The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 32 table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 32 table

Post by STN »

I've made an update for v1.1.23.
I decided to make it a separate post because the game seems to have been changed significantly, so this table was made from scratch all over again.
The developers seems to have taken extra steps to hide gold - among other things -, so instead of looking at long trace logs I took another approach, and for gold (it is relocated every time you sell something), I rigged the trading instead.

The table includes two scripts and a group of scripts; one for normal use , the one for those who want to mess with the camera and the group for a very specific case (see Shopping script variants below).

The main script includes:
- Gold; pointer to the gold (needs the script running to grab the pointer).
- Perk reputation; pointer to the reputation (needs the script running to grab the pointer).
- Perk points; pointer to the perk points (needs the script running to grab the pointer).
- Machine parts; pointer to the amount of machine parts (needs the script running to grab the pointer). Might need to open the 'build trap' screen, might work elsewhere, too.
- Enchantment converter; turns your enchantments into magic properties (light blue to dark blue), so you can keep enchanting items until you hit the built-in limit (it seems different items have different limits). Note: it triggers when you actually enchant the item, so you must be able to enchant it at least once to begin with. A more important note: you won't be able to remove converted enchantments and it seems that making enchantment pushes existing magical properties down (including set item bonuses) - I am not sure whether they're lost or just not visible so pay attention. And a final note: only works for equipped items - which is a good thing because the item might "level up" in the process and you would not be able to equip it after enchanting it.
- Enchantment discount; all enchantments cost exactly 1 gold.
- Item demystifier; When enabled (disabled by default; enable only when needed), items are automatically identified when you hover over them with your mouse. Should help with making your purchases more efficiently at the gamblers. Note that the item background colours (for rarity) are not updated until you close the panel and open it again.
- Item stacker; this allows you to increase the number of items in a specific stack with iItemStackerAmount when you move between your inventory and your companions. Open both inventories, move your mouse over the item of your choice, press and hold 'F', and then move the item. Note: this applies to non-stackable items, like weapons, too (!) - you might want to avoid stacking these.
- God mode; obvious.
- Infinite mana; obvious.
- Instant shopping; when you send your companion to the shop, she will return instantly, so you don't need to wait.
- Instant tricks; tricks will recycle after iTrickDelay. The reason I added iTrickDelay is because it really is instant; without delay, you'd be activating the selected tricks hundreds of times when you press the hotkey even for a short time. But, of course, if that's what you want to do, then reduce iTrickDelay to 0 Wink . I did create a whole ghost army just for the fun of it (using the Ghostly Mirage trick) but I guess the game might eventually crash, so be careful when you abuse the game. BTW, this makes most spells instant, too; it's nice to hurl those fireballs around...
- Instant unlock; remember the disappointment when you work hard to unlock epic items (that require dealing a certain amount of damage/kills/etc.) only to find out that unlocking them was not worth the effort? Well, not anymore as they are unlocked automatically.
- Output damage scaling; it multiplies the min/max damage values of your (and your companion's if bEnableCompanionOutputDamageScaling is set to 1) current melee or ranged weapon with fOutputDamageScale. Put high enough value there for one-hit kills (I'm sure the game has it's limits, so watch for abuse). Note: this will also effect the DPS calculation when you move your mouse over some items to compare them, giving you a false impression (the items typically come out far better in the comparison than they really are). So, when you are comparing items, you might want to disable this.
- Attack speed scaling; works exactly as Output damage scaling (be sure to disable this, too when you compare items) except it applies to attack speed. Additionally, it seems that there's a built-in cap (2.5 if I remember correctly), so no matter what you enter above that, it won't have any effect; same deal if you achieve the 2.5 by other means (e.g. enchantment, companion bonus, etc). I guess the cap is there for a good reason, so I did not change it.
- Player stats; this is a group, tick the box to open it up and see the player's stats: HP, Mana, Rage, MaxHP, MaxRage, Body, Dexterity, Willpower, Luck, skill pts, ability pts, XP pts, XP level. You can modify any stats, but I some might revert as a few of these are calculated on levelup/item equip, etc.
- Companion stats; exactly the same as Player stats, but contains the companion' stats.

The camera script includes:
- Min. height; the distance you want to able to zoom in; default: 100
- Max. height; the distance you want to able to zoom out; default: 180
- Horizontal speed; the increment to be used for horizontal orbit (INS and PGUP keys)
- Vertical speed; the increment to be used for vertical orbit (HOME and END keys)
- Declination; this is a value manipulated by the camera script. Change it manually only when you want to reset the camera to default. Default value: -0.7853981853 (reminds me of a well-known number, but can't recall)
- Rotation; this is a value manipulated by the camera script. Change it manually only when you want to reset the camera to default. Default value: 3.14-ish (that's right, it's the Pi).
Note: the zoom in/out does not happen along a straight line, rather, a curve. If the declination is too high/low and you zoom in/out too close/far, there might be glitches (not crashes, but the camera might jump to unexpected locations). When this happens, reduce declination and/or zoom, or just reset the values manually.

The "Shopping script variants" include one script per language. The scripts do exactly the same thing: enable the 'Go shopping' button for your companion when you move the mouse over that specific button (which allows you to send her shopping from anywhere). The reason for having multiple variants is that the script checks a very specific string (the one that appears as a hint when you move your mouse over the button) and that string depends on the localization you're using. I am using English version. I created the other variants based on the localization files that come with the game. If it does not work in your language, most likely I made a mistake with one of the international characters - please PM me with an appropriate message and then we can sort it out together.
Simply open the group by ticking the box and then enable the script that corresponds to the localization you are using. Then, open up the companion panel, hover the mouse over the 'Go shopping' button and the button should get enabled then (the label will remain dark though) - provided of course that it was disabled in the first place.

Update 1:
As it turns out, I've found gold long ago but I did not realize that I was looking at it, lol.
Anyway, I added Gold, Perk reputation, Perk points, Instant shopping, and Instant tricks to the table.
I did not remove the Price matcher even though you don't really need it anymore because the gold is directly exposed; just in case someone prefers not to leave the game for a few extra gold pieces...

Update 2:
Found the missing bits and pieces for proper god mode and infinite mana, so the health ticker and mana ticker has been replaced with God mode and Infinite mana.
The Price matcher has been removed; it caused crash in one specific case and since it's not really needed, I just removed it instead of fixing it.
Added Instant unlock.
Added Damage output scaling.

Update 3:
Added a flag (that is disabled by default) to Damage output scaling that determines whether your companion receives the same bonus.
Added Attack speed scaling.

Update 4:
I got a PM saying the table does not include the camera script. Correct, I have accidentally removed it. Now it's back.
Added Machine parts.
Added Item demystifier.

Update 5:
Added Enchantment converter.
Added Enchantment discount.

Update 6:
Added Shopping script variants; the main is script unchanged and so it remains at "update 5" for now - I hope it won't confuse anyone.

Update 7:
The enchantment converter was shifting the bits the wrong way, causing all enchantments to reset on level change. This was fixed.

Update 8:
Changed the player pointer hook so it would not stop working at level 30.
I finished the game, so no further updates are planned.

Made by wazlord, Csimbi

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
VanHelsing_x86.ct
(458.41 KiB) Downloaded 77 times