Palworld Multiplayer Steam/No-Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gr1fON
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Palworld Multiplayer Steam/No-Steam

Post by Gr1fON »

Stamina - (It works even if you are not the host)
Weight - Weight 0 (It works even if you are not the host)
Damage - Damage Multiplier (It works even if you are not the host)
Endless arrows/patron and Pal Sphere - (It works even if you are not the host)
Endless arrows/patron and Pal Sphere NEW - (It works even if you are not the host)(Another code is changing here, the function is working differently, test it. Sometimes it doesn't work)
SpeedHack - Increases the speed of the game, including the speed of movement (It works even if you are not the host, read more below)
SpeedHack Super - Increases the speed of the game by 20 times, including the speed of movement, does not jerked (It works even if you are not the host)(It works on unofficial servers)
Craft Recipes Unlocked - All Craft Recipes Unlocked (It works even if you are not the host)
Build Objects Unlocked - All Build Objects Unlocked (It works even if you are not the host)
Partner Skill - Streaming Partner Skill works endlessly (It works even if you are not the host)(But it doesn't work for everyone, it's made and tested on Grizzbolt, test it)

How to use Weight, turn on Stamina and Weight and when your weight on the server overflows, then you can't walk, you will be returned back, BUT you can do a rollover on Ctrl and so we move in rolls to the chest or teleport.

Endless arrows/patron and Pal Sphere - This function is not stable, sometimes cartridges/arrows go into the negative, test it.

When using SpeedHack, you will be jerked, but at the same time, the speed of movement increases several times. Set the value to 1 before turning off the function, otherwise the function will not turn off. There are crashes of the game when you turn off this function, if you do, then just do not turn it off (do not remove the cross from it), but just set the value to 1 and play on, you need the function to work, put 10 (or another value that is convenient for you).

Greetings to all users of this table, I love games and share this table with you, but I am sick and I am slowly collecting money for treatment, even a small amount will help me a lot, you can help me [Link]
Old versions
Palworld_Gr1fON.CT
version 1.3 (6.02.2024)
(20.2 KiB) Downloaded 1988 times
Palworld_Gr1fON.CT
version 1.2 (5.02.2024)
(18.88 KiB) Downloaded 3826 times
Palworld_Gr1fON.CT
version 1.1 (4.02.2024)
(15.93 KiB) Downloaded 2445 times
Palworld_Gr1fON.CT
version 1.0 (1.02.2024)
(12.77 KiB) Downloaded 4342 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Palworld_Gr1fON.CT
version 1.4 (7.02.2024)
(22.71 KiB) Downloaded 5776 times
Last edited by Gr1fON on Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld Multiplayer Steam/No-Steam

Post by Enferno33 »

Gr1fON wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:02 am
Stamina - (It works even if you are not the host)
Weight - Weight 0 (It works even if you are not the host)
Damage - Damage Multiplier (It works even if you are not the host)
Endless arrows/patron and Pal Sphere - (It works even if you are not the host)

How to use Weight, turn on Stamina and Weight and when your weight on the server overflows, then you can't walk, you will be returned back, BUT you can do a rollover on Ctrl and so we move in rolls to the chest or teleport.

Endless arrows/patron and Pal Sphere - This function is not stable, sometimes cartridges/arrows go into the negative, test it.

I welcome all users of this table, if anyone is not sorry or someone wants to thank me for the table or just you are in a good mood,
you can do it [Link]
The Weight doesn't work! You just contradicted yourself dude. It *SHOWS* zero weight, but when you pick up the 300+ then you'll rubberband like mad crazy, unless you roll <--- This doesn't make it work and trust me, it's annoying when you're out in the middle of no where and this happens. You have to drop something to get back to normal weight, so this does *NOT* work!

A lot of the cheats shows as if they're working in multiplayer, but they don't actually work because it just shows for *YOUR* client that you're on.

The Stamina does work, I've used that since day one (created my own).
The infinite arrows probably does work as I created my own script to have infinite ammo on all weapons even with none in my inventory with no reload at all and that works in multiplayer.
I have not tried the damage yet, so I cannot comment on that one working or not.

Gr1fON
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gr1fON »

Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:01 am

The Weight doesn't work! You just contradicted yourself dude. It *SHOWS* zero weight, but when you pick up the 300+ then you'll rubberband like mad crazy, unless you roll <--- This doesn't make it work and trust me, it's annoying when you're out in the middle of no where and this happens. You have to drop something to get back to normal weight, so this does *NOT* work!

A lot of the cheats shows as if they're working in multiplayer, but they don't actually work because it just shows for *YOUR* client that you're on.

The infinite arrows probably does work as I created my own script to have infinite ammo on all weapons even with none in my inventory with no reload at all and that works in multiplayer.
I have not tried the damage yet, so I cannot comment on that one working or not.
For me and the testers, the weight 0 works, I'm sorry that the weight does not work with rolling. Try this particular table

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Gr1fON wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:13 pm
Enferno33 wrote:

For me and the testers, the weight 0 works, I'm sorry that the weight does not work with rolling. Try this particular table
Make a video and show everyone it works... and not just that it shows 0 (ZERO) weight, but loot a lot of items to make sure you're carrying over 300+ weight of items and see. If you are *NOT* the host of a dedicated server (NOT COOP) it doesn't work. I just stated that it shows 0 (ZERO) weight, but it doesn't work. Look a stack of ore 300+ or something and watch what happens. You cannot move because you will rubberband back and forth because you're over the natural 300 (starting) weight. Therefore this shows 0 but it doesn't actually work.

