Palworld (STEAM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Palworld (STEAM)

Post by cfemen »

If you have the updated Steam Version ( 0.1.3.0 ) then the following console-commands will not work correctly anymore:
Dropitem
DebugWindow
CaptureAllEnemy
GetRelic
KillAllEnemy
AddGameTime_Hours
ToggleDebugCamera

Why? coz the fuckers removed them ... so just another game devs who don't want that you have fun in SP/Coop ;)
So not much I can do about it, sure I could restore them all manually ( that would be super time consuming ) + keeping that always up2date would be a nightmare ...
A patreon of mine asked me if it's possible to restore the most useful command ( DropItem ) and yeah I restored that today on my patreon.
So in case you want to support my extra restore-work, you can grab the table for the lowest 2$ support tier that contains the item spawn ( + item list ) on my patreon.
Otherwise the table here still works fine for the current 0.1.3.0 version!

Sorry for the bad news, not my fault that they start to remove perfectly working commands ... Im just annoyed and done with these devs :mellow:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by cfemen on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

varcan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by varcan »

None of the commands work anymore :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

varcan wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 pm
No shit, Sherlock. Can you stop for a moment and read the posts above yours? Thank you.
cfemen wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm
just annoyed and done with these devs
Happened to me so many times. The toughest was restoring everything they removed in Youngblood. But I still did it.. even if out of spite :D

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

varcan wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 pm
It'll take time for people to get any of them working again. be patient, or find a 1.2.0 version somewhere and don't update till things are operating again. Please understand complaints don't help.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:50 pm
Happened to me so many times. The toughest was restoring everything they removed in Youngblood. But I still did it.. even if out of spite :D
You guys have done amazing work here when you owe us nothing, and for that you're appreciated, keep up the stellar work.
cfemen wrote:
Im just annoyed and done with these devs
Don't give up, you're doing great. I will wait to see if you can do anything, fix anything, and wait even longer if I have to for a non patreon release (as I can't afford that at all. the curse of being unemployed).

Immydogsmom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Immydogsmom »

It keeps crashing for me too i am on the steam version and sure i have done all the steps correctly.

akirayo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akirayo »

DebugWindow not work in ver0.1.3 ?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

akirayo wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:01 pm
DebugWindow not work in ver0.1.3 ?
Did you read the messages above you?

varcan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by varcan »

Tutorial on how to downgrade to Palworld Steam Version ( 0.1.2.0 ) so you can use the DebugWindow Tested and Working

Download DepotDownloader from GitHub [Link] and extract the depotdownloader-2.5.0 zip
:!: make sure you have at least 20GB free space on the drive where the depotdownloader-2.5.0 folder is located :!:

Find Palworld Depots and Manifests from SteamDB [Link]
Here is the data you will need:
App ID : 1623730
Depot ID: 1623731
Manifest ID: 976963049186623376 (from 19 January 2024 - latest version before the update on the 25th)

Go to the depotdownloader-2.5.0 folder press SHIFT+Right Click and open PowerShell window

Run the command:
./DepotDownloader.exe -app 1623730 -depot 1623731 -manifest 976963049186623376 -username <username> -password <password>
Username and Password are your steam login.

When downloading is finished go to the depot folder depotdownloader-2.5.0\depots\1623731\13269235 and copy all the files except the .DepotDownloader folder, then paste and replace the files in the Palworld steam directory SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Palworld

And you're done! Now you can launch Palworld straight from your Steam app.

Here is the YouTube video I got this from: [Link]

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

Is there any way for any of these codes to work in multiplayer mode??

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

ericomachado0 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:50 pm
Is there any way for any of these codes to work in multiplayer mode??
this is the reason the devs cut the commands in the first place. people want to be cheating in multiplayer, which is AGAINST this forum's aim. If you want to cheat, leave it in single player.

Darkz101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkz101 »

cfemen wrote:
Why? coz the fuckers removed them
I want to point out that they did not remove them. Those functions still exist in the game. They just made them can't be executed in the in-game console.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Darkz101 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:08 am
I want to point out that they did not remove them. Those functions still exist in the game. They just made them can't be executed in the in-game console.
theres probably a method for getting them working again, just kinda got to wait for someone to figure it out.

Also, investigating the current state of Dragotastrophe and Boltmane, it seems they were in the middle of converting Boltmane's typing around. I haven't a clue why Drago was taken out yet.

Mellobitez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Palworld

Post by Mellobitez »

Whenever i try to use the debugwindow or drop item it doesnt work when i press enter, am i supposed to be using another key or is it just not working? every other command works like fov no clip etc but anything item/relic just doesnt appear or work

onyxius
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Palworld

Post by onyxius »

Mellobitez wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:22 am
Whenever i try to use the debugwindow or drop item it doesnt work when i press enter, am i supposed to be using another key or is it just not working? every other command works like fov no clip etc but anything item/relic just doesnt appear or work
cfemen wrote:
If you have the updated Steam Version ( 0.1.3.0 ) then the following console-commands will not work correctly anymore:
Dropitem
DebugWindow
CaptureAllEnemy
GetRelic
KillAllEnemy
AddGameTime_Hours
ToggleDebugCamera

Why? coz the fuckers removed them ... so just another game devs who don't want that you have fun in SP/Coop ;)
So not much I can do about it, sure I could restore them all manually ( that would be super time consuming ) + keeping that always up2date would be a nightmare ...
A patreon of mine asked me if it's possible to restore the most useful command ( DropItem ) and yeah I restored that today on my patreon.
So in case you want to support my extra restore-work, you can grab the table for the lowest 2$ support tier that contains the item spawn ( + item list ) on my patreon.
Otherwise the table here still works fine for the current 0.1.3.0 version!

Sorry for the bad news, not my fault that they start to remove perfectly working commands ... Im just annoyed and done with these devs :mellow:

bakkstory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bakkstory »

Game won't launch with DLL installed