Death Must Die

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Death Must Die

Post by citizenking »

This is great! I'm curious if there's a way to use this to max out the skill points for all of the characters. Best route I've found so far is to hop in, enable invulnerability, and set the play time to 20 minutes so it spawns all the bosses. Sadly speedhack doesn't seem to work so its a bit of a slog :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

heinzulf123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heinzulf123 »

this appears not to work at all. tried all the options yet nothing has worked so far. was there another update that broke this?

AsmodeusUltima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AsmodeusUltima »

Weird. Absolutely nothing is working for me on the current build. Used to use a table that gave me a huge boost in boon rarity, which was fun cause I got to play with all the Legendary toys. If a similar thing can be figured out for the current build I would be very happy and grateful.

Hookko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hookko »

Works here, but if i try to find another value, like alterations, it turns almost impossible to use, everything gets slow (on the cheat engine)

dalpozak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dalpozak »

any update for equipment editing?

boxerdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boxerdemon »

Doesn't inject on 7.5 windows.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

dalpozak wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 am
any update for equipment editing?
viewtopic.php?p=348703#p348703

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

Editing of all equipped items is back now, at least during runs. Just pick it up and place it back down to update the game stats after editing. In-camp editing and character stats will have to wait for now.

The invulnerability isn't stable yet, but who needs that or character stat editing when you can just do this:

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

mriswith wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:49 am
Editing of all equipped items is back now, at least during runs. Just pick it up and place it back down to update the game stats after editing. In-camp editing and character stats will have to wait for now.

The invulnerability isn't stable yet, but who needs that or character stat editing when you can just do this:

Could you explain step by step how invulnerability or setting HP so it doesn't lower works? I am getting frustrated trying to make anything aside from gold editing work, also have no idea how to add/edit stats on weapons..

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

Banemage wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:28 am
Could you explain step by step how invulnerability or setting HP so it doesn't lower works? I am getting frustrated trying to make anything aside from gold editing work, also have no idea how to add/edit stats on weapons..
Activate the "Current run" option after you enter a run with a character, and give it a few seconds. Then the rest should start working.

If you can't get that running, I've added a temporary manual table. That needssto be (re)activated each active run. But shouldn't require much beyond that.