z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Palworld

Post by Enferno33 »

kkkigor wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:56 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:40 pm
kkkigor wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:48 pm
In multiplayer I saw that the egg in the incubator stayed for 99 hours, but I saw that they said it was functional, am i doing something wrong?
Don't dupe eggs. If you copy/dupe an egg it will permanently stay at 99hours. Just use the eggs you loot and it'll fix it and delete any that was copied /duped.

I activated it and put the egg in the incubator and it had no effect. How should I do? The step by step?
To be honest I have a LOT of .pak files and .lua scripts, so my character just rubberband's on multiplayer. I tried disabling everything to do with movement speed and weight. It helped , so I wasn't able to get this to work. I know for a fact even in coop / single player that if you dupe eggs it will put the timer at 99hours and not hatch. You must use eggs that you find in the world.

The best solution is to find an egg, don't pick it up yet and turn on the "Instant chest / egg spawn" and then pick them up to fill your inventory. Then go hatch them all. However, I cannot get very much to work in multiplayer servers if you are not the host.

Stamina works, but the weightless shows up, however if you loot over the actual 300ish weight you will rubberband. The stat points show that I'm adding 10000+ weight per point, but again if you go over the 300ish weight you'll rubberband. The 100% capture rate doesn't work. Instant Incubator doesn't work. No durability doesn't work..The only thing for sure that works is the infinite stamina, other than that nothing does for me. That is using the v6 table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kkkigor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkkigor »

Enferno33 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:09 am
kkkigor wrote:
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:40 pm

Don't dupe eggs. If you copy/dupe an egg it will permanently stay at 99hours. Just use the eggs you loot and it'll fix it and delete any that was copied /duped.

I activated it and put the egg in the incubator and it had no effect. How should I do? The step by step?
To be honest I have a LOT of .pak files and .lua scripts, so my character just rubberband's on multiplayer. I tried disabling everything to do with movement speed and weight. It helped , so I wasn't able to get this to work. I know for a fact even in coop / single player that if you dupe eggs it will put the timer at 99hours and not hatch. You must use eggs that you find in the world.

The best solution is to find an egg, don't pick it up yet and turn on the "Instant chest / egg spawn" and then pick them up to fill your inventory. Then go hatch them all. However, I cannot get very much to work in multiplayer servers if you are not the host.

Stamina works, but the weightless shows up, however if you loot over the actual 300ish weight you will rubberband. The stat points show that I'm adding 10000+ weight per point, but again if you go over the 300ish weight you'll rubberband. The 100% capture rate doesn't work. Instant Incubator doesn't work. No durability doesn't work..The only thing for sure that works is the infinite stamina, other than that nothing does for me. That is using the v6 table.
Palworld Game version 0.1.3.0

Cheat table findings,

I can confirm the following do/do not work in multiplayer. Keep in mind i'm the one hosting the dedicated server and i have it hooked into the server not the main palworld program

YES:
- No Hunger
- 100% Capture Rate
- Pal Always Rolls 4 Passives
- Instant Incubation
- Instant Egg / Chest Respawn (careful leaving this on)

NO:
- Increase Pal Shop Inventory
- Pal Always Rare
- Pal Always Rolls Perfect Attack/Defense
- No Durability
- No Weight
- Unlimited Ammo

kkkigor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkkigor »

I saw this comment. And I'm surprised why it doesn't work for me in multiplayer. I tried several ways, without cloning or editing the eggs. I just dropped from the world and I couldn't do it. I tried to get it with the option turned on, I tried to disable and enable it in the incubator and all without success.

-- Edit

I tested it by hosting the server, and it worked well. I don't think it works if you're not the host. But the script works fine!

candeth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by candeth »

Weird, no weight for me works without being the dedicated server. We had to move one of our bases so I tried it. You have to drop something and pick it back up, but weight zeroes out and I'm able to move. There's some rubber banding but rolling seems to be more... authoritative than walking? If that makes sense. It definitely works though for one off uses.

100% Stamina works great & from what I can tell if you don't host the server that's it. 100% capture rate will display 100% locally but not actually work. These were all tested on a server we own with everyone's knowledge, not public servers.

Editing a lot of other values will appear to work (item quantity, tech / ancient tech points, etc.) but doesn't actually apply or save, even if you quickly unlock tech, the server knows you didn't have enough points.

