Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FrostAU
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Post by FrostAU »

Any chance of updating the personality traits? I set the multiplier to x4 but it still only gives me the normal amount of points

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlueWindGTR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlueWindGTR »

I got the "mahjong helper", but that is chinese and only for 1.16, now 1.18 is not work.
I upload in here, I need help to make that work again, maybe can tran to english. Thank you.
[Link]

Pyrospectre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyrospectre »

Can someone please make a cheat for the Virtua Fighter 3tb minigame?

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

Pyrospectre wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:11 am
Can someone please make a cheat for the Virtua Fighter 3tb minigame?
You can hold down on the D-Pad (no idea what it is on the keyboard) before you insert coin (press start) and you'll do 1v1 fights instead of 3v3, so it's easier. Then you can pick the girl, Pai, and do Y+Y+Y and then Down B, or any combo of Y and then a Down B (down b does a sweep). and that pretty much chesses everyone, especially Dural, the final boss. She can't handle the sweeps. Also using Up B is pretty effective against opponents who like to crouch.

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

BlueWindGTR wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:41 pm
Can make some function for mahjong please? I just want to make personality challenges list to 100% for feeling Comfortable, I very don't like mahjong and try over 10 years still can't understand that thing.
Mahjong is easy without a table, just search for 25000 , 4 byte when you first get into the game, and then every time you win or lose points, change it when your points change. It should only take 2 or 3 searches. Set it to 90,000 or w/e so you are sure to win, regardless of what happens in the match.

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

Aceta Mino wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:28 pm
BlueWindGTR wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:41 pm
Can make some function for mahjong please? I just want to make personality challenges list to 100% for feeling Comfortable, I very don't like mahjong and try over 10 years still can't understand that thing.
Mahjong is easy without a table, just search for 25000 , 4 byte when you first get into the game, and then every time you win or lose points, change it when your points change. It should only take 2 or 3 searches. Set it to 90,000 or w/e so you are sure to win, regardless of what happens in the match.
Can confirm this works. It's what I do on the rare occasions when I bother playing it.

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

Am I correct in assuming that this table absolutely requires 7.3? Because updating CE is a bit of a hassle for me (somehow a number of security systems all think it's malware...) :P

GokaiSanyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GokaiSanyu »

So I used a trainer to edit my Sujimon items, but I wanna bring my badges back down to 1. How do I do that?

KiLLeR_SpIDeR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KiLLeR_SpIDeR »

hello
can you add a script for changing the exact values of the resources in the island