Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League [Unreal Engine 4.25]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League [Unreal Engine 4.25]

Post by vinny2k »

Game Name: Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 0.0.0.0
Game Process: SuicideSquad_KTJL.exe

[Link]

Here is a very rudimentary table for this game. Please use the bypass method listed here to attach cheat engine:

Code: Select all

Make sure the game is NOT RUNNING, then go to this directory:

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\EasyAntiCheat

and delete all files there.

Next go to this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat_EOS

And delete the file:

EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys

Next, you will have to TEMPORARILY disable your intenet. On Windows 11, this is easy by just clicking the icon on the bottom right of your desktop that shows the internet connection, then you can either:

Click the little blue selector that toggles WIFI on or off, or:
Just select your connection and then select DISCONNECT.

Next, RUN the game from STEAM.

Once you see that the SPLASH SCREEN for the game itself has popped up, it's IMPORTANT that you RECONNECT your internet before the game tries to LOG YOU INTO the WB servers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SuicideSquad_KTJL.CT
(8.3 KiB) Downloaded 569 times

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League [Unreal Engine 4.25]

Post by Rhark »

Please delete the structures & re-upload as a table and not a zip/rar file.

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

How would I go about finding the xp values want to edit that so that way I can max out my other three characters because I do not want to go the grind of getting them up to max level.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

I will be updating this and fixing what was request later today. Been trying to find the Float values for health and shield...unfortunately I been only able to give enemies unlimited health and shield..thank you @Rhark for the feedback...I will make adjustments

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

There is an easier bypass which doesn't seem to be widely known but obviously only works if there is no heartbeat. Go inside game root\EasyAntiCheat and make a backup of Settings.json then edit the original and change the IDs to anything, I usually just change the last few characters.

When you load the game the EAC splash will display very briefly, the game will load as normal and the EAC service won't be running.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

It's crazy to me, that 2024 Devs are still bringing out Unreal Engine games that aren't even on the latest UE4 version. Not to mention v5 with has better performance and brings new important features for open world games.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Evoc wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:59 pm
There is an easier bypass which doesn't seem to be widely known but obviously only works if there is no heartbeat. Go inside game root\EasyAntiCheat and make a backup of Settings.json then edit the original and change the IDs to anything, I usually just change the last few characters.

When you load the game the EAC splash will display very briefly, the game will load as normal and the EAC service won't be running.
What do you mean "no heartbeat", and do you change all the lines that are titled "xxxxid":?

Edit: From my experience disabling EAC in this way has resulted in pretty consistent crashing, and performance errors. Is this happening for anyone else when trying this different method of disabling EAC?
Last edited by LoneStrider on Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Updated with more stuff but still no working Shield nor Health:
SuicideSquad_KTJL.CT
(32.51 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

vinny2k wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:03 am
Updated with more stuff but still no working Shield nor Health: SuicideSquad_KTJL.CT
thanks for the table and the time u put into it !

tho i cant seem to make it work without making the game crash all the time, i have follow the steps but yet the game keeps on crashing, i get an error where the table asks me if i want to apply it to all or not, what am i doing wrong ? :(

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

LoneStrider wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:55 am
Evoc wrote:

What do you mean "no heartbeat", and do you change all the lines that are titled "xxxxid":?

Edit: From my experience disabling EAC in this way has resulted in pretty consistent crashing, and performance errors. Is this happening for anyone else when trying this different method of disabling EAC?
If the developers implemented EAC correctly, the game will do a "heartbeat" and continuously check that EAC is still running. This is the case usually with all publically known EAC workarounds, I was highlighting the fact in case the game updates and they add a heartbeat in the future (which is likely).

As for the IDs, yeah change them like this -

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Evoc wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:25 pm
LoneStrider wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:55 am
Evoc wrote:
Thanks for clearifying that for me.
vinny2k wrote:
Updated with more stuff but still no working Shield nor Health:
SuicideSquad_KTJL.CT
Not sure if it is possible, but I think the biggest cheat for this game would be an exp multiplier. That would allow people to level faster, and they could increase their stats with the unlockable infinite scaling talent tree, that comes after getting someone to level 30. It has many skills that have caps, and 2 that are infinite being damage, and damage reduction.

blazebolt7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blazebolt7 »

As soon as i activate any script game freezes

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

Looks like CH has copied bypass instructions from word to word unless op copied from ch. What a shocker :)

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

7zW9S5s6 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:14 pm
Looks like CH has copied bypass instructions from word to word unless op copied from ch. What a shocker :)
I have my own bypass which i cant share hence why i used one that ever one uses and yes i got it from CH

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

vinny2k wrote:
Updated with more stuff but still no working Shield nor Health: SuicideSquad_KTJL.CT
Getting a error: Nearby allocation error

This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby 140A925CB. Get this pop up when I click on the nano xp