FieserMoep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FieserMoep »

Cant get "Pal Always Rolls Perfect Attack/Defense" to work in SP. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. All the other Pal manipulation scrips seem to work fine.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

kkkigor wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:38 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:09 am
kkkigor wrote:

Palworld Game version 0.1.3.0

Cheat table findings,

I can confirm the following do/do not work in multiplayer. Keep in mind i'm the one hosting the dedicated server and i have it hooked into the server not the main palworld program

YES:
- No Hunger
- 100% Capture Rate
- Pal Always Rolls 4 Passives
- Instant Incubation
- Instant Egg / Chest Respawn (careful leaving this on)

NO:
- Increase Pal Shop Inventory
- Pal Always Rare
- Pal Always Rolls Perfect Attack/Defense
- No Durability
- No Weight
- Unlimited Ammo
This is totally irrelevant for you. If you host your own server then you can change whatever world settings you want. As for someone who is on someone else's dedicated server, these do *NOT* work. Try and see for yourself.

Pachapooka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pachapooka »

Anelrush wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:46 am
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:15 pm
Added a script for Easy Pal Condensation
How does one use this option? when i tried to turn it on, the box spins but doesnt get toggled on.
I'd like to know this too. The box spins but nothing happens.
How does this work?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Pachapooka wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:44 am
Anelrush wrote:
Zanzer wrote:
How does one use this option? when i tried to turn it on, the box spins but doesnt get toggled on.
How does this work?
For me, it just gets checked and then all condensation costs just 1 pal for all ranks. There was a patch last night to 0.1.4, however, and I've yet to try it with the update.

sHONJuNCes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sHONJuNCes »

Pachapooka wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:44 am
Anelrush wrote:
Zanzer wrote:
How does this work?
Patch broke it

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Found the updated pointer for the condenser, mini table with pointers below. Unfortunately I have no clue how to turn it into one script like zanzer, so consider this an interim fix until someone more skilled does it. Change 'em all to 1 for the same affect as zanzer's, or just whatever you want to change them to really, I'm not your mom.
Attachments
PalworldCondenserv0.1.4.CT
(1.84 KiB) Downloaded 813 times

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Very good table, thank you very much for it, Zanzer! There is only one thing I want to add, because I still play on version 0.1.3.0 I have to warn you not to leave ANY script activated when you exit the game, since anyone can break your game.

If Zanzer's table has already been updated to version 0.1.4.0 then disregard my notice.

blitzmichael2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blitzmichael2 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:10 pm
Here is a more detailed Character Editor with most of the editable values and skills. You can view Passive Skills and edit them. Presumably you can also edit the Active Skills as well though I have not really edited those.

Because Passive Skills Array is small you cannot just add new skills without causing game to crash so don't try to fake the game into trying. I added a helper function to add new passive skills which you can copy from other Pals. I'm not going to try to figure out the Hash -> Name mapping from the game.

Edit:
I should also note that the hashes that the game uses can change from Computer to Computer so please do not share hashes and also be aware that they can change if you load or unload the game or if the game is updated so please be careful with posting hashes and reusing them. I think the game does do some validation checks to prevent invalid codes but I've not tried it to see how it behaves.

Edit 2: Apparently stats may not be automatically applied and you may need to exit and reopen game according to noobgamer1016

Change List
v1: Initial Release
v2: Add Sanity back in
v3: Adjust AddPassive to deal with 1.3 release which removed pdb
plus update to the latest version

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

blitzmichael2 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:35 am
plus update to the latest version
Please specify what is broken that needs an update please.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

There was an interesting bug in the last few versions of Palworld that was fixed with the 0.1.4.0 update that I'm curious if it's possible to replicate.

It might just be a simple flag switch but people were able to swap equipment into slots where they don't belong, example, swapping your accessories for shields, so you could technically wear like 5 shields at once, or 5 chest pieces, 5 attack up rings, etc, and benefit from the stats on all of them.

I think swapping the item ID of whatever equipment you have on could replicate that as well.

A bit tedious, but going to try downgrading my game, equipping like 5 shields, then updating it to see if they stay that way as well.
Spoiler
ImageImage
Edit: It does work but only if you create a new world, can't use a previous world that was created in 0.1.4.0+
Might be possible to edit your character save directly and swap equipped item IDs too.
Last edited by kyoski on Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheVagrantGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheVagrantGamer »

easy pal condensation is broken everything else works.