If you're the host of a dedicated server, this is all irrelevant because you're the host and can change whatever settings you like in your own server, but you cannot get on someone else's dedicated server it make the weight work unless they changed the settings to make higher weight limit.

What do you mean "the weight does not work with rolling"?! This is your exact quote on your own table "How to use Weight, turn on Stamina and Weight and when your weight on the server overflows, then you can't walk, you will be returned back, BUT you can do a rollover on Ctrl and so we move in rolls to the chest or teleport" .... <--- Does this not say "roll" meaning that you can use the roll to get places? Because if you have infinite stamina, yes you can roll because you cannot walk because the weight doesn't work!

Besides, this isn't ground breaking dude, pay attention... everyone has had these exact same cheats from day 1. A few of the tables / trainers are on here and has been since day 1.... So, I don't know who your "testers" are, but *YOU* sir are wrong!

Like I said, don't just make a video / screenshot showing the weight is reading 0 (ZERO) because that part works, but it doesn't really do 0 (ZERO) weight if you pick up a lot of items. Show this part, pick up a stack of lumber / stone (200+ of each) and watch it say 0 (ZERO) weight, but you rubber band, how is that working?!

DH264
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DH264 »

Thank you for this! Everything works fine except for the below:
1. Weight - rubberbanding but you can still roll, not too convinient but can help is some scenarios
2. Endless arrows/patron and Pal Sphere - works perfectly on spheres but is buggy with bows, never faced issues with crossbows

what are you going to work on next?

Thanks a lot again

SakuraDrop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SakuraDrop »

i can comfirm
Weight work. just roll to warp point
Damage. Work fine too
Endless and Arow . it show negative but it can shoot and work fine

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

add durability to inventory please.

yuji5518
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuji5518 »

Everything except the weight is working just fine.
nice work!

MasterOfSmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterOfSmash »

Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:00 pm
Gr1fON wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:13 pm
Enferno33 wrote:

Make a video and show everyone it works... and not just that it shows 0 (ZERO) weight, but loot a lot of items to make sure you're carrying over 300+ weight of items and see. If you are *NOT* the host of a dedicated server (NOT COOP) it doesn't work. I just stated that it shows 0 (ZERO) weight, but it doesn't work. Look a stack of ore 300+ or something and watch what happens. You cannot move because you will rubberband back and forth because you're over the natural 300 (starting) weight. Therefore this shows 0 but it doesn't actually work.

If you're the host of a dedicated server, this is all irrelevant because you're the host and can change whatever settings you like in your own server, but you cannot get on someone else's dedicated server it make the weight work unless they changed the settings to make higher weight limit.

What do you mean "the weight does not work with rolling"?! This is your exact quote on your own table "How to use Weight, turn on Stamina and Weight and when your weight on the server overflows, then you can't walk, you will be returned back, BUT you can do a rollover on Ctrl and so we move in rolls to the chest or teleport" .... <--- Does this not say "roll" meaning that you can use the roll to get places? Because if you have infinite stamina, yes you can roll because you cannot walk because the weight doesn't work!

Besides, this isn't ground breaking dude, pay attention... everyone has had these exact same cheats from day 1. A few of the tables / trainers are on here and has been since day 1.... So, I don't know who your "testers" are, but *YOU* sir are wrong!

Like I said, don't just make a video / screenshot showing the weight is reading 0 (ZERO) because that part works, but it doesn't really do 0 (ZERO) weight if you pick up a lot of items. Show this part, pick up a stack of lumber / stone (200+ of each) and watch it say 0 (ZERO) weight, but you rubber band, how is that working?!
Calm down, dude. Why are you freaking out on someone who is just trying to put out a tool for you, for free. All you had to do, was respond and say it wasn't working for you. Instead, you jumped down the guys throat. Then he said that he was sorry it wasn't working for you and instead of having a conversation to try and understand how to resolve the issue, you went on a tirade. It's not like you're paying him for this table. So, you really have no right to try and rip him a new one over something, that frankly, has cost you absolutely nothing.

Zaf9670
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zaf9670 »

Just wanted to post that the .exe is different for Xbox Games Pass. It is Palworld-WinGDK-Shipping.exe for updating the scripts.

**EDIT** - Looking at it again I see you have them referenced by uncommented below. Maybe it just didn't pull the name properly? Either way I had to edit mine to make it work for the Games Pass version.

soj277
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soj277 »

Good work. Everything works as you describe. Even the bugs work as you described haha. Thanks for letting us know what to expect. Sorry that one guy was being a d*ck

Gadindra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gadindra »

Please add no hunger and max stat points ? Or exp

pocal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pocal »

bow ammo seems to be negative at 1.4.0, cant shoot any arrows