has managed to find a valid 2nd trait?
I got Guts and Autorevive on Supplementary Damage V+ just fine. You have to edit a sigil that is already +, can be III+, IV+, or V+ as long as it started with two traits.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am
By permanent, I mean permanent, in the save file. You don't edit the float values directly, you edit the stars. Look at adjacent offsets.

The star value is stored as 1 bit flag. Having all flags on mean adding all bonus from 1 to 10 stars, leading to higher stat bonuses than 10 stars. Similar things with skills.

Beware when you use this trick to unlock more sigil slots than legitimate, attempting to use the extra slots will crash the game.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:15 am
zenderviz wrote:
KingOf7s wrote:

I got Guts and Autorevive on Supplementary Damage V+ just fine. You have to edit a sigil that is already +, can be III+, IV+, or V+ as long as it started with two traits.
tried on a plus sigil can't get it to stick do it have to be a new plus sigil?

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:28 am
KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:15 am
zenderviz wrote:

tried on a plus sigil can't get it to stick do it have to be a new plus sigil?
Yes.

KingOf7s
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingOf7s »

Overmastery New Bonuses IDs

D7 5B 92 C4:Attack Power Up
B5 07 A2 52:Health Up
67 57 C6 45:Critical Hit Rate Up
F3 8E B3 6C:Stun Power Up
49 C0 97 9A:Skill Damage Up
6B 64 42 4E:Skybound Art Damage Up
18 90 B3 68:Chain Burst Damage Up
1D 58 B7 43:Normal Attack Damage Cap Up
33 54 55 9C:Skill Damage Cap Up
3D 09 4C 4A:Skybound Art Damage Cap Up
89 95 92 54:Healing Cap Up

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Ok for everyone that have an error that trait 2 doesn't catch, it have to be a "NEW" sigils that + so you have to get it from Knickknack voucher roll, get like 5 6 New sigils and edit it at black smith all at once then upgrade 1 each then change the trait level for each sigils. Thats what I did and it sticked.

futabario1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by futabario1 »

Thanks everyone for their efforts getting the IDs and the methods. Greatly appreciated!

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Kojo wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:49 am
Okay, there must be another bit or something that needs set for a dual trait, I gambled for a IV+, and then changed it to a V+ with two different traits and it stuck after a reload. So there's something more than just changing the trait IDs if you want to convert a single trait sigil into a double.
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:52 am
Ok for everyone that have an error that trait 2 doesn't catch, it have to be a "NEW" sigils that + so you have to get it from Knickknack voucher roll, get like 5 6 New sigils and edit it at black smith all at once then upgrade 1 each then change the trait level for each sigils. Thats what I did and it sticked.
That has to be the case, because I can only save 1 trait as well. I don't have access to + sigils yet since Im barely on chapter 7. But 1 trait seems to save fine.

Has anyone started any sort of google doc with all the IDs and traits? Or are we just fishing them from the thread?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Guizmo wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:47 pm
Hey guys!

I don't know if this could help on future updates, but i tried to get as many traits as possible into Excel sheets.
Tried to get IDs for V+ sigils and their skill codes, plus Character Sigils & Spécial Character Sigils (those who got both skills).

The password is: GuizmoForFearLess

Granblue Fantasy Relink - Offset Sigils - Copie.rar
The file is corrupted and cannot be unzipped.

Jempai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jempai »

KingOf7s wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:26 am
Here's all the V+ sigil IDs I've gotten after ~2.5k transmarvels, and some V curio sigils though I'm sure there's V+ versions of those too (other than Supp Dmg V+ which was already posted in this thread). Definitely still looking for Head Start V+, Less is More V+, Berserker V+, Stronghold V+, and Glass Cannon V+, don't know if there are any other missing curio sigils.

Didn't get V+ for any status resistances, Support or Special sigils (other than the character-specific sigils) so I don't think they exist, though they do show up as secondary traits. For anyone interested in making sigils that look legit it also seems like a + sigil can't have both traits from the same trait category, i.e Basic Stats/Attack/Defense/Support. Other than that restriction I think any non-curio trait can show up as the secondary for any other sigil but maybe more testing could disprove that.

70 2E 7F 2D:Attack Power V+
02 3F B2 B5:Health V+
C2 D2 9D 45:Critical Hit Rate V+
9B A9 BE 39:Stun Power V+

5E 1B 02 A3:Enmity V+
59 44 45 E8:Stamina V+
AE 93 30 9D:Critical Damage V+
7E 44 AA BF:Exploiter V+
AC FF 92 A4:Tyranny V+
B9 E3 10 F6:Life on the Line V+
04 EA D8 54:Damage Cap V+
E8 A3 68 A4:Skilled Assault V+
53 51 44 BC:Linked Together V+
C9 98 9C A8:Combo Booster V+
DD 4D 5A 03:Supplementary Damage V+
AC 08 05 13:Combo Finisher V+
5E 7F C6 02:Charged Attack V+
E0 E6 24 82:Lucky Charge V+
3F B9 73 71:Quick Charge V+
5A 53 C4 B7:Concentrated Fire V+
C5 DD AD B4:Throw V+
19 63 4B F9:Injury to Insult V+
C4 C1 73 39:Overdrive Assassin V+
EA D6 4C 10:Break Assassin V+
1C 9F C8 33:Head Start V
B8 13 2C 52:Guard Payback V+
8E 23 78 A2:Dodge Payback V+
6E 92 9C 95:Less Is More V
25 7D 63 2D:Berserker V
A1 36 91 DA:War Elemental

DA 99 23 9C:Aegis V+
64 BE 1B 38:Garrison V+
84 E3 D4 DE:Stronghold V
6A 11 A2 ED:Steel Nerves V+
A7 E7 32 B8:Improved Guard V+
A1 24 92 E8:Improved Dodge+
7A 00 3B 1D:Precise Resilience V+
A0 49 B8 A4:Nimble Defense V+
35 68 33 F3:Flight over Flight

Will update this list if anyone gives missing V+s/sigils.
Is there any way we can also get the ID's? I tried replacing my sigils with these but I think it needs the ID number to work. Unless I've missed a post here somewhere that has all the sigil ID's

Update: The spreadsheet told me how the current sigil edit table needs to be corrected, I know what I did wrong now
Last edited by Jempai on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

smadge wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:34 pm
Some helpful info for sigil editing

edited
!!!To preserve the sigil from being removed, edit it while it is "new" by buying a sigil from knicknack shop then opening inventory

From SigilEdit pointer:
+0 = trait 1 id
+4 = trait 1 level
+8 = trait 2 id
+C = trait 2 level
+10 = sigil id (determine name/rarity/icon of sigil)
+18 = sigil ugprade level

You can modify trait and sigil id to make it look like a legitimate sigil. Illegal combinations are also possible by editing but not sure if the game does anything about it.

Example: to make a legit war elemental sigil, take a level 5 sigil with 1 trait. Modify trait 1 to 27 8C 58 4C and sigil id to A1 36 91 DA.

TRAITS

war elemental
27 8C 58 4C

supplementary damage
10 5B AB 57

berserker
31 57 39 70

glass cannon
3B 16 A3 A8

empty
B0 E0 7A 88

SIGIL NAMES

supplementary damage V
1C 0C BB 42

supplementary damage IV+
AB F5 B9 78

war elemental
A1 36 91 DA

glass cannon IV+
F6 F5 51 61

berserker
25 7D 63 2D
So I guess the game doesnt let you make illegal combinations. Because if I try to make a sigil with max crit hit rate lv 45, it will return to whatever the sigils max level is.

Or am I wrong and you can still make changes that would normally not appear in the game?