z Palworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Palworld

Post by ktwulph »

FYI the instant chest respawn doesn't work in dungeons

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

What exactly is the point of the Pickup Pointer? Once we find out the ID, what do we do with it? I tried changing it, but the item didnt change.

Fushii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fushii »

Any way to change pointed pal id ?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

nkg114 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:52 am
Hi
I'm the author of nexusmod /palworld/mods/220 cheat table used to change the pal condenser's requirement. Just want to ask veteran table makers here how to scan for a certain UE4SS object, particularly BP_PalGameSetting_C /Engine/Transient.GameEngine so I can anchor my table with maybe an AOB scan? Instead of currently forcing users to manually find that object from UE4SS dump.
Hey, so I'm not the veteran we're honestly all hoping for that has an elegant solution. But thanks to your method I was able to mess with things a bit and find four pointers that work; they've persisted through a reboot and me closing/relaunching the game about a dozen times, at any rate. Can just copy paste them into your cheat table of choice and they should work. Only tested on the steam version of the game, 0.1.3.

And also, thank you very much for sharing your method. The condenser was the thing I wanted to change most that nothing's touched, and I was driving myself mad trying to do it a different way and failing yesterday, thanks to you i've got something that works.
Attachments
PalworldCondenser.CT
(1.84 KiB) Downloaded 555 times

wettith
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wettith »

Deepthroat wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:16 am
Krolodin wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:18 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:08 pm

They work, but the pals are generated the moment you put the eggs in, trying to turn the option on while hatching is useless, you need the option enabled when putting the egg in.
I'm running on instant incubation for world settings, the cheat setting for 4 passives has been on from starting the breeding to hatching, I even went out and caught a few pals to ensure it's still working between eggs, unless is a weird interaction with my world settings my original statement stands.

Edit: actually I think I'll go test that world setting interaction possibility
Edit2: Still hatched a pal with only 2 passives, (using the instant incubation cheat instead, but gave it 30seconds before turning it on), doesn't seem to work for breeding eggs
I been breeding eggs through my breeding farm this Saturday, and all the Pals that spawned from the eggs have 4 passives, with the option "Pal Always Rolls 4 Passives" enabled.

I can put an image or short video to prove it, if needed.

As to why it's not working for you, is probably cause you didn't had the option enabled when you got the eggs, same thing happens when you join the world without the option enabled, all wild Pals won't have 4 passives in the vicinity, they need to respawn.
Is there a reason why you guys use the breeding method (Z's CT) vs directly changing the pal's passives? (tifment's table) Isn't the latter easier? Is it preferences or does the formal have an advantage?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added a script for Easy Pal Condensation

l.l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by l.l »

ktwulph wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:05 am
Palworld Game version 0.1.3.0

Cheat table findings,

I can confirm the following do/do not work in multiplayer. Keep in mind i'm the one hosting the dedicated server and i have it hooked into the server not the main palworld program

YES:
- No Hunger
- 100% Capture Rate
- Pal Always Rolls 4 Passives
- Instant Incubation
- Instant Egg / Chest Respawn (careful leaving this on)

NO:
- Increase Pal Shop Inventory
- Pal Always Rare
- Pal Always Rolls Perfect Attack/Defense
- No Durability
- No Weight
- Unlimited Ammo

Unknown/couldn't tell if does/does not work:
- Pickup Pointer
- Pal Pointer
- No Decay
- Unlimited Base Camps
- Unlimited Items (don't leave it on)
- Technology Pointers

I can also confirm that although i can find Weight, Stamina pointers manually. It seems they are not changeable.
I can confirm by manually finding that Current Health(not max) can be changed.

Also note, any applied changes when hooked into the dedicated server will apply changes to all players on the server. So if you don't want friends to know what you're doing, turn things off after using so they're not always active, and stay clear of obvious changes like 9999 health suddenly.

Also when it comes to "4 passives script" i've found that (as mentioned previously) it needs to be active 'when' you place the egg in the incubator. It also needs to be active when a wild Pal 'spawns' in world. If the pal is already spawned it won't effect em. a good way to force this to populate is fly to another part of the may and fly back. it'll refresh the pals in the area and then it should work.

Also bit of advice, if you are the one hosting the server, and are also palying, and also have this hooked into the server (depending on your pc specs) it's likely that doing stuff like browsing crome will crash the game. Having things un-activated seems to reduce the chances of a crash btw.
My thoughts are exactly the same as yours, but I run the pal server on Linux and use ceserver to make modifications. I wanted to change the quantity of items, so I found the code to modify the quantity, and checked the address where "it" changed, and then I changed the quantity of items in a certain grid of my backpack to get the value of "my backpack - current grid". memory address. But every time I restart the server, I need to perform the above operations. Is there anything like a "pointer" that I can use to modify it directly next time? I don’t want to modify other players’ backpacks, I also want to modify the relevant data about the player “me” :(

nkg114
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nkg114 »

Thanks for the quick improvement to the easy condensation cheat. I have marked my mod as obsolete and linked here.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Any plans for 100% Drop chance? Theres a mod for it, but id rather use a temp boost then a perma one heh

kkkigor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkkigor »

In multiplayer I saw that the egg in the incubator stayed for 99 hours, but I saw that they said it was functional, am i doing something wrong?

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

wettith wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:17 pm
Is there a reason why you guys use the breeding method (Z's CT) vs directly changing the pal's passives? (tifment's table) Isn't the latter easier? Is it preferences or does the formal have an advantage?
Breeding has nothing to do with editing the passives, besides the fact you can get the parents passives, I don't know anyone who is using this so called method when we can edit the Pals passives.

Breeding is used to get rare pals in bulk, the other person is arguing 4 passive skills not working on eggs, which I confirmed to be working, so Zanzer doesn't waste time trying to address something that works.

Not to mention Zanzer table fully supports editing Pal's passives, don't know where you heard that you needed tifment's table.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

kkkigor wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:48 pm
In multiplayer I saw that the egg in the incubator stayed for 99 hours, but I saw that they said it was functional, am i doing something wrong?
Don't dupe eggs. If you copy/dupe an egg it will permanently stay at 99hours. Just use the eggs you loot and it'll fix it and delete any that was copied /duped.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

mannie2569 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm
there a way to get legendary schematics to drop more frequently?
I second this, anyone know if this is possible? I've been trying to figure out how to change the items I pick up using the pickup pointer, but I've had no luck.

Anelrush
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anelrush »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:15 pm
Added a script for Easy Pal Condensation
How does one use this option? when i tried to turn it on, the box spins but doesnt get toggled on.

kkkigor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkkigor »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:40 pm
kkkigor wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:48 pm
Don't dupe eggs. If you copy/dupe an egg it will permanently stay at 99hours. Just use the eggs you loot and it'll fix it and delete any that was copied /duped.

I activated it and put the egg in the incubator and it had no effect. How should I do? The step by step?