z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Palworld

Post by raeyvolution »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:23 pm
If you try to duplicate your egg by setting its quantity, you cannot hatch more than one.
A pointer to the Pal is shared between all duplicates.
So when it hatches once, the pointer is cleared and the remaining eggs no longer work.
...I just remembered the day before I copied Huge Damp Eggs using Unlimited Inventory (copying eggs to new slots)
Thank you and sorry for the trouble! Your table's the best!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

anyone got ancient tech points cheat?im playing game on Gnarly Repacks

wackyalchemy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wackyalchemy »

I dont suppose anyone has found a way to modify schematics to make them legendary by any chance?

50as_df
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 50as_df »

Thanks,

Any way to get the incurable eggs? Or speed up the breeding time?

I use the console tool to directly add the eggs and those ones won't work (99.99 time). For the normal breeding ones it works.
Austin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:15 am
some1_ wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:46 pm
raeyvolution wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:12 am
Thank you for the awesome Cheat Table!
I've been using the Instant Incubation just fine, but for some reason I just got a Huge Damp Egg and normally it takes 30mins but whenever I turned Instant Incubation on it went to 99:59 instead of instantly hatching... I wonder why...
Most likely because you have changed the quantity of the eggs, If the egg has a number in the right bottom corner that will not work, try to breed 2 pals and check if their egg works fine without changing the quantity of it.
Eggs will work off the instant craft instruction. Egg incubation only goes off the craft timer.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Palworld-WinGDK-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 11 ? ? ? ? ? 8B 74 ? ? 0F 28 ? ? ? ? ? ? 85 F6) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  movss xmm6,[rbx+00000340]
  movss [rbx+00000344],xmm6
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
  db F3 0F 11 B3 44 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
This works for me when it comes to the eggs as well. Should instantly incubate for ya.

Austin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Austin »

50as_df wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:33 am
Thanks,

I use the console tool to directly add the eggs and those ones won't work (99.99 time). For the normal breeding ones it works.
Austin wrote:
some1_ wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:46 pm

Most likely because you have changed the quantity of the eggs, If the egg has a number in the right bottom corner that will not work, try to breed 2 pals and check if their egg works fine without changing the quantity of it.
Eggs will work off the instant craft instruction. Egg incubation only goes off the craft timer.

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(INJECT,Palworld-WinGDK-Shipping.exe,89 83 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 45)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rbx+00000340]
  mov [rbx+00000344],eax
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
  db 89 83 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 45

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
This works for me when it comes to the eggs as well. Should instantly incubate for ya.
Game just updated. Did just see it's not working as intended. I'll check it out.

Edit: Script for instant craft updated. Update changed the AoB I had for it. Works as intended now.

50as_df
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 50as_df »

Awesome, thanks for the update.
Austin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:39 am
50as_df wrote:
Thanks,

Austin wrote:

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(INJECT,Palworld-WinGDK-Shipping.exe,89 83 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 45)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rbx+00000340]
  mov [rbx+00000344],eax
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
INJECT:
  db 89 83 ? ? ? ? 48 8B ? E8 ? ? ? ? 8B 45

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
Game just updated. Did just see it's not working as intended. I'll check it out.

Edit: Script for instant craft updated. Update changed the AoB I had for it. Works as intended now.

50as_df
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 50as_df »

50as_df wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:35 am
Awesome, thanks for the update.
Austin wrote:
50as_df wrote:
Thanks,

Update:
Instant crafting works but the eggs generated by console dropitem palegg command still have the 99.99 timer problem, guessing it's generated similar way to duplicate item. Still needs to find a easier and faster way to get more eggs.

rynerlutexd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rynerlutexd »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:23 pm
If you try to duplicate your egg by setting its quantity, you cannot hatch more than one.
A pointer to the Pal is shared between all duplicates.
So when it hatches once, the pointer is cleared and the remaining eggs no longer work.
50as_df wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:58 am
Update:
Instant crafting works but the eggs generated by console dropitem palegg command still have the 99.99 timer problem, guessing it's generated similar way to duplicate item. Still needs to find a easier and faster way to get more eggs.

One workaround I found for this is to make a shit ton of incubators, dupe the eggs/change the quantity to however many you have, move it to a box so the eggs separate to single stacks each, THEN you activate the cheat place an egg on every incubator you have (DONT actually incubate just place the egg so it shows incubation complete and you get the option to hold to hatch) til youre out of eggs and then you can start to hatch the eggs that youve incubated. You will be able to hatch all of them this way.

This will allow you to dupe your eggs without bugging it out with the timers. Also if you change the quantity/dupe an egg, DO NOT do anything that doesnt involve moving/incubating the egg aka like destroying extra eggs or whatnot since this will also bug out the rest of the copies of that egg and treat it as if youve already hatched one copy hence ruining the entire batch.
Last edited by rynerlutexd on Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Austin wrote:

There hasn't been any game update since release yet, [Link]

Skhizane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skhizane »

Anyone knows the skill passive IDs? Kindly share here please

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Skhizane wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:28 am
Anyone knows the skill passive IDs? Kindly share here please
Like it was mentioned a thousand of times, BE CAREFUL with sharing IDs, they PROBABLY AREN'T THE SAME for everyone and may corrupt your save or worse.

lostfear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lostfear »

Deepthroat wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:18 am
Austin wrote:

It had a 3gb update on gamepass last night

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

lostfear wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:14 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Austin wrote:

Gamepass was stuck on 1.0 while Steam released on 1.2. It should just be them bringing the game up to speed with the Steam release.

clampzy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by clampzy »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:49 pm
lostfear wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:14 pm
Deepthroat wrote:

Gamepass was stuck on 1.0 while Steam released on 1.2. It should just be them bringing the game up to speed with the Steam release.
Thats because PC Gamepass uses the same version as Xbox, probably have some tech difficulty with cross platform thats why PC Gamepass is using the same version as Xbox. And the game already updated to 1.1, 1.1 might be the same thing as 1.2 on steam its just that the version counting is different on each platform.

Austin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Austin »

Deepthroat wrote:
Austin wrote:

Gamepass keeps getting updated for me and my friend lol Not sure whats up with that.