Starpoint Gemini Warlords CODEX 2.041.0v2[added more] (+ALL DLC) +50

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
drakkanis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Starpoint Gemini Warlords CODEX 1.320.0 (+DLC) +50

Post by drakkanis »

God Mode does not work ingame.

Help ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

drakkanis wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:05 pm
God Mode does not work ingame.

Help ?
Are you using Steam or the Codex release? what game version?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Gideon we might need another update. There Was 1.330.0 Update fixing some gamebreaking bugs

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am
Gideon we might need another update. There Was 1.330.0 Update fixing some gamebreaking bugs
Other than experience, I think everything else works? Don't really need experience anyway as the table has options to skip the level check when buying ships/skills/perks, etc. You can just delete the experience option. It won't be on the next table update. Everything else should work though (hopefully). Let me know.

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am
Other than experience, I think everything else works? Don't really need experience anyway as the table has options to skip the level check when buying ships/skills/perks, etc. You can just delete the experience option. It won't be on the next table update. Everything else should work though (hopefully). Let me know.
i'm back to spgw to try try titan ship seems fun, btw the godmode broke on titan update 1.330 and i'm using my old script for hull godmode at time being so it's not a big problem.

Steker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Steker »

New update 1.400.0 "Cycle of Warfare"

eluphay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eluphay »

In the new 1.400 Version, the following cheats i tested and were not working,

godmode
experience
free shipbuilding
instant research
Research: Queue up Locked Research (So you can queue up all the research at once)
Infinite Garage Space (when Buying Ships)
Buy Infinite Equipment (buy screen slider hack) seems buggy but works, inventory starts to delete items and the shop loses items sometimes too,

i believe the following cheats are working, not tested fully yet,

10 million Command Points
Perk Points Don't Decrease
Skill Points Don't Decrease
Unlock All Perks (you can Upgrade perks that are locked)
Unlock Greyed Out (level dependant) Skills
Buy and Use Any ship (skips Level check-also need to use to change ships if lower level)
Infinite Item Use
Infinite Heavy Weapon Ammo
No Heavy Weapon ReFire Wait (Fire as Fast as you Can Tap) Activate only after Infinite Heavy Ammo
Set Sensor Range (100,000)

hope this helps in updating this table,

thanks for making this btw, best set of cheats i could find on the internet so far for this game :D

eluphay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eluphay »

found out that Instant Research is in fact working,

however i believe No Range Limit on Ability Use, may be causing the game to crash when you exit out into space after activating it,

still not sure if Buy Infinite Equipment (buy screen slider hack) is actually working or not, seems to behave sometimes and not others, perhaps its fine though and i just made a mistake, perhaps you can over use this cheat and cause the game issues,

however i believe that No Item Use Cooldown may not be working, i still needed to recharge my non-weapon equipment between uses,

these listed below all seem to be working,

Set Grappler Range (100,000)
Set Transporter Range (100,000)
Increase maneuverability (Currently Set High at 4.0) - !First MUST Mount ANY Maneuver boosting enhancement
T Drive modules don't decrease
Instant/Faster Acceleration (including Sublight Acceleration)

the rest i originally mentioned are still correct unless i mentioned otherwise in this post,

these definitely do not work anymore in version 1.400,
godmode
experience
free shipbuilding
Research: Queue up Locked Research (So you can queue up all the research at once)
Infinite Garage Space (when Buying Ships)

they won't even allow me to activate them, so i assume the area of byte scans cannot find the unique addresses because i guess they've changed since this version,

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

Is this not going to be updated?

zakblood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zakblood »

people do have lives to live, where as the developer of the game gets paid to update and fix issue, the member who started the thread does it for free in there own time, either it will or it won't, but a thanks doesn't cost anything either way.

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:04 pm
Is this not going to be updated?
I'll have a try to update it these days.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

I am working on it. I just PM'd Schnitzelmaker to see if he would update the Godmode option (and a few other options). I am slowly working on/updating the other options.. I am busy with work so a little patience. Hopefully within the next couple of days the ENTIRE table will be updated.

zakblood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zakblood »

thanks and appreciated

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

eluphay wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:57 pm

still not sure if Buy Infinite Equipment (buy screen slider hack) is actually working or not, seems to behave sometimes and not others, perhaps its fine though and i just made a mistake, perhaps you can over use this cheat and cause the game issues,

however i believe that No Item Use Cooldown may not be working, i still needed to recharge my non-weapon equipment between uses,
Item Cooldown was working. Make sure you have it activated BEFORE you use an item. Also when you activate repair drones or damage amplifier you will FIRST get a countdown. This countdown is how long the damage amplifier works or how long the drones will repair until the effect is worn off. Usually after the first countdown (the effect duration) you will get ANOTHER countdown and that is the item cooldown. This is only for certain items that have a positive duration effect.

The buy equipment works.
The buy equipment screen. FIRST of all activate the Infinite Cargo option (just in case). Ok so Under "Buy Infinite Equipment (buy screen slider hack)" there are two options. Stop merchant inventory decrease and Slider hack. Each of those options have to be manually checked. I will change it so that when you click buy infinite equipment it will automatically check both option boxes on the update. Anyway now go to Trader/Equipment. Click on an item, say T-Drive. Click Buy and you will go to the slider screen. My merchant says he has 6 of them. Now grab the little box in the slider and move it around. You will see the quantity change to 65,535. Click buy. And you will get that amount. And the merchant will still have 6. Now when I did the Tdrive it not show up on the left side of the equipment screen where it says "Your Ship" after you buy it IF its currently mounted. I had to unmount my tdrive for it to show up under "Your Ship" but the other things behaved normally without having to unmount them. Either way make sure you have you money frozen cause thats a lot of cost.

Yea all kinds of things not working. The other stuff you posted don't work plus set sublight and Tdrive speed, etc.. I just have a few things left and everything will be fixed except for godmode that Schnizelmaker created (just waiting on him to fix that option).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ok So I went ahead and just did a quick script for infinite hull. I will update True Godmode and shipbuilding as soon as he sends it to me. For now though the infinite hull will keep your hull at max no matter what (although shield will still be affected) so that should work ok for now. Table is FIXED! er, I hope - please test ALL options. Even added a NEW option: Instant Boarding Actions (Gets rid of waiting bar when moving from Room to Room While Boarding). Go ahead and board something then click on an option like Pillage or Advance and see what happens :P