Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
louislamkm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Post by louislamkm »

Can you put a cheat to clear fog in hawaii map?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:57 pm
StabbyMcRunFast wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:27 am
Here is a list of all the item IDs (extracted from item.bin):
Here is a simple inventory editor based on these ids.

Should probably say that you shouldn't try to edit after the first <empty> item which is the end of the list. Also should not try to add items to the end of the list.

If you want to clone items then use the item box to transfer items into. Change that item in your inventory to something else then move it back from box or something.
With these do we know if there may be a way to edit Equipment into the game? The tables let you choose the gear but it doesn't add it into the game. I have tried a few methods looking through memory regions and even editing the JSON of the save file but that just corrupts it...

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:10 pm
Did a quick check in the script and see I forgot something. Next update I will put an extra check in there if the value is between 1 and 20? Think that is the max you can get normaly?
Great thanks :) yeah i think that sounds about right. A couple of occasions you can get up to 35, when completing certain activities in the challenge log, don't think i have seen anything higher than 35 from a single gain.

khawpan001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khawpan001 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:23 pm

Options for now:

When pick up/use item set it to max?
inf Item use
EXP multiplier
Job XP multiplier
Invisible/stealth? *
Base player (HP/ Mental points/ XP)

v2: Added some more scripts: inf HP/mental, Battery for surfer. Update on the multiplier result scripts. XP/Bond/Job now shows the value.

v3: Sujimon: max SP, multiplier for Passion/Style/Dumbass/Kindness/Confidence/Charisma, and 1 hit hype meter full.

v4: Added Money multiplier for battle results, Island: Resource pick up multiplier, Island: No resource lost, Island: Dokobucks.

* This can freeze the game when going/doing a story battle. For me it works when I deactivate the script, it unfreezes the game!

If you have time to download the table and test it, then you have time to give my post a thumbs up/ rate positive. That's all I'm asking.

Have fun.
Island: Resource pick up multiplier is not work for me.

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

Is it possible to change satisfaction and popularity for Dondoko Island?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Utsu-Odin wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:50 am

With these do we know if there may be a way to edit Equipment into the game? The tables let you choose the gear but it doesn't add it into the game. I have tried a few methods looking through memory regions and even editing the JSON of the save file but that just corrupts it...
Editing the json works just fine, you're probably trying to put equipment into the Items (consumables) section.

Equip has it's own section, search the json for m_equip_stock: this is the start of the equipment section. There are no quantity digits for gear, if you want more than one, you put the same thing in twice.

I'll do you a favor, this is what a single equipment entry looks like

{".ver":3,"b":false,"i":0,"m_exp":0,"m_level":0,"m_skill_list":[{"puid":0},{"puid":0},{"puid":0}],"p":0}]},

Change the "i" to the ID number of the item you want. If it's a weapon and you want to have it at +50 (max), edit 'm_level' to 50. Leave the other puid's at 0 unless you want to add passive skills, which you need to know the numbers for. These are usually populated by Brands, do this in game, don't just edit it if you don't know it, leave it at 0.

For example, this is a fully upgraded Royal Prima Choker with 3x Brands:

{".ver":3,"b":false,"i":826,"m_exp":2400,"m_level":50,"m_skill_list":[{"puid":2012},{"puid":2036},{"puid":2044}],

I can't stress enough, because the save file is one very very crazy long line (yes, turn off word wrap and you'll see it's ONE LINE)... make sure you don't miss commas or have extra spaces. Use Notepad++ for editing for your own sanity.

Tritanito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tritanito »

Something weird is happening to me today while using the Table, job multiplier only work for the main character (Ichiban), was working perfectly fine before :(

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:53 pm
Utsu-Odin wrote:

Editing the json works just fine, you're probably trying to put equipment into the Items (consumables) section.

Equip has it's own section, search the json for m_equip_stock: this is the start of the equipment section. There are no quantity digits for gear, if you want more than one, you put the same thing in twice.

{".ver":3,"b":false,"i":0,"m_exp":0,"m_level":0,"m_skill_list":[{"puid":0},{"puid":0},{"puid":0}],"p":0}]},

Change the "i" to the ID number of the item you want. If it's a weapon and you want to have it at +50 (max), edit 'm_level' to 50. Leave the other puid's at 0 unless you want to add passive skills, which you need to know the numbers for. These are usually populated by Brands, do this in game, don't just edit it if you don't know it, leave it at 0.

{".ver":3,"b":false,"i":826,"m_exp":2400,"m_level":50,"m_skill_list":[{"puid":2012},{"puid":2036},{"puid":2044}],

I can't stress enough, because the save file is one very very crazy long line (yes, turn off word wrap and you'll see it's ONE LINE)... make sure you don't miss commas or have extra spaces. Use Notepad++ for editing for your own sanity.
Have you been using the LaD decrypter from github too?

Nah, I am adding them into the exact same location you said. No matter what, converting back from json to jsmin and then encrypting the save the game does not want to load the save. I have ensured there are no issues in the json.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Utsu-Odin wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:52 pm

Nah, I am adding them into the exact same location you said. No matter what, converting back from json to jsmin and then encrypting the save the game does not want to load the save. I have ensured there are no issues in the json.
Make sure you're using the one with ylad_decrypt.exe and ylad_encrypt.exe.

I've successfully added every endgame item, all the growth consumables, etc, so I can tell you it definitely works. If your save is not loading, you've done something wrong. Hell, first thing I did was edit my save even before actually playing... booted game, made a save, closed game... spent time adding all the shit I wanted.

It definitely works.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:30 pm
Utsu-Odin wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:52 pm

Make sure you're using the one with ylad_decrypt.exe and ylad_encrypt.exe.

I've successfully added every endgame item, all the growth consumables, etc, so I can tell you it definitely works. If your save is not loading, you've done something wrong. Hell, first thing I did was edit my save even before actually playing... booted game, made a save, closed game... spent time adding all the shit I wanted.

It definitely works.
I am using them. I am finding my save, backing them up. Then finding the save that is able to be JSON. I then rename it to data.sav. Use Decrypt then it creates the JSON. I am then opening Notepad++ and converting the Jsmin to JSON then editing the items in the correct lines. I then encrypt the JSON back by converting back to Jsmin then changing the name to save.json and encrypting to get a save.sav. I am then using the name from the original save and placing it back in to the correct folder. I have done this on multiple saves with no luck. I have used about 20 saves and each one has has the same result and will not load.

This isn't my first time editing JSON having done it quite frequently. I am even ensuring each line is correctly formatted. I am not particularly bothered anymore because I can just craft them as I have all the crafting mats using the current cheat engine that allows inventory editing.

mo1ester_sta11one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mo1ester_sta11one »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:53 pm
Utsu-Odin wrote:

Is it possible to add DLC CDS or outfits into the base game this way?

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

I'd like to request a script to stop the timer on Dondoko Island so it doesn't run out so fast.

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

delete

khawpan001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khawpan001 »

How to add every item in game?

mareany
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mareany »

Hello, I've been trying the island pick-up multiplier, but it does not seem to